Trump Will Resign Before 2019?

"Will Trump Will Resign Before 2019?"

Um... not unless he owns a time machine.

Donald Trump will resign the presidency in 2019 in exchange for immunity for him and his family: Former Bush adviser

Inquiries can be very embarrassing. Is the Trump family ready for the scanning electron microscope or will he graciously step down? I can see health problems being a factor; and age. He's one of the oldest presidents we've had.
/----/ You seem confused little buddy. Trump will resign BEFORE 2019 or IN 2019? You can't keep moving the goal posts.

Trump won't be resigning and I'm sure he will run in 2020.
Would he win 2020 you think? With moderates sifting slowly away from the rabid pro-Trump ranks..?

Who can challenge him? His base is solid, and larger than media would have you believe.
/----/ Mitt is delusional enough to challenge Trump.

Hell Mitt couldn't even beat Obama with the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

He'd be pissing up a rope. Hope he enjoys the golden shower.

Would he win 2020 you think? With moderates sifting slowly away from the rabid pro-Trump ranks..?

Who can challenge him? His base is solid, and larger than media would have you believe.
/----/ Mitt is delusional enough to challenge Trump.

Not a chance. Too plastic. His finger is constantly in the wind.

Donald Trump will resign the presidency in 2019 in exchange for immunity for him and his family: Former Bush adviser

Inquiries can be very embarrassing. Is the Trump family ready for the scanning electron microscope or will he graciously step down? I can see health problems being a factor; and age. He's one of the oldest presidents we've had.
How can he resign before 2019?

DUMDUMDUMB!
When he finds emolument and money laundering cases going against him are just the tip of the iceberg he might just make a deal Give it to the other moron Pence

The exchange for immunity deal might be the best deal he ever makes
/----/ Immunity for what? The imaginary crimes lurking in your head?
Trump steals food.jpg

Who's the competition ? Right. There is none. You're stuck with Orange Jesus or maybe another oligarch until Jebs son, "P" is old enough.He has to get the Texas gov seat or congress first. Then he's in.

DUMDUMDUMB!
When he finds emolument and money laundering cases going against him are just the tip of the iceberg he might just make a deal Give it to the other moron Pence
Senelity and conspiracy aside, how would it be possible for Trump to resign before 2019?!

DUMDUMDUMB!
Senelity and conspiracy aside, how would it be possible for Trump to resign before 2019?!
Before 2019 ends. Idiot. If you want me to petition the moderators to include
“Ends” after 2019 so you can’t keep pretending you don’t understand what I meant, I will.

DUMDUMDUMB!
“Ends” after 2019 so you can’t keep pretending you don’t understand what I meant, I will.

That would certainly clear up the stupidity based on the thread title.

DUMDUMDUMB!
/---/ You can edit your own headlines.

DUMDUMDUMB!
Read the title again then ask yourself who the idiot is. I mean if you posted this on Dec. 31, 2018 you'd still be an idiot, but an idiot with a little wiggle room.

Forum List

Back