Trump will NOT approve release of DEM memo

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump Blocks Release Of Democrats’ Rebuttal To GOP FISA Memo

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the Democrats’ memo on Monday.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump blocked the release of a memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee as a rebuttal to allegations from their Republican counterparts that the FBI abused surveillance laws to improperly spy on the Trump campaign.

In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

MORE: TRUMP BLOCKS DEM MEMO
I first heard it on CNN. Sounds like a snow job to me! We'll see...

Last edited:
Being reported on CNN.

We already seen it

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

Interesting, since Trump was willing to release the Nunes memo sight unseen.

Could be interesting, but not a bit surprising. The orange pig doesn't want the truth to be released.

The facts about the memo came out already. Why are the dems acting unhinged over this fabricated letter?

Being reported on CNN. No details yet.

Yes, just heard also..........Redaction of names or not, the orange buffoon will not release the memo...probably because it makes Nunes look like the fucking, lying idiot that he surely is.

The facts about the memo came out already. Why are the dems acting unhinged over this fabricated letter?

How "true".....and Hannity told you NOT to believe anything else but what HE tells you to believe, correct, moron?

Last edited:

Why are you surprised? The Democracrap's response to the original memo was deliberately rife with references to sources, methods, and procedures. Did you idiots really think President Donald J. Trump is stupid enough to fall for your little trap?

Every day that goes by proves just how much he's playing 3D chess while you idiots are playing your little game of tiddly-winks. Just as you underestimated him during the campaign and election, you continue to underestimate him even now.

:laughing0301:

I'd expect a bit of a "leak" of that Dem. memo fairly soon.

Why are you surprised? The Democracrap's response to the original memo was deliberately rife with references to sources, methods, and procedures. Did you idiots really think President Donald J. Trump is stupid enough to fall for your little trap?

Every day that goes by proves just how much he's playing 3D chess while you idiots are playing your little game of tiddly-winks. Just as you underestimated him during the campaign and election, you continue to underestimate him even now.

Who said I'm surprised? I'm not. The Dem memo obviously contains more verifiable truth than Trump can handle.

Who said I'm surprised? I'm not. The Dem memo obviously contains more verifiable truth than Trump can handle.

Oh. You've seen it? How obvious is it?

Forum List

Back