Trump will be our next president.

I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.

Hilly will lose female vote to Trump and get crushed on the male side

I guess we will find out in a few months.

Much to be said for your comment Skye....BUT.....all the times The Don has filed for Bankruptcy........Were his Banks,suppliers,staff and debtors ever paid ?????? I doubt it...just sayin..steven

That was business. Many people end up filing personal bankruptcy. It happens. I have not heard anyone come forward complaining they lost out on a bankruptcy of his.
True Kat,but recasigents file for Bankruptcy keeping their stash but not settling their debt,moreover trade while insolvent.....has the Don ever done this type of thing.steve

Much to be said for your comment Skye....BUT.....all the times The Don has filed for Bankruptcy........Were his Banks,suppliers,staff and debtors ever paid ?????? I doubt it...just sayin..steven

That was business. Many people end up filing personal bankruptcy. It happens. I have not heard anyone come forward complaining they lost out on a bankruptcy of his.
True Kat,but recasigents file for Bankruptcy keeping their stash but not settling their debt,moreover trade while insolvent.....has the Don ever done this type of thing.steve

I can't answer that. No one can truthfully. It would all be speculation. BUT he has put more to work than he possibly hurt with bankruptcy. He employs thousands.

I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.

Not even remotely close.

Welcome President Trump.

Not even remotely close.

What?

Welcome President Trump.

Not even remotely close.

What?

Who? Where? And what about Mary Lou?
I'm just saying, the OP's assessment of what will happen in the GE, is not even remotely close.

Monte monte monte......at least it not Jew topic. Crooked HRC has been crooked with public money since forever? IF Trump is crook? He risked his money. He not locked up for 50 yrs of tax audits. Evidently he follow enough rules HDC et all put in place!
please enlighten us all on how Hillary has been corrupt with Public money....was this corruption with public money when she was a Senator? Was this corruption with public money when she was secretary of state?

DO TELL!!!!

Welcome President Trump.

Not even remotely close.

What?

Who? Where? And what about Mary Lou?
I'm just saying, the OP's assessment of what will happen in the GE, is not even remotely close.

Oh. Ok. Well, guess time will tell. I have no clue.

Welcome President Trump.

Hilly will lose female vote to Trump and get crushed on the male side

Exactly right!

Really? I mean really? Either you are lying or just plain ignorant. Seven out of 10 women are disgusted with Trump. And that is just the start........ And will see a month from now.

Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women

Well God did say in His Great book that he would let rise in to power, the AntiChrist when the time is right, so even though I think it won't happen in a million billion years... I would suppose Trump could possibly win.... :D :D :D

Welcome President Trump.
What company are you CEO of?

Monte monte monte......at least it not Jew topic. Crooked HRC has been crooked with public money since forever? IF Trump is crook? He risked his money. He not locked up for 50 yrs of tax audits. Evidently he follow enough rules HDC et all put in place!
please enlighten us all on how Hillary has been corrupt with Public money....was this corruption with public money when she was a Senator? Was this corruption with public money when she was secretary of state?

DO TELL!!!!
The Uranium One deal. That wasn't the Clinton's Uranium to be sold to our rivals. Hell, during the cold war, we used it to build bombs to destroy each other, remember?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

Judicial Watch Sues Treasury for Records on Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal
Judicial Watch Sues Treasury for Records on Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal

This election is a sadly fascinating spectacle revealing much of what is at the heart of America's problems; willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back