Trump Will Be Impeached

These were Committee Hearings which do have some investigatory power, but they are limited in scope.

What are the limits of their investigatory power? Link?

Impeachment is different and requires a vote in The House because it is a Bi-Partisan Process,

The Articles of Impeachment will have a vote by the entire House, which is all that is required.

Your post is off-topic and has nothing to do with Impeachment.

It was a response to AME®ICANO

But feel free to continue to whine.

Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better

Yeah,.... It's all manufactured, nobody died there, and I heard it all started because of Youtube video. Am I right?
Yes, people died there....but Obama nor Hillary ordered it, caused it or celebrated it like you dumb asses claim.....

Now, do the 65 Americans who died in embassy attacks not matter because they happened during your former cult leader's tenure?? Why don't you care about them??

View attachment 285892

You mentioned Benghazi, not me.

You said it's manufactured, therefore my comment.

Now, about previous admin incidents? Did anyone claimed it was because of video, or try to cover it up?
So now its the "they claimed it was a video so that means they killed them" deflection...there was no cover up you moron

Remember when the Bush admin PURPOSELY LIED about Pat Tilman just for the sake of using him for recruiting purposes --- that is what you called a cover up of the highest order.....did that bother you? Doubt it...

View attachment 285897

They did claimed attacks were because of video. I did not say that means they killed them, that's what you said.

By blaming it on video, they were trying to cover up their negligence and wash away their responsibilities.
Why do you keep avoiding the ACTUAL facts that I post??

I said that the Pat Tilman killing was an actual cover up --- did it bother you or not??

quinnipiacpoll-horizontal-hex-full-color.png

October 23, 2019 - Approval Of Impeachment Inquiry Reaches 55 Percent, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Disapprove Of Trump's Decision On Syria 2-1

QU Poll Release Detail

Now, about previous admin incidents? Did anyone claimed it was because of video, or try to cover it up?
Yes it is manufactured -- do you know understand that??

No, Obama nor Hillary ordered anyone to die....do you understand that??

The republican claim that Obama and Hillary ordered their deaths and how they were going to end up in prison because of this -- that is manufactured bullshit....

But I don't think I aint noticed how you avoided the rest of what I said....so to recap...

Why do the lives of these 66 Americans not matter to you??View attachment 285896

Right... as opposed to examples you posted, they all ordered anyone to die?

It's not about attacks, imbecile, its about cover up of administration negligence.

Barry, Hillary and whole administration ordered cover up and blamed it on Youtube video.
That did not happen. 9 investigations proved that.

Right, so investigations proved it was because of the video, right?
I heard Obama say it was a terrorist attack in the rose garden shortly after the attack. But that has nothing to do with Trump getting impeached for his crimes and violations.
It has a lot to do with why Obama launched a COUP to keep Trump from exposing Clinton and Obama War Crimes under The Geneva Convention.

If Obama and Clinton did NOT commit War Crimes as defined in The Geneva Convention by using a Diplomatic Outpost (Benghazi) as a Weapons Depot, Clinton probably defeats Trump in The Election, because she never assassinates Qaddafi or launches COUPS in Libya and Egypt, and never gets called on the carpet for it, which lead to an investigation in to her server, where again, she tried to cover things up and deleted 33,000 Emails, and they don't get desperate enough to use Kremlin Propaganda to try to effect the Outcome of The 2016 Election.

Their Benghazi War Crimes, lead to their Russian Collusion Crimes.

Death Watch 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no doubt that Trump will be impeached.

The real question is:

What can be done to insure a fair Senate trial?

The Republican senators are a bunch of spineless weenies that will not vote to convict Trump no matter how guilty he is.

The House of Representatives should do it's job anyway and impeach Trump. Let the Senate weenies go down in history for refusing to remove the most corrupt (and idiotic) President in this nation's history!

The Senate won't convict. There's no way the republicans are going to follow the law and do the right thing.

You mean like the commies did with clinton?

Yes it is manufactured -- do you know understand that??

No, Obama nor Hillary ordered anyone to die....do you understand that??

The republican claim that Obama and Hillary ordered their deaths and how they were going to end up in prison because of this -- that is manufactured bullshit....

But I don't think I aint noticed how you avoided the rest of what I said....so to recap...

Why do the lives of these 66 Americans not matter to you??View attachment 285896

Right... as opposed to examples you posted, they all ordered anyone to die?

It's not about attacks, imbecile, its about cover up of administration negligence.

Barry, Hillary and whole administration ordered cover up and blamed it on Youtube video.
That did not happen. 9 investigations proved that.

Right, so investigations proved it was because of the video, right?
I heard Obama say it was a terrorist attack in the rose garden shortly after the attack. But that has nothing to do with Trump getting impeached for his crimes and violations.
It has a lot to do with why Obama launched a COUP to keep Trump from exposing Clinton and Obama War Crimes under The Geneva Convention.

