Trump will NOT approve release of DEM memo

Trump Blocks Release Of Democrats’ Rebuttal To GOP FISA Memo

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the Democrats’ memo on Monday.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump blocked the release of a memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee as a rebuttal to allegations from their Republican counterparts that the FBI abused surveillance laws to improperly spy on the Trump campaign.

In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

MORE: TRUMP BLOCKS DEM MEMO
I first heard it on CNN. Sounds like a snow job to me! We'll see...

Very shady.

Yes, the Democrats should not put classified information in their screeds.

Have you seen it?

I've seen as much as you have. You seem to think Trump is hiding something, I choose to think they put things in they knew could not be released.

Yes, I think Trump is hiding something! He's always hiding and lying. Try to keep up...

Trump Blocks Release Of Democrats’ Rebuttal To GOP FISA Memo

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the Democrats’ memo on Monday.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump blocked the release of a memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee as a rebuttal to allegations from their Republican counterparts that the FBI abused surveillance laws to improperly spy on the Trump campaign.

In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

MORE: TRUMP BLOCKS DEM MEMO
I first heard it on CNN. Sounds like a snow job to me! We'll see...

Very shady.

Yes, the Democrats should not put classified information in their screeds.

Have you seen it?

I've seen as much as you have. You seem to think Trump is hiding something, I choose to think they put things in they knew could not be released.

Yes, I think Trump is hiding something! He's always hiding and lying. Try to keep up...

I'm keeping up quite nicely. For example, I correctly identified the foundation of your argument as being based on nothing more than pure supposition.

When will Trump release the Dem memo?

Probably sooner or later, not sure, why to do like to read fiction?

No, the NaziCon Nunes memo was fiction. We haven't seen the Dem memo. BTW, why do you respond to my posts? You never have anything reasonable or sane to offer.

I will quit responding when you have something reasonable or sane to say, so far you are 0-56069, congrats you are on quite a losing streak.

We must see the Dem memo in order to know the truth.

DVW69vPX0AAdpoc.jpg

When will Trump release the Dem memo?

Probably sooner or later, not sure, why to do like to read fiction?

No, the NaziCon Nunes memo was fiction. We haven't seen the Dem memo. BTW, why do you respond to my posts? You never have anything reasonable or sane to offer.
We'll see the democrat pile when they take out the classified stuff. Until then, you'll just have to repeat the stuff that comes out of the fax machine and hope.

We must see the Dem memo in order to know the truth.

DVW69vPX0AAdpoc.jpg
All the effort the usual suspects put into insisting that the Nunes summary is nothing leads one to believe it instead generated a great deal of angst.

Forum List

Back