Trump will leave office with a historically bad economic record

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the economy last year with all of trumps policy in place? GDP growth took a big drop even with a trillion dollar deficit. Now that is failure.

Unemployment was very low, wages were higher for nearly everyone, especially the middle class and the stock market was soaring. Sorry you weren't able to catch on. Not sure exactly where you fit in if you didn't benefit.
A talking point for the right wing? The debt was still growing even with the best of Right Wing economic times.

LOL...the debt. When you you people learn that neither party really cares about the debt.

Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.
Context is everything, something RW will not acknowledge

Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.
Context is everything, something RW will not acknowledge
and those ignoring COVID are not using context

Why don't you, in you infinite wisdom, tell everyone how you stop a virus??

We'll wait.

OK

First and foremost, pay more attention to the Scientists instead of economists

In the absence of a vaccine, you must rely on isolating people in high infection areas and encouraging masks and social distancing.

Two areas that Trump failed miserably at.

Oh and just how do you propose to do that?? No Trump didn't fail. If people don't want to follow the CDC instructions how to you propose someone make them??

Its called free will and we have it here in the good old U. S. of A.

First and foremost Trump paid attention to what the CDC had to say as well as Dr. Fauci. No one can make people do what they should do just as no one can stop a virus.

Trump is handing Pedo Joe an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation, and two vaccines coming online to end the Kung Flu.
So? Except for the vaccines, what you described is what Obama handed Trump.
So Fawnboi, you are saying Obama left Trump with a "historically bad economy"?

Trump is handing Pedo Joe an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation, and two vaccines coming online to end the Kung Flu.
You have heard how much trump likes his daughter right? How about that deficit?
Should we thank goodness it is no longer considered moral for a daughter to, get daddy drunk and then go off a City founding?

English?
It sounds more moral in Latin?

No, I'm saying Obama handed Trump "an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation."

Trump's economic record ranks near or at the bottom compared with other presidents," concludes Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi, who compared the economic results of all presidents from the last 70 years. "The economy under his watch has performed very poorly."
That probably explains why my 401k has doubled since Trump took office.

ecause a hostile Republican Congress will force him to keep spending increases down
What convinced you of that? Was it the insane, record deficits they and Donald have foisted on us? You people live in an alternate reality.
You don't understand partisan politics very well, Haven't you noticed the deficit hawks are starting to come out again? They do that what a democrat is in office, and as long as Republicans hold one or both houses of Congress, a democrat president isn't going to get a lot of new spending through.

Trump's economic record ranks near or at the bottom compared with other presidents," concludes Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi, who compared the economic results of all presidents from the last 70 years. "The economy under his watch has performed very poorly."
Pales in comparison to the growth of the average 401K during the Obama years...

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%

Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 52%
  • NASDAQ: UP 123%
  • S&P500: UP 61%

It is because he is a hoax and did nothing at all. 700.000 manufacturing jobs gone in Trumps two first years alone. Interesting to see the whole number when its done. Unfortunately for you, nobody cares if the President actually works but only to which party he belongs to.

Got a link for that?
Last I checked manufacturing was increasing dramatically under Trump.
Read here:

Since 2001.

Texas has the 10th largest economy in the world
And yet waaaay behind California's. Also growing. You whiny little bitch.

How is it growing when all of the tech companies are leaving?
Because maybe your one line plagiarism of a headline you saw on Drudge doesn't tell the whole story? Perhaps a State of 40 million+ has...other industry?

I see you ignored post #232.
Got an answer for that?
Can't see post numbers, sorry. Use your big boy words.

Are you really going to use that as an excuse? :laughing0301:
What a fucken loser!!!
Here's the number once again #232!!!!!!
What a pussy you are!!!
Address my post or you lose.
Just copy/paste it for me, ya lazy bastid.

Scroll to post #232 ya lazy fuck.

No, I'm saying Obama handed Trump "an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation."
Oh, so you agree with me that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

Got it.

401K? Yer just a millionaire who doesn't care about the poor and you also hate puppies.

Pales in comparison to the growth of the average 401K during the Obama years...

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 52%
  • NASDAQ: UP 123%
  • S&P500: UP 61%

DOW under Barry's 8 years: Up 11,800 pts

DOW under Trump's 4 years: Up 10,315 pts

Trump > Barry Hussein.

Oh, so you agree with me that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

Got it.
No, I agreed with no such thing. You're truly demented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back