If Obama and Clinton did not make violations of The Geneva Convention by using a Diplomatic Outpost as a Weapons Depot, (Clinton probably defeats Trump in The Election) and they don't get desperate enough to use Kremlin Propaganda to try to effect the Outcome of The Election.

The Benghazi Crimes, lead to their Russian Collusion Crimes.
Death Watch 2020

Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg
If Obama despite not being president anymore can (according to you Trumpers) -- force Trump's own FBI and DOJ to investigate and charge half of Trump campaign...

Why is Trump so weak that he can't do anything to "expose" Obama and Hilary's crimes??

Why do you folks accept and try to rationalize such weak incompetence from your cult leader??

October 23, 2019 - Approval Of Impeachment Inquiry Reaches 55 Percent, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Disapprove Of Trump's Decision On Syria 2-1

QU Poll Release Detail
So when is THE HOUSE going to vote on it? I saw another poll that said only 43% favored impeachment and removal.

Death Watch 2020

You should provide a link to that poll.

Here are over 20 that have at least plurality support.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Support/Oppose

BULL SHIT. What you just said is PURE BULL SHIT.

ALL impeachments have ALWAYS been OPEN, and the opposition party was FULLY ALLOWED ALL forms of DEFENSE.

You LYING ASS CLOWNS are so full of SHIT it's PATHETIC.
007 don't let blind baby get to you. he ain't got shit and he knows it. he's a spinner. spin baby spin is his motto. just give him facts or ask him for his. Facts aren't his friend. but don't lose it.

So you're trying to say the Republicans didn't hold close door hearings or they never interview any witnesses without the Democrats present?

Suck to be you and ignorant of recent history.

Since you're implying they did, why don't you give example when they did it?

Cummings has been leading the charge against what Democrats argue is Republican over-reach into the Obama administration. He and Issa infamously quarreled over the California Republican’s investigation in the Internal Revenue Service and the Fast and Furious gun-running controversy.

Recently Cummings has sparred with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House’s Benghazi Committee over how the GOP lawmakers governing the panel failed to include Democrats in key interviews with witnesses. Cummings has also clashed with Issa’ successor, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) over the rules for the Oversight panel.

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

Do you need me to find you some articles on the feud Cummings had over the closed hearings and the leaking of selective information by the GOP too?

Still no example of Reps doing it.

Now, was rule change unprecedented or illegal? Care to explain why subpoena rules were changed?

Problems reading? "the panel failed to include Democrats in key interviews with witnesses."

Gowdy defended the committee's work to date, which has occurred mostly behind closed doors in classified briefings and interviews.

"We're going to pick up the pace," he said.

Gowdy said there's no requirement that both parties be present when witnesses are interviewed, and they are free to conduct their own interviews.

After the hearing, Gowdy said he plans to issue subpoenas to the State Department for more documents and witnesses because simple requests have not worked.

The State Department has produced 40,000 pages of documents to the committee, including 15,000 not previously provided to any of the other congressional committees. Some redactions on the pages have been removed, meaning the committee is reviewing evidence not previously known to Congress, including more communications among State Department leadership, Gowdy said.

Partisan attacks erupt during Benghazi hearing

Never said the rule change was illegal did I? Giving the Committee chairs subpoena power was unprecedented, but not illegal.

Of course they did because the Democrats were thwarting their efforts to tarnish Obama.

Trump's impeachment depends on how stupid and totalitarian the Democrats want to get.
No. It will be determined by the facts.
$40 Million Dollars and a report thicker than a Telephone book said No Russian Collusion.
Are those the kind of Facts you are interested in?

Death Watch 2020

Wow, $40 Million. Are you sure? That's a ton of money. I'm glad Donald is a fiscal conservative, aren't you?

Oh, and BTW:

The Government Shutdown Cost The U.S. Economy $11 Billion [Infographic]

"Even though the five-week partial government shutdown is over for now, it has cost the economy $11 billion due to lost output from federal workers, delayed government spending and reduced demand. That's according to an analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released earlier this week which estimated that total delayed federal spending due to the impasse stands at about $18 billion."
That's just one Hoax investigation started by The Do Nothing DemNazis. There were 23 different investigations started costing over $100 Million Dollars.

Think how much Infrastructure we could build with that. Oh Nancy is opposed to voting on that.....or anything else, like the Anti-Lynching Legislation, allowing people to buy Healthcare across state lines, Bringing down the cost of drugs and much much more.

Death Watch 2020

Chump change ^^^

"Even though the five-week partial government shutdown is over for now, it has cost the economy $11 billion due to lost output from federal workers, delayed government spending and reduced demand. That's according to an analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released earlier this week which estimated that total delayed federal spending due to the impasse stands at about $18 billion."

