Trump will survive this scandal but Joe Biden won't...

Rump broke the law in a big way. You can try and deflect all you want to but it won't work this time. Too bad it didn't happen in June of next year.
NYT reported there was no Quid Pro Quo as Ukraine didnt find out about funds later on. What law did he exactly break again as a chief law enforcement officer?
Whatever. he asked the president of Ukraine to do him a favor and get dirt on Biden and his son. Against constitutional law. He was even warned about this and still did it. He's a liar fraud and con man and should scare everyone. Oh and I should have said he was a mobbed-up Manhattan real estate failure.

Another lie. He asked the Ukrainians to aid an existing investigation into the 2016 election and corruption that had occurred in the past. Does Biden's run for President exempt him from being investigated for apparent corruption? Heck, a fair investigation might have found Biden did nothing wrong...why do you oppose an investigation?
it has all been investigated several times by the ukrainians and they found no evidence of any problem. There is no evidence of any problem, just lying scumbag GOP propagandists and the dupes like you.

So you say, but I don't see any proof in your post, no links that show that it's been investigated by the Ukrainians or that there was no problem, just the IMPRESSION that Hunter Biden was trading on his father's name. Your name calling fails to convince, by the way, and just makes you look desperate.

Yeah, it's funny to hope a buffoon would provide proof of anything he posted. Sworn Testimony: Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired Because He 'Made Biden Unhappy', Dems Steamroll Ahead to Impeach Trump

NYT reported there was no Quid Pro Quo as Ukraine didnt find out about funds later on. What law did he exactly break again as a chief law enforcement officer?
Whatever. he asked the president of Ukraine to do him a favor and get dirt on Biden and his son. Against constitutional law. He was even warned about this and still did it. He's a liar fraud and con man and should scare everyone. Oh and I should have said he was a mobbed-up Manhattan real estate failure.

Another lie. He asked the Ukrainians to aid an existing investigation into the 2016 election and corruption that had occurred in the past. Does Biden's run for President exempt him from being investigated for apparent corruption? Heck, a fair investigation might have found Biden did nothing wrong...why do you oppose an investigation?
it has all been investigated several times by the ukrainians and they found no evidence of any problem. There is no evidence of any problem, just lying scumbag GOP propagandists and the dupes like you.

So you say, but I don't see any proof in your post, no links that show that it's been investigated by the Ukrainians or that there was no problem, just the IMPRESSION that Hunter Biden was trading on his father's name. Your name calling fails to convince, by the way, and just makes you look desperate.

In fact the fired prosecutor claims there was corruption, hence Biden getting him fired. Did you know that Biden voted for laws that require corporations to avoid conflicts of interests EVEN IN APPEARANCE so why shouldn't we hold politicians accountable to the very same standard?

Ask any corrupt criminal and you will always receive this type of answer. They was wronged, they was wronged. What would you expect to come from the fired lawyer that lies for a living.

the fact that GOP voters have been duped by a brilliant gigantic propaganda machine is the biggest story of the last 30 years. A disgrace. It is not name calling it is the biggest story in politics the last 30 years. Innocent until proven guilty and no gigantic conspiracy theories with no evidence oh, thank you very much super duper LOL

I don't find it so brilliant. I find it dumber than hell. Has this country stooped so low as this? Of course it has.

...Biden is the man who actually obstructed justice by getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine when he was investigating his son.
We'll see-Durham is still investigating-Biden may be ok, but Comey, Brennan, and Lynch may not be.

Rump broke the law in a big way. You can try and deflect all you want to but it won't work this time. Too bad it didn't happen in June of next year.

dupe is a political insult not a personal one. Your propaganda machine and the crap you believe is the biggest story of politics in the United States the last 30 years. And now we have a president who says he believes it and thereby gets control of the GOP in about 10 minutes.
upload_2019-9-29_20-51-40.pngNBC News › donald-trump › hu...
Web results
Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

3 days ago · A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that ...
Missing: yugoslavians ‎| ‎Must include: ‎yugoslavians
upload_2019-9-29_20-51-40.pngNBC News
There's no evidence for Trump's Biden-Ukraine accusations. What ...

5 days ago · Vice President Joe Biden with then-Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko in Kyiv on

Franco, I've yet to read a a rational post you've written. Perhaps you spend too much time watching prog-news? Those will damage the brain. Here are FACTS:

Trump's DOJ clears president of violating campaign finance law in Ukraine-Biden call

The Department of Justice revealed Wednesday that the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's controversial phone call with the Ukrainian president sparked a referral to the DOJ's criminal division about whether Trump potentially violated campaign finance law.

However, the criminal division, after reviewing the matter, determined there was no campaign finance violation and "has concluded the matter," a DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec said Wednesday. The news comes as Trump faces an impeachment inquiry in the House and a growing number of House Democrats who support such an

A Justice Department official told reporters that the DOJ spoke to "knowledgeable people in the White House" but their determination that there was no criminal violation was primarily based off a memorandum of the call, released by the White House. Questions regarding the Trump Administration's hold-up of military aid was not a factor in their investigation at all, the official explained, saying they see that as more of a foreign policy issue.

Further explaining the DOJ's handling of the referral, the official said the criminal division concluded that the information they had gathered did not amount to a criminal violation of campaign finance law because nothing "of value" was clearly promised or exchange as a result of the call.

The official said there was no disagreement among the prosecutors in the criminal division, even among career prosecutors, that the call did not amount to a potential campaign finance violation. The Assistant AG for the Criminal Division made the "final call" to conclude the matter, and said Attorney General William Barr was "not involved in the analysis by the criminal division." There was no consideration for the AG to formally recuse himself from the matter, the official said, and no consideration of the appointment of a special counsel.

And the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion that a sitting president could not be indicted did not play a role in the DOJ's review, the officials said.
The doj being attorney general Barr the biggest ass-kissing scumbag I've seen in some time....

Oh look

First the Franco said Trump was guilty of crimes

I demonstrated he's wrong

The Franco says no fair.
we shall see what the impeachment inquiry turns up. The whistleblower said there were more of these being covered up. You can be impeached for being incompetent and mobbed-up.

The guy is not a whistleblower. He is a gossip.

the fact that GOP voters have been duped by a brilliant gigantic propaganda machine is the biggest story of the