Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

hutch; since you insist on crying and denying; like another here; maybe you should provide a definition of what YOU consider a "flood" of illegals coming across the southern border? does it have to be millions leftard?

I'm asking what you consider a flood moron. You idiots throw that term around but never say what it means. A flood to me is an unstoppable flow that continues to rise. Is that what's happening with immigration?

but i do realize i'm all up in the heads of both of you idiots. i can tell by your rapid-fire yet still idiotic responses

hutch; since you insist on crying and denying; like another here; maybe you should provide a definition of what YOU consider a "flood" of illegals coming across the southern border? does it have to be millions leftard?

I'm asking what you consider a flood moron. You idiots throw that term around but never say what it means. A flood to me is an unstoppable flow that continues to rise. Is that what's happening with immigration?
\

i explained that repeatedly

you're just a coward that cant handle reality

again; since you're crying;' why dont you tell me why it DOESNT qualify as a flood in your opinion?

all floods eventually stop you idiot. they dont all continue to rise; or the first flood would still be happening

you're embarrassing yourself

\

i explained that repeatedly

you're just a coward that cant handle reality

again; since you're crying;' why dont you tell me why it DOESNT qualify as a flood in your opinion?

you're so predictable you clown

i know what you're trying to do. you want to pull out the spoon-fed piece of propaganda that says illegals from MEXICO have leveled off and even reversed

it's bullshit all the way on several counts
first of all it relies on ILLEGALS ANSWERING A SURVEY HONESTLY

tell me moron; especially since you left-wing losers have this talking point that obama has deported more an any president. would you honestly answer a survey if you were an illegal and knew you could be deprtted?

nothing you loses say adds up

OF COURSE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS AREN VOTING IDIOT; quit with the straw man. but democrats are pandering to the Hispanic community already here; and eager to make those 15 million or so illegals legal citizens so they can then vote

oh but illegals can and do manage to illegally vote because of loopholes in the system put there on purpose by democrats

You need to prove your assertions moron.

100,000 "children" running across the border TOWARD Border Patrol agents in barely a year's span

what part of that needs more "context" to an idiot like you? what specifically are you looking for as far as "context" or "purpose" that leads you to cry like a baby?????

you cant debate unless you can dictate the parameters; then you think YOU'RE dismissing somebody?
YOU'RE the one who isnt credible here Hutch.
so answer the question so i can provide the "context and purpose" you feel is needed here. what about a deluge of a hundred thousand ilegals over roughly a year disqualifies that as a flood? what context and purpose is needed to further define this event?
what makes you embarrass your self crying that one event doesn make a flood when a flood in any terms, human, weather or otherwise is indeed an event???

Look moron, if it didn't increase the
OF COURSE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS AREN VOTING IDIOT; quit with the straw man. but democrats are pandering to the Hispanic community already here; and eager to make those 15 million or so illegals legal citizens so they can then vote

oh but illegals can and do manage to illegally vote because of loopholes in the system put there on purpose by democrats

You need to prove your assertions moron.

BUT I ALREADY DID

all floods eventually stop you idiot.

Yep. It has.

s0wpdy.jpg

many of you left-wingers remind me of little crybabies. you lost long ago but your Mommy told you that you were a King so you just cant take the wound to your pride, so you keep posting, furthering the shame you SHOULD have by repeating the same lame excuses and deflections

Scat^^

i exposed your idiotic survey

and proved you losers didnt even read it after mr soros gave it to you to diseminate

why dont you post it again?

you know you want to!!!

lol

so i can dissect it again for y'all???

Forum List

Back