007 don't let blind baby get to you. he ain't got shit and he knows it. he's a spinner. spin baby spin is his motto. just give him facts or ask him for his. Facts aren't his friend. but don't lose it.

So you're trying to say the Republicans didn't hold close door hearings or they never interview any witnesses without the Democrats present?

Suck to be you and ignorant of recent history.

Since you're implying they did, why don't you give example when they did it?

Cummings has been leading the charge against what Democrats argue is Republican over-reach into the Obama administration. He and Issa infamously quarreled over the California Republican’s investigation in the Internal Revenue Service and the Fast and Furious gun-running controversy.

Recently Cummings has sparred with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House’s Benghazi Committee over how the GOP lawmakers governing the panel failed to include Democrats in key interviews with witnesses. Cummings has also clashed with Issa’ successor, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) over the rules for the Oversight panel.

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

Do you need me to find you some articles on the feud Cummings had over the closed hearings and the leaking of selective information by the GOP too?

Still no example of Reps doing it.

Now, was rule change unprecedented or illegal? Care to explain why subpoena rules were changed?

Problems reading? "the panel failed to include Democrats in key interviews with witnesses."

Gowdy defended the committee's work to date, which has occurred mostly behind closed doors in classified briefings and interviews.

"We're going to pick up the pace," he said.

Gowdy said there's no requirement that both parties be present when witnesses are interviewed, and they are free to conduct their own interviews.

After the hearing, Gowdy said he plans to issue subpoenas to the State Department for more documents and witnesses because simple requests have not worked.

The State Department has produced 40,000 pages of documents to the committee, including 15,000 not previously provided to any of the other congressional committees. Some redactions on the pages have been removed, meaning the committee is reviewing evidence not previously known to Congress, including more communications among State Department leadership, Gowdy said.

Partisan attacks erupt during Benghazi hearing

Never said the rule change was illegal did I? Giving the Committee chairs subpoena power was unprecedented, but not illegal.

Of course they did because the Democrats were thwarting their efforts to tarnish Obama.
Like I said....republicans hate memory....

QU Poll Release Detail
So when is THE HOUSE going to vote on it? I saw another poll that said only 43% favored impeachment and removal.

Death Watch 2020
Maybe for the same reason republicans voted 5984868 times to repeal Obamacare and failed....

Speaking of Obamacare -- when is that Trumpcare gonna take effect??

QU Poll Release Detail

Death Watch 2020

Why won't The Democrats vote a 4th time on Impeachment then when they failed three times?

Polls are Retarded. You ask about 20-30 people in a state a loaded question....and Nobody with a brain should find that reliable.

All you have to do to rig an impeachment poll is to do your surveys in Blue Areas.

Poll: Majority of Americans don't want Trump to be impeached and removed from office

The data point -- with 59% of those surveyed responding that Trump should not be impeached and compelled to leave office

In the poll, there is a clear partisan divide on whether the House Judiciary Committee should pursue an impeachment inquiry. While 72% of Democrats believe such an inquiry is a good idea, only 39% of independents and 8% of Republicans share that belief.

Death Watch 2020

Support for Trump impeachment rises as 59% say he pursued personal interests in Ukraine, poll finds

Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better

Yeah,.... It's all manufactured, nobody died there, and I heard it all started because of Youtube video. Am I right?
Yes, people died there....but Obama nor Hillary ordered it, caused it or celebrated it like you dumb asses claim.....

Now, do the 65 Americans who died in embassy attacks not matter because they happened during your former cult leader's tenure?? Why don't you care about them??

View attachment 285892

So now its the "they claimed it was a video so that means they killed them" deflection...there was no cover up you moron

Remember when the Bush admin PURPOSELY LIED about Pat Tilman just for the sake of using him for recruiting purposes --- that is what you called a cover up of the highest order.....did that bother you? Doubt it...

View attachment 285897

They did claimed attacks were because of video. I did not say that means they killed them, that's what you said.

By blaming it on video, they were trying to cover up their negligence and wash away their responsibilities.

So in their talking points, why did Susan Rice always mention extremest who came with heavy weapons and joined in the protests, where did they come from and why did they arrive with heavy weapons? Didn't they always preface their talking points with the fact that there was an investigation ongoing that will determine the facts?

Were there not riots in 22 Muslim countries over that cartoon like movie trailer?

QU Poll Release Detail

Death Watch 2020

Why won't The Democrats vote a 4th time on Impeachment then when they failed three times?

Polls are Retarded. You ask about 20-30 people in a state a loaded question....and Nobody with a brain should find that reliable.

