Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

There was a time in this country where black voters were a reliable constituency for the Republican Party. That changed in the 1970s when Richard Nixon ran his reelection campaign using the Southern Strategy resulting in a purge of the last remaining blacks in the Republican Party and making them a solidly Democratic voter group for the last 40 years.

Right now, Hispanics are still a competitive group for the Republicans. Bush won almost half of them in 2004. Christie won the majority of them in his gubernatorial reelection and in the 2014 mid terms Texas Republicans did very well with them also. If Donald Trump were to become the Republican nominee he will purge them from the party just like Nixon did with blacks with his extremist and nonsensical immigration rhetoric. The Republican Party cannot afford to be relegated to only 10% of the Hispanic vote. They will never win a presidential election after that and they will no longer be competitive in states like Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and ultimately Texas.

Even if he were to get the nomination he won't be able to win the general for this reason. His words might temporarily placate your xenophobia, but ultimately you guys will be fucking your party and the country in the long term.
Hispanic citizens aren't all for illegal immigration like you think.

Many are tired of being accused of being illegal.
Many are tired of losing their jobs because somebody fell off of a truck via Guatemala.
Many are tired of liberals coming up to them and saying "Cómo estás hoy?", even though they're 5th generation Americans and don't speak a word of Spanish.

Can you name what Nixon did? Precisely not some vague "Southern Strategy."

Do you think that open borders is going to make Hispanics happy? Considering those flooding the border are in competition for their very jobs?

Define " flooding the border" please.

OH PICK ME LETARD PICK ME!!!

how about when a HUNDRED THOUSAND OR SO "CHILDREN" COME FLOODING ACROSS in less than 2 years and run TOWARD the Border Patrol,m are PUT UP IN CAMPS THAT THE PRESIDENT WONT EVEN ALLOW SITTING CONGRESSMEN TO SEE, and then BUSED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY and RELEASED on a promise to DIS(APPEAR)????

So is immigration up then with the flood? If so, by how much? What constitutes a
" flood"?
You said nothing per usual.

i gave you a specific number leftard; and a set of facts, of events that actually happened. if you're too much of a brainwashed intellectual coward to admit what i said were facts that isnt my problem.
You gave facts without context or purpose.
So you can't define a " flood" or speak to how that changed if at all the over all immigration numbers?

the context is what you asked; it's clearly a flood. you just cant admit you got your queston answered; because you cant continue deflecting away from the topic if you have to admit it was answered

The 35 million figure has been thoroughly debunked, kids. Several pages ago.

We have some retards here who actually believe there are 35 million illegal Mexicans here. Then when you add in the 54 million Mexican citizens, that comes out to 89 million Mexicans.

89 million Mexicans. Out of a total population of 318 million. :laugh2:

1zxo7e9.jpg

There's 6 of them in my closet and 20 under my bed! Right next to the 12 Muslim terrorists!

no it hasnt. actually what is debunkable and thus laughable is people thinking they have the exact numober of a group that by definition is on the edges and in the shadows. but then again what was REALLY debunked pages ago is the notion that you have a shred of intellectual honesty g5000

Children at the Border - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/.../2014/.../questions-about-the-...
The New York Times
Oct 21, 2014 - The number of children crossing the U.S. border alone has doubled since last year. ... National Briefing | South ... By HAEYOUN PARK UPDATED Oct. 21, 2014 ... President Obama has called the surge an “urgent humanitarian ... Children from Mexico, once the largest group, now make up less than a ...

is the New York Times a good enough source leftard?

I asked about the " flood" of immigrants. One event is a flood?

is a flood not an event idiot?

wow that was easy wasnt it?

hutch; since you insist on crying and denying; like another here; maybe you should provide a definition of what YOU consider a "flood" of illegals coming across the southern border? does it have to be millions leftard?

Can you name what Nixon did? Precisely not some vague "Southern Strategy."

Do you think that open borders is going to make Hispanics happy? Considering those flooding the border are in competition for their very jobs?

Define " flooding the border" please.

OH PICK ME LETARD PICK ME!!!

how about when a HUNDRED THOUSAND OR SO "CHILDREN" COME FLOODING ACROSS in less than 2 years and run TOWARD the Border Patrol,m are PUT UP IN CAMPS THAT THE PRESIDENT WONT EVEN ALLOW SITTING CONGRESSMEN TO SEE, and then BUSED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY and RELEASED on a promise to DIS(APPEAR)????

So is immigration up then with the flood? If so, by how much? What constitutes a
" flood"?
You said nothing per usual.

i gave you a specific number leftard; and a set of facts, of events that actually happened. if you're too much of a brainwashed intellectual coward to admit what i said were facts that isnt my problem.
You gave facts without context or purpose.
So you can't define a " flood" or speak to how that changed if at all the over all immigration numbers?

of course it changed and i DID anwer that part too. a few years ago the obama administration changed the way DEPORTATIONS ARE DEFINED, to now include people merely turned away when caugh trying to enter at the border.
it is a very well-documented fact that many eventually get in, and this was not the way deportations were previously defined

try again

this isn't a flood, an event or anything else. IT'S now become an INVASION and the Democrat party has their hands in HELPING it along

vote out this traitor party to our country and US

And they aren't as stupid as you think.

They can see the bigoted motives behind this nativist movement. They aren't fooled that it's about citizenship.

