Trump will survive this scandal but Joe Biden won't...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...Biden is the man who actually obstructed justice by getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine when he was investigating his son.

Basically. He actually did speak Quid Pro Quo and admitted to it publicly. All this thing with Trump has done is resurface it. Though, it should have been dealt with back then.

...Biden is the man who actually obstructed justice by getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine when he was investigating his son.

You can stop this anytime. The General Public isn't buying it. Your deflection trying to cover up for your Criminal in Charge is noted.

And I predicted a year ago that Biden probably wasn't going to get the nod, that another Dem was going to get the nomination. Sure am glad he has been around to make Rump do his latest Rico type action.

The Democrats are deliberately destroying Biden in creating this scandal.

Trump is a decoy, Biden is the real target.

I only partially agree. The Dems. will use any excuse to try and impeach. That and they tarded, everything they do backfires, though they did steal some seats with their Kavanaugh spectacle.

Rump broke the law in a big way. You can try and deflect all you want to but it won't work this time. Too bad it didn't happen in June of next year.

AWESOME to know. Then surely you can rationalize your "opinion" doing the following:

A. Cite what Trump did to break the law.
B. Cite law supporting your opinion.

Looking forward to your response.

Rump broke the law in a big way. You can try and deflect all you want to but it won't work this time. Too bad it didn't happen in June of next year.
NYT reported there was no Quid Pro Quo as Ukraine didnt find out about funds later on. What law did he exactly break again as a chief law enforcement officer?

You can stop this anytime. The General Public isn't buying it. Your deflection trying to cover up for your Criminal in Charge is noted.

And I predicted a year ago that Biden probably wasn't going to get the nod, that another Dem was going to get the nomination. Sure am glad he has been around to make Rump do his latest Rico type action.

Now, Democrats are stuck with Biden and have to fight for him. If they toss him aside, Trump wins. If they fight harder for him, Trump wins. Democrats just got played.

How is a president supposed to root out political corruption when it's apparently a crime to do so?

AWESOME to know. Then surely you can rationalize your "opinion" doing the following:

Reminds me of a murder trial.

Prosecutor: The Defendant was caught holding the gun still smoking over the body

Defense: Cite the evidence

Prosecutor: The Gun was shown to be the one that was used to kill the victim

Prosecutor: The Defendant was kicking the bleeding victim over and over

Prosecutor: It was all captured on Video.

Defense: Cite the Evidence.

Closing statement by the Defense: Jury, you have heard that lack of evidence. The Defense has asked for the evidence to be presented and not one time did the Prosecution present any evidence that my client was involved. Therefore, you must find my client not guilty.

Just how many times do you need to hear the Evidence? I have read it over and over in here. This Cite, Cite, Cite is not a defense. It's a pretty done deal that Rump is guilty of tampering with Elections using a Foreign Agent. Guiliani is pretty well toast as an accomplice. Barr is coming down for trying to cover it up. The Jury is in. So how about stopping insulting our intelligence with your "Cite the Evidence" already. The deflection routine is over and done with. Only you Rumpsters are buying it.

NYT reported there was no Quid Pro Quo as Ukraine didnt find out about funds later on. What law did he exactly break again as a chief law enforcement officer?

Deflect, Deflect, Deflect.

How is a president supposed to root out political corruption when it's apparently a crime to do so?

How is a President supposed to root out political corruption when he's causing it? Does he turn himself in? Or does he do exactly what he did and just try and bury it by dragging his criminal conspirators in on it as well?

The Democrats didn’t create this scandal. Donald Trump and his Republican Inspector General and NSA created this scandal.

The NSA didn't create the scandal. In this case, the NSA is just caught up in the criminal behavior of their bosses.

Now, Democrats are stuck with Biden and have to fight for him. If they toss him aside, Trump wins. If they fight harder for him, Trump wins. Democrats just got played.

No they didn’t. Biden is not the candidate and the polls consistently show any of the top Democrats could beat Trump.

At this point, there have been no votes cast. Biden’s candidacy isn’t damaged as a result of Trump’s lies. He got away with lying about Hillary but people now know that Trump is a dishonest man and anything he says is not to be trusted.

I notice that Republicans aren’t jumping to Trump’s defence. Mitch McConnell isn’t saying that he won’t bring the impeachment to the floor of the Senate. Mitch isn’t saying anything at all.

Reminds me of a murder trial.

Prosecutor: The Defendant was caught holding the gun still smoking over the body

Prosecutor: The Gun was shown to be the one that was used to kill the victim

Prosecutor: The Defendant was kicking the bleeding victim over and over

Prosecutor: It was all captured on Video.

Defense: Cite the Evidence.

Closing statement by the Defense: Jury, you have heard that lack of evidence. The Defense has asked for the evidence to be presented and not one time did the Prosecution present any evidence that my client was involved. Therefore, you must find my client not guilty.

Just how many times do you need to hear the Evidence? I have read it over and over in here. This Cite, Cite, Cite is not a defense. It's a pretty done deal that Rump is guilty of tampering with Elections using a Foreign Agent. Guiliani is pretty well toast as an accomplice. Barr is coming down for trying to cover it up. The Jury is in. So how about stopping insulting our intelligence with your "Cite the Evidence" already. The deflection routine is over and done with. Only you Rumpsters are buying it.

This is a great example what leftists have become. I asked two direct questions so the imbecile can support himself, he comes back with something cute he spent far too long writing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back