Trump Will Be Impeached

Yes he is. Fundamentalist ignoramus brainwashed functional moron. Doesn't know the Russians hacked servers. The poor dupes like tree get about 10% of the news.

The DNC servers were never investigated by Law Enforcement, never turned over to the FBI.

Instead, Podesta turned the servers over to a group of hand-picked cronies to take a look at.

Until we get a look at them, there is no reason to believe the lib theory that "it was the Russians".

IMHO, the email leaks were made by a patriotic whistleblower at the DNC, who got whacked and it was explained as a "botched robbery"that no one knows who did. In other words,bullshit. If someone is so incompetent as to botch a robbery-but they can evade police who are supposed to be looking for him for years, its crapola.

quinnipiacpoll-horizontal-hex-full-color.png

October 23, 2019 - Approval Of Impeachment Inquiry Reaches 55 Percent, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Disapprove Of Trump's Decision On Syria 2-1

QU Poll Release Detail
So when is THE HOUSE going to vote on it? I saw another poll that said only 43% favored impeachment and removal.

Death Watch 2020
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg
Maybe for the same reason republicans voted 5984868 times to repeal Obamacare and failed....

Speaking of Obamacare -- when is that Trumpcare gonna take effect??

Trumpcare failed by a single vote, that of the late John McCain. Personally, I liked Trump's ideas. Fantastic healthcare at tremendous saving, healthcare provide at an almost unbelievable level of quality.

But the Democrats didn't want it, so it didn't pass. Now its up to Chuck and Nancy.

Trumpcare was worthless. That's why McCain voted no.

McCain had previously made a sacred vow to support Trumpcare with his vote, and in fact promised his support for the program to his voters in Arizona.

The real reason why McCain voted "no" was because of his hatred for and jealousy of, Donald J. Trump.

I doubt that. Not everybody opposing Trump does so because they're jealous.

So when is THE HOUSE going to vote on it? I saw another poll that said only 43% favored impeachment and removal.

Death Watch 2020
Maybe for the same reason republicans voted 5984868 times to repeal Obamacare and failed....

Trumpcare failed by a single vote, that of the late John McCain. Personally, I liked Trump's ideas. Fantastic healthcare at tremendous saving, healthcare provide at an almost unbelievable level of quality.

But the Democrats didn't want it, so it didn't pass. Now its up to Chuck and Nancy.

McCain had previously made a sacred vow to support Trumpcare with his vote, and in fact promised his support for the program to his voters in Arizona.

The real reason why McCain voted "no" was because of his hatred for and jealousy of, Donald J. Trump.
Like most of trump's supposed plans, they are just incoherent babbling. Trumpcare does not exist, great Wars functional moron. Nor does any plan for infrastructure or anything else. Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass. All the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services and perks for everyone else. That is what the GOP reconciliation rule is for.

Apparently you didn't hear our President's explanation- that he was interested in establishing a unbelievably fabulous health care system to save us money and provide tremendous service. If you didn't like the idea, that's fine. But don't pretend as if the libs in Congress didn't shitcan it and don't have anything better.

Yes he is. Fundamentalist ignoramus brainwashed functional moron. Doesn't know the Russians hacked servers. The poor dupes like tree get about 10% of the news.

The DNC servers were never investigated by Law Enforcement, never turned over to the FBI.

Instead, Podesta turned the servers over to a group of hand-picked cronies to take a look at.

Until we get a look at them, there is no reason to believe the lib theory that "it was the Russians".

IMHO, the email leaks were made by a patriotic whistleblower at the DNC, who got whacked and it was explained as a "botched robbery"that no one knows who did. In other words,bullshit. If someone is so incompetent as to botch a robbery-but they can evade police who are supposed to be looking for him for years, its crapola.
Bullshit.

Death Watch 2020

Not everyone who opposes Trump does so for jealousy. But McCain certainly did. Trump became President, McCain got schlonged by B. Hussein O. Trump has more money, has a nicer apartment and a more attractive wife too.

Like most of trump's supposed plans, they are just incoherent babbling. Trumpcare does not exist, great Wars functional moron. Nor does any plan for infrastructure or anything else. Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass. All the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services and perks for everyone else. That is what the GOP reconciliation rule is for.

Apparently you didn't hear our President's explanation- that he was interested in establishing a unbelievably fabulous health care system to save us money and provide tremendous service. If you didn't like the idea, that's fine. But don't pretend as if the libs in Congress didn't shitcan it and don't have anything better.

He never presented a plan.

Bullshit.

The fact that the botched robbery suspect has never been identified tells me all I need to know, especially in a leftist city like Washington.

Not everyone who opposes Trump does so for jealousy. But McCain certainly did. Trump became President, McCain got schlonged by B. Hussein O. Trump has more money, has a nicer apartment and a more attractive wife too.

McCain supported many things Trump did, so jealousy had nothing to do with his vote.

Bullshit.

The fact that the botched robbery suspect has never been identified tells me all I need to know, especially in a leftist city like Washington.
blacks are not that leftist at all. And Washington is like 90% black. They just know which party is full of racists. LOL

Bullshit.

Bullshit. Russians were indicted by Mueller for the hacks.

McCain supported many things Trump did, so jealousy had nothing to do with his vote.
There was no trumpcare and there never will be it's a con.McCain voted to save Obamacare. Probably because he was dying of a brain cancer and wanted to go to heaven and not be an a****** or dupe....

Bullshit.

They were indicted, but not convicted. The accused weren't even interviewed, Mueller didn't even try to have them extradited.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If the Ukraine transcript is enough then stop playing Gilbert Grape never (seen the movie) and hold the vote and let’s get this trial under way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he DNC servers were never investigated by Law Enforcement, never turned over to the FBI.

Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee »

September 25, 2019 Update:

With regards to our investigation of the DNC hack in 2016, we provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI. As we’ve stated before, we stand by our findings and conclusions that have been fully supported by the US Intelligence community.

FAQ on Recent News Coverage of CrowdStrike

Is your owner Ukrainian?

No. CrowdStrike was founded by George Kurtz and Dmitri Alperovitch. George is an American entrepreneur and recognized security expert, author, entrepreneur, and speaker. He also started Foundstone, a worldwide security products and services company that was acquired by McAfee in 2004.

CrowdStrike’s Co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch is a Russia-born U.S. citizen, who has spent all of his adult life in the United States, and has no connection to Ukraine.

As a public company, our ownership is available on the SEC.gov website.

Do you stand behind your work for the DNC?

As we’ve repeatedly stated, we stand by the findings and analysis of our investigation, and, as detailed in our company statement, we’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested. Additionally, our findings have been supported by the U.S. intelligence community and other cybersecurity companies.

The investigation is detailed on our blog below.

Did you comply with FBI’s requests for information?

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested. We have never declined any request for information from the FBI related to this investigation, and there are no pending requests for information by the FBI.

Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

Are you affiliated with the Democratic party?

CrowdStrike is not affiliated with any political party. We are a public cybersecurity company, and are non-partisan. We have done cybersecurity work for, and currently protect, both Republican and Democratic political organizations at the state, local, and federal level, and we have thousands of non-political companies and organizations as customers.

Do you have Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email server? Have you ever had access to her emails?

No. We have never worked for Secretary Clinton or her campaign, and never had access to her server or emails.

Bullshit.

They were indicted, but not convicted. The accused weren't even interviewed, Mueller didn't even try to have them extradited.

Russia refused to extradite them and Trump wasn't trying to get them extradited. Don't try that disingenuous bullshit with me son. Your claim was bullshit and you got shown why.

Bullshit.

Russia refused to extradite them and Trump wasn't trying to get them extradited. Don't try that disingenuous bullshit with me son. Your claim was bullshit and you got shown why.

Actually, during the Putin-Trump summit in Helsinki, Uncle Pooty agreed to allow Mueller's cronies to interview the suspects in Moscow. Further, Concord Management is a Russian firm that Mueller had indicted. So far, no convictions whatsoever.

If the Ukraine transcript is enough then stop playing Gilbert Grape never (seen the movie) and hold the vote and let’s get this trial under way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The house impeachment process is like a grand jury, deciding and secret weather and indictment is called for. Then the trial takes place in the Senate. Why is our media so stupid? why isn't it explain that there are Republicans on all these committees so they are hardly being held in secret. Yes pathetic media in this country. We need much more news from around the world and less pundits arguing garbage propaganda. That would be GOP garbage propaganda of course.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bullshit.

Actually, during the Putin-Trump summit in Helsinki, Uncle Pooty agreed to allow Mueller's cronies to interview the suspects in Moscow. Further, Concord Management is a Russian firm that Mueller had indicted. So far, no convictions whatsoever.

Are you out of your fucking mind? He wanted to extradite Americans to interrogate in return.

Republicans stormed a private hearing on impeachment, here’s why the proceedings are behind closed doors

On Wednesday, more than two dozen House Republicans disrupted a closed-door deposition on Capitol Hill regarding the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Laura Cooper, a senior Defense Department official who oversees Ukraine policy, was appearing before the House panels - intelligence, foreign affairs and oversight - conducting the investigation. Shortly after the deposition began, members of the House GOP held a news conference outside the secure room in the Capitol where the deposition was taking place.

The Republicans complained that the deposition was happening behind closed doors and said Americans should be able to read the transcripts of any interviews being conducted as part of the impeachment inquiry. Several Republicans then walked into the meeting unannounced and the deposition was put on hold. Some of them brought their cellphones into the secure room where electronics are not allowed, several lawmakers said.

Rep. Jim Jordan, of Ohio, said the Republicans are fed up with the secrecy surrounding the investigation, even though several of his GOP colleagues were on the panel of committees.

"It's finally reached a boiling point where members just said they are so frustrated at the idea that they can't be a part of this and can't see what's going on," said Jordan, who is the top Republican on the House oversight committee. "We're at a standstill here."

"The members have just had it and they want to be able to see and represent their constituents and find out what's going on," he said.

Despite Jordan’s claim that Republican House members are at a standstill and a boiling point on the closed-door meetings regarding impeachment, they are not the only ones in the dark.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats who do not serve on the committees conducting the impeachment inquiry are allowed in the room during closed door hearings. Republican members on those committees are allowed equal time to their Democratic counterparts to question witnesses.

This has been practiced countless times since the creation of Congress, most notably and recently, in the Benghazi hearings.

Trey Gowdy, the former South Carolina congressman who headed the Benghazi hearings in the House, once said: “The private ones [hearings] always produce better results.”

The Washington Post reports a Democratic congressional aide who is working on the impeachment inquiry, emailed those comments to show Republicans had no problem with closed-door hearings when they were in the House majority.

Republicans stormed a private hearing on impeachment, here’s why the proceedings are behind closed doors

Republicans do not get to play by one set of rules then try bullying people who are using those same rules because it is about republican criminality.

Forum List

Back