Trump will leave office with a historically bad economic record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's economic record ranks near or at the bottom compared with other presidents," concludes Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi, who compared the economic results of all presidents from the last 70 years. "The economy under his watch has performed very poorly."
That probably explains why my 401k has doubled since Trump took office.
The left could have done better even with Your guy. Trade wars are literally worthless under free market Capitalism.

Trump's economic record ranks near or at the bottom compared with other presidents," concludes Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi, who compared the economic results of all presidents from the last 70 years. "The economy under his watch has performed very poorly."
Pales in comparison to the growth of the average 401K during the Obama years...

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 52%
  • NASDAQ: UP 123%
  • S&P500: UP 61%

DOW under Barry's 8 years: Up 11,800 pts

DOW under Trump's 4 years: Up 10,315 pts

Trump > Barry Hussein.
And still, the percentage of market indices increased 2-3 times higher under Obama.

Trump is handing Pedo Joe an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation, and two vaccines coming online to end the Kung Flu.
So? Except for the vaccines, what you described is what Obama handed Trump.
So Fawnboi, you are saying Obama left Trump with a "historically bad economy"?
No, I'm saying Obama handed Trump "an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation."
Oh, so you agree with me that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

Got it.
No, I agreed with no such thing. You're truly demented.
Has to be one or the other............and we all know it is that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.

Trump is handing Pedo Joe an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation, and two vaccines coming online to end the Kung Flu.
So Fawnboi, you are saying Obama left Trump with a "historically bad economy"?
No, I'm saying Obama handed Trump "an economy with falling unemployment, record DOW, low inflation."
Oh, so you agree with me that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

Got it.
No, I agreed with no such thing. You're truly demented.
Has to be one or the other............and we all know it is that rightwinger is a liar and a troll.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.
You seem to be more full of fallacy than rightwinger.

The left could have done better even with Your guy. Trade wars are literally worthless under free market Capitalism.
tell me what do you know about the stock market?

I'm saying that it wouldn't have mattered who was in office.
Which is just so obviously absurd.
Tell me how the people in this country would have been so different if Trump wasn't president.

I bet all those idiots who went to Sturgis would have all stayed home with masks on right?
If we had a strong national policy it would have been illegal.
and who would have enforced it?

We can't even enforce our immigration laws and you expect some podunk cop in S Dakota to arrest tens of thousands of bikers

Now that's hilarious
Arrest the business owners that were hosting.

not gonna happen.

we don't arrest business owners for hiring illegals so what ,makes you think we would arrest business owners for doing business in a state that allowed them to remain open?

Martial law was the only way we could have enforced your dream COVID scenario and martial law will never be used in this country
What we know is trumps response has been a big failure. We have the most deaths and our rate is right at the bottom.

Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.
LOL

Get ready for the excuses . . .
It is not about killing you. It is about letting you kill yourselves now. But you are such miserable cretins you involve others.

Tell me how the people in this country would have been so different if Trump wasn't president.

I bet all those idiots who went to Sturgis would have all stayed home with masks on right?

We can't even enforce our immigration laws and you expect some podunk cop in S Dakota to arrest tens of thousands of bikers

Now that's hilarious

not gonna happen.

we don't arrest business owners for hiring illegals so what ,makes you think we would arrest business owners for doing business in a state that allowed them to remain open?

Martial law was the only way we could have enforced your dream COVID scenario and martial law will never be used in this country
What we know is trumps response has been a big failure. We have the most deaths and our rate is right at the bottom.

No more so than any other country who did things differently.

and our COVID mortality rate is way less than 1% if you factor in the hundreds of thousands of people that have been infected and never got very sick or had a test

So far 303000 have died and that is .09% of the US population

Really how much better could it be than 9 one hundredths of one percent?

That it can react to economic news?

That it can react to economic news?

So nothing

Now that's hilarious

not gonna happen.

and our COVID mortality rate is way less than 1% if you factor in the hundreds of thousands of people that have been infected and never got very sick or had a test

We have the most deaths in the world and one of the highest death rates and you celebrate. Now that is some stupidity. You love failure.

And Biden gets drastically increasing deficits!
he inherits one deficit form Trump. All the rest will be his
He inherits the trump tax cuts that increased the deficits and failed to create growth. He inherits the increased military spending that was a complete waste.

Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.
how many of those presidents had a virus problem like he has?...before it hit we were doing pretty good.....

Woodrow Wilson had a YUGE one. Virus problem I mean, shut your dirty mind. Didn't crash the economy.
did they order a shut down and for people to stay home?...
Yes, they did. The problem was (global) mobilization for WWI and what made that pandemic as bad as it was.
so they didnt shut the country down?....people were still out there working....

Not only were they out there working, they exported it to Europe via the military.

At the same time, within this country there were mandatory mask laws.
so i guess you were dannies mouthpiece for that thread

I have no clue in the world what that means.

I posted about the influenza epidemic of 1918 (which is certainly not the only one) in answer to your asking about an epidemic that didn't impact the economy like this did.
you were answering the questions i was asking him....now do you know what that means?...

Dude, I'm just reading your posts. I don't comb back through the entire quote nest.
dude....all i was doing was answering what you said.....

Now that's hilarious

not gonna happen.

We have the most deaths in the world and one of the highest death rates and you celebrate. Now that is some stupidity. You love failure.
I am giving you facts.

you are are attaching emotion

The mortality rate of COVID is quite low.

how many of those presidents had a virus problem like he has?...before it hit we were doing pretty good.....
Before it hit he couldn't hit 3% gdp growth while running a trillion dollar deficit. Weak..
if it wasnt for the virus your old man biden would not have been elected....

Now that's hilarious

not gonna happen.

I am giving you facts.

you are are attaching emotion

The mortality rate of COVID is quite low.
I gave you facts, we have the most deaths and one of the worst death rates. That's not success. You simply love failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back