All you have to do to rig an impeachment poll is to do your surveys in Blue Areas.

Poll: Majority of Americans don't want Trump to be impeached and removed from office

The data point -- with 59% of those surveyed responding that Trump should not be impeached and compelled to leave office

In the poll, there is a clear partisan divide on whether the House Judiciary Committee should pursue an impeachment inquiry. While 72% of Democrats believe such an inquiry is a good idea, only 39% of independents and 8% of Republicans share that belief.

Death Watch 2020

Support for Trump impeachment rises as 59% say he pursued personal interests in Ukraine, poll finds

Ops.

QU Poll Release Detail

Death Watch 2020
Maybe for the same reason republicans voted 5984868 times to repeal Obamacare and failed....

Speaking of Obamacare -- when is that Trumpcare gonna take effect??

Trumpcare failed by a single vote, that of the late John McCain. Personally, I liked Trump's ideas. Fantastic healthcare at tremendous saving, healthcare provide at an almost unbelievable level of quality.

But the Democrats didn't want it, so it didn't pass. Now its up to Chuck and Nancy.

QU Poll Release Detail

Death Watch 2020

Death Watch 2020

Pathetic.

Why not look at what USA Today is reporting since the Ukraine shit hit the fan?

WASHINGTON – Support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump's dealings in Ukraine continue to grow, as does support for his removal from office, a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found.

A 55% majority of registered voters said they approved of the inquiry, while 43% said they disapproved. A week ago, 51% of voters said they approved and 45% disapproved. Quinnipiac has found support for the inquiry to be in the low-50% range since it was announced at the end of September.

The poll found that slightly less than half of Americans support impeaching Trump and removing him from office, though support for such a move has been rising since the inquiry began.

Currently, 48% support Trump's removal. That is 2 percentage points higher than last week and 11 points higher than on Sept. 25.

Trump administration sought major cuts to efforts to fight corruption in Ukraine, elsewhere

The Trump administration has sought repeatedly to cut foreign aid programs tasked with combating corruption in Ukraine and elsewhere overseas, White House budget documents show, despite recent claims from President Donald Trump and his administration that they have been singularly concerned with fighting corruption in Ukraine.

Those claims have come as the president and his administration sought to explain away a July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, during which Trump pressured his counterpart to open investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, and into a debunked conspiracy theory involving a hacked Democratic National Committee computer server.

“There were two reasons that we held up the aid. We talked about this at some length. The first one was the rampant corruption in Ukraine,” Mulvaney said Sunday on Fox News Sunday. “Corruption is a big deal, everyone knows it,” he said. (The second reason was to ensure that other nations contributed to Ukraine’s defense, Mulvaney said.)

The administration’s professed interest in fighting corruption in Ukraine has not been reflected in its annual budget requests to Congress.

For example, the administration sought to cut a program called “International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement.” Among the goals of the program, as described in White House budget documents, is “helping U.S. partners address threats to U.S. interests by building resilience and promoting reform in the justice and law enforcement sectors through support to new institutions and specialized offices, such as Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau and Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office.”

Trump administration sought major cuts to efforts to fight corruption in Ukraine, elsewhere

The Time has come for Trump
thumb_oh-my-god-this-is-terrible-this-is-the-end-48807263.png

Do you dumb fuck Trump lovers understand?
Because this ain't about wishing death on Trump Unoriginal Tree, you stump stupid mother fucker..

It's about time being up for this presidency. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

times-one-down-up-one-to-go-times-up-trump-30576665.png

th

grim-reaper-is-grim_o_245391.jpg

He's coming for Trumps ass and there ain't a damn thing Trump or you cult members can do about it.

What crime were they trying to cover up?

Do you think that week of riots in 22 countries was a coordinated attack on America or were the Islamic upset about another cartoon like movie that denigrated their holy of holiest.

Who said they cover up the crimes?

So the House spend several years investigating the cover-up of a non crime?

QU Poll Release Detail

Death Watch 2020

Death Watch 2020

Pathetic.

Why not look at what USA Today is reporting since the Ukraine shit hit the fan?

WASHINGTON – Support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump's dealings in Ukraine continue to grow, as does support for his removal from office, a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found.

A 55% majority of registered voters said they approved of the inquiry, while 43% said they disapproved. A week ago, 51% of voters said they approved and 45% disapproved. Quinnipiac has found support for the inquiry to be in the low-50% range since it was announced at the end of September.

The poll found that slightly less than half of Americans support impeaching Trump and removing him from office, though support for such a move has been rising since the inquiry began.

Currently, 48% support Trump's removal. That is 2 percentage points higher than last week and 11 points higher than on Sept. 25.
I see No Demographics with this Poll. What did they do, interview 1,000 people and that gave you a boner?

Forum List

Back