100,000 "children" running across the border TOWARD Border Patrol agents in barely a year's span

what part of that needs more "context" to an idiot like you? what specifically are you looking for as far as "context" or "purpose" that leads you to cry like a baby?????

you cant debate unless you can dictate the parameters; then you think YOU'RE dismissing somebody?
YOU'RE the one who isnt credible here Hutch.
so answer the question so i can provide the "context and purpose" you feel is needed here. what about a deluge of a hundred thousand ilegals over roughly a year disqualifies that as a flood? what context and purpose is needed to further define this event?
what makes you embarrass your self crying that one event doesn make a flood when a flood in any terms, human, weather or otherwise is indeed an event???

many of you left-wingers remind me of little crybabies. you lost long ago but your Mommy told you that you were a King so you just cant take the wound to your pride, so you keep posting, furthering the shame you SHOULD have by repeating the same lame excuses and deflections

And they aren't as stupid as you think.

They can see the bigoted motives behind this nativist movement. They aren't fooled that it's about citizenship.

YAWN; once again you're guilty of the very confirmation bias you accuse others of.

you have no idea what the motives of another are; but you did confirm that most of the illegals coming in are from south of the border.....................because what race or color is an illegal idiot? can be anybody right?

but it isnt just anybody now we both know that right g5000? We both know most illegals are Hispanics. now "nativist" people were the ones who picked the ethnicity of the invaders; if 100,000 or so IRISH or Polish people were streaming in, clogging up the WELFARE systems, having babies who are citizens, in HUGE GANGS LIKE MS-13 mrudering people on the streets...... many "nativist" people would be against those fair-skinned people too.

being against an invasion or FLOOD of people that arent supposed to be here is normal

and since you're casting aspersions on the motives of others why dont you just be honest for once in your life and admit THE DEMOCRAT APPROACH TO THIS ISSUE IS ALL ABOUT RACIAL PANDERING TO HISPANICS FOR VOTES??????

The birthrights issue is the game changer. If Republicans do not back off this issue and stop talking about not recognizing the 14th Amendment they will have no chance of winning. It could cause them to lose both houses of congress. Any suggestion that persons born, raised, educated and living like normal citizens raising their families might be deported to their parents homeland where they don't even speak the language will motivate far more than just Hispanics to vote against Republicans. Put all immigrants into that equation.

OF COURSE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS AREN VOTING IDIOT; quit with the straw man. but democrats are pandering to the Hispanic community already here; and eager to make those 15 million or so illegals legal citizens so they can then vote

oh but illegals can and do manage to illegally vote because of loopholes in the system put there on purpose by democrats

TRUMP INSPIRES VIOLENCE

..."The homeless man was lying on the ground, shaking, when police arrived early Wednesday. His face was soaked, apparently with urine, his nose broken, his chest and arms battered.

Police said two brothers from South Boston ambushed the 58-year-old as he slept outside of a Dorchester MBTA stop, and targeted him because he is Hispanic. One of the brothers said he was inspired in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The allegations ignited widespread condemnation Wednesday.

Mayor Martin J. Walsh said the brothers “should be ashamed of themselves.” Boston’s top prosecutor, Daniel F. Conley, called the case “sickening.”

Police Commissioner William B. Evans, a South Boston resident, said the brothers had given his neighborhood “a bad name.” He called it “a disgrace.”

Trump, told of the alleged assault, said “it would be a shame . . . I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”
Two South Boston brothers charged with assaulting homeless man - The Boston Globe

Great condemnation for violence done in your name and inspired by your words.

TRUMP INSPIRES VIOLENCE

..."The homeless man was lying on the ground, shaking, when police arrived early Wednesday. His face was soaked, apparently with urine, his nose broken, his chest and arms battered.

Police said two brothers from South Boston ambushed the 58-year-old as he slept outside of a Dorchester MBTA stop, and targeted him because he is Hispanic. One of the brothers said he was inspired in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Mayor Martin J. Walsh said the brothers “should be ashamed of themselves.” Boston’s top prosecutor, Daniel F. Conley, called the case “sickening.”

Police Commissioner William B. Evans, a South Boston resident, said the brothers had given his neighborhood “a bad name.” He called it “a disgrace.”

Trump, told of the alleged assault, said “it would be a shame . . . I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”
Two South Boston brothers charged with assaulting homeless man - The Boston Globe

Let's see how the right wingers spin this one..

TRUMP INSPIRES VIOLENCE

YAWN

great nutjob. if this is going to be your yardstick then the Left is guilty of mass murder for inciting people to riot from ferguson to baltimore

and Al Sharpton belings in prison since he made a speech years ago talking about purging Harlem of "white interlopers" and shortly after that a guy walked into a white-owned store in Harlem and torched it, killing like 6 people

ur a moron

he said he was inspired by Trump?

ok leftard i know you're accusing othes or wanting to spin shit; but when did Trump say it was ok to beat down illegals in the street?

TRUMP INSPIRES VIOLENCE

YAWN

great nutjob. if this is going to be your yardstick then the Left is guilty of mass murder for inciting people to riot from ferguson to baltimore

and Al Sharpton belings in prison since he made a speech years ago talking about purging Harlem of "white interlopers" and shortly after that a guy walked into a white-owned store in Harlem and torched it, killing like 6 people

ur a moron

Poor bedowin hasn't figured out if Trump is going to win the Hispanic vote before or after he deports them all.

Forum List

Back