Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

Oh, the things some people will say because of fear... so, I guess we let over 34 million illegals get away with breaking the law. Oh, right, I forgot. That's a key voting bloc...

Yes, because treating them exactly the way the law prescribes is the equivalent of the Holocaust!

I suppose the evidence suggests that Obama is purging whites from the Democrats. Well, he and Blacklivesmatter.

Please, everybody, for the love of God, I just.. You've lost all credibility you've had, you're an embarrassment. You advocate following people's kids home from school, you advocate investigating people because you hear them speak Spanish, you're calling for nazi like forced gatherings into trucks. What is wrong with you?
That is who, in their heart of hearts, they actually are. Evil peas in an evil pod, just waiting for their turn at the long knives and the chance to smile as the bodies are pushed by bulldozer into the nearly-dug mass graves...
I try not to view right wingers as lunatics on this forum, but holy shit..

I tried for almost two years, but came to the sad realization that 95% of them really are loons and can't debate their way out of a paper bag.

That's funny coming from an obvious lunatic like you and the self admitted communist David.

Did they run out of Tonka toys for you children to play with today? Is that why you are so grumpy, little one?

There was a time in this country where black voters were a reliable constituency for the Republican Party. That changed in the 1970s when Richard Nixon ran his reelection campaign using the Southern Strategy resulting in a purge of the last remaining blacks in the Republican Party and making them a solidly Democratic voter group for the last 40 years.

Right now, Hispanics are still a competitive group for the Republicans. Bush won almost half of them in 2004. Christie won the majority of them in his gubernatorial reelection and in the 2014 mid terms Texas Republicans did very well with them also. If Donald Trump were to become the Republican nominee he will purge them from the party just like Nixon did with blacks with his extremist and nonsensical immigration rhetoric. The Republican Party cannot afford to be relegated to only 10% of the Hispanic vote. They will never win a presidential election after that and they will no longer be competitive in states like Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and ultimately Texas.

Even if he were to get the nomination he won't be able to win the general for this reason. His words might temporarily placate your xenophobia, but ultimately you guys will be fucking your party and the country in the long term.

Can you name what Nixon did? Precisely not some vague "Southern Strategy."

Do you think that open borders is going to make Hispanics happy? Considering those flooding the border are in competition for their very jobs?

the only Hispanics that are offended by Trump's immigration stance are the racist ones

same for the blacks that state that the GOP is "too white"

If Dems thought pedophiles could win them an election, they'd be chiding Republicans for losing the pedophile vote

There was a time in this country where black voters were a reliable constituency for the Republican Party. That changed in the 1970s when Richard Nixon ran his reelection campaign using the Southern Strategy resulting in a purge of the last remaining blacks in the Republican Party and making them a solidly Democratic voter group for the last 40 years.

Right now, Hispanics are still a competitive group for the Republicans. Bush won almost half of them in 2004. Christie won the majority of them in his gubernatorial reelection and in the 2014 mid terms Texas Republicans did very well with them also. If Donald Trump were to become the Republican nominee he will purge them from the party just like Nixon did with blacks with his extremist and nonsensical immigration rhetoric. The Republican Party cannot afford to be relegated to only 10% of the Hispanic vote. They will never win a presidential election after that and they will no longer be competitive in states like Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and ultimately Texas.

Even if he were to get the nomination he won't be able to win the general for this reason. His words might temporarily placate your xenophobia, but ultimately you guys will be fucking your party and the country in the long term.

Do you think that open borders is going to make Hispanics happy? Considering those flooding the border are in competition for their very jobs?

Define " flooding the border" please.

OH PICK ME LETARD PICK ME!!!

how about when a HUNDRED THOUSAND OR SO "CHILDREN" COME FLOODING ACROSS in less than 2 years and run TOWARD the Border Patrol,m are PUT UP IN CAMPS THAT THE PRESIDENT WONT EVEN ALLOW SITTING CONGRESSMEN TO SEE, and then BUSED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY and RELEASED on a promise to DIS(APPEAR)????

how about when a HUNDRED THOUSAND OR SO "CHILDREN" COME FLOODING ACROSS in less than 2 years and run TOWARD the Border Patrol,m are PUT UP IN CAMPS THAT THE PRESIDENT WONT EVEN ALLOW SITTING CONGRESSMEN TO SEE, and then BUSED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY and RELEASED on a promise to DIS(APPEAR)????

So is immigration up then with the flood? If so, by how much? What constitutes a
" flood"?
You said nothing per usual.

So is immigration up then with the flood? If so, by how much? What constitutes a
" flood"?

i gave you a specific number leftard; and a set of facts, of events that actually happened. if you're too much of a brainwashed intellectual coward to admit what i said were facts that isnt my problem.

Children at the Border - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/.../2014/.../questions-about-the-...
The New York Times
Oct 21, 2014 - The number of children crossing the U.S. border alone has doubled since last year. ... National Briefing | South ... By HAEYOUN PARK UPDATED Oct. 21, 2014 ... President Obama has called the surge an “urgent humanitarian ... Children from Mexico, once the largest group, now make up less than a ...

is the New York Times a good enough source leftard?

" flood"?

i gave you a specific number leftard; and a set of facts, of events that actually happened. if you're too much of a brainwashed intellectual coward to admit what i said were facts that isnt my problem.
You gave facts without context or purpose.
So you can't define a " flood" or speak to how that changed if at all the over all immigration numbers?

Children at the Border - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/.../2014/.../questions-about-the-...
The New York Times
Oct 21, 2014 - The number of children crossing the U.S. border alone has doubled since last year. ... National Briefing | South ... By HAEYOUN PARK UPDATED Oct. 21, 2014 ... President Obama has called the surge an “urgent humanitarian ... Children from Mexico, once the largest group, now make up less than a ...

is the New York Times a good enough source leftard?

I asked about the " flood" of immigrants. One event is a flood?

The 35 million figure has been thoroughly debunked, kids. Several pages ago.

We have some retards here who actually believe there are 35 million illegal Mexicans here. Then when you add in the 54 million Mexican citizens, that comes out to 89 million Mexicans.

89 million Mexicans. Out of a total population of 318 million. :laugh2:

1zxo7e9.jpg

There's 6 of them in my closet and 20 under my bed! Right next to the 12 Muslim terrorists!

Oh, and millions of them are all voting.

And yet they don't get caught!

Crafty Mexicans.

Forum List

Back