Trump will be our next president.

Monte monte monte......at least it not Jew topic. Crooked HRC has been crooked with public money since forever? IF Trump is crook? He risked his money. He not locked up for 50 yrs of tax audits. Evidently he follow enough rules HDC et all put in place!
please enlighten us all on how Hillary has been corrupt with Public money....was this corruption with public money when she was a Senator? Was this corruption with public money when she was secretary of state?

DO TELL!!!!
The Uranium One deal. That wasn't the Clinton's Uranium to be sold to our rivals. Hell, during the cold war, we used it to build bombs to destroy each other, remember?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

Judicial Watch Sues Treasury for Records on Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal
Judicial Watch Sues Treasury for Records on Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal
you mean this deal?

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Monte monte monte......at least it not Jew topic. Crooked HRC has been crooked with public money since forever? IF Trump is crook? He risked his money. He not locked up for 50 yrs of tax audits. Evidently he follow enough rules HDC et all put in place!
please enlighten us all on how Hillary has been corrupt with Public money....was this corruption with public money when she was a Senator? Was this corruption with public money when she was secretary of state?

DO TELL!!!!
The Uranium One deal. That wasn't the Clinton's Uranium to be sold to our rivals. Hell, during the cold war, we used it to build bombs to destroy each other, remember?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

you mean this deal?

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Yeah, that one.

"Very little is known about the Uranium One-Rosatom deal or Clinton’s role in it. That’s because the law has “strong confidentiality requirements,” as Treasury explains on its site. “By law, information filed with CFIUS is subject to strong confidentiality requirements that prohibit disclosure to the public."

I despise the Deep State and everyone in it. They can burn in hell. That is not how a democratic republic should work. Vote for her if you like, I'm not that stupid.

The only thing we know, is she and her hubby made out like Bonny and Clyde. There is no dispute in that. And that is what you asked for.

Crooked hillary is crooked ... but you'll vote for her anyway? Wow, what a principled guy.

In terms of crooked, Trump is bent more than Hillary. However, that gives me no satisfaction.

Untrue. hillary sold her office and influence for money. that is a crime against the citizens of the USA and has made us less safe. She is far worse than Trump.

I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.
Would you like to place a wager on that?

I knew years ago that hillary, or another woman would be the (D) Pres, and now I know it's hillary

I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.

Hilly will lose female vote to Trump and get crushed on the male side

Exactly right!

Really? I mean really? Either you are lying or just plain ignorant. Seven out of 10 women are disgusted with Trump. And that is just the start........ And will see a month from now.

Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women
Hilly is just as despised a d lot less likeable and about as ignorant as Pelosi and Wasserman .......only true believers blinded by lies and partisanship can't see it

So, you're a party firster? You should compare the tax plans, Trump wants the corporate tax rate cut in half to 15%. Hillary is another tax and spend liberal who see's income as an opportunity to redistribute money, while skimming off the top of course.

This election is a sadly fascinating spectacle revealing much of what is at the heart of America's problems; willful ignorance.

That it is, there4eyeM. It's a three-ringed circus that grows bleaker and bleaker by the minute. Trump's idea of an "America made great again" is an America where bigotry, willful ignorance, hatred, and lack of accountability, which have always been fashionable here in the United States, are regarded as paragons of virtue and articles of faith, if one gets the drift.

Crooked hillary is crooked ... but you'll vote for her anyway? Wow, what a principled guy.
At least he's voting, unlike some of the Cruz supporters who are gonna stay home and pout. :eusa_whistle:

Again, disappointed? Sure. Pouting or sulking? Nope, that would be you projecting. Not surprised that you need to be told that several times.

When the left shouts "Rs are lemmings that fall in line and do what they are told and vote for whoever is put up", you prove them right. I don't. Ain't no lemming on me!

This election is a sadly fascinating spectacle revealing much of what is at the heart of America's problems; willful ignorance.

That it is, there4eyeM. It's a three-ringed circus that grows bleaker and bleaker by the minute. Trump's idea of an "America made great again" is an America where bigotry, willful ignorance, hatred, and lack of accountability, which have always been fashionable here in the United States, are regarded as paragons of virtue and articles of faith, if one gets the drift.
Never heard him say all that. Quote it or let it be known you're a liar.

This is the last person I ever voted for. She ran against Obama his first time out. The corruption against her was awful. I've opted out since in disgust. Brilliant congresswomen.

Just wish Alex would shut up. Cynthia is the one with the degrees in law, international relations and the Phd in policy. Skip to minute 4:00

At least he's voting, unlike some of the Cruz supporters who are gonna stay home and pout. :eusa_whistle:

Again, disappointed? Sure. Pouting or sulking? Nope, that would be you projecting. Not surprised that you need to be told that several times.

When the left shouts "Rs are lemmings that fall in line and do what they are told and vote for whoever is put up", you prove them right. I don't. Ain't no lemming on me!
You want to be apologized to and sucked up to or you'll withhold your vote because you're mad your guy was beaten. That's pouting.

Forum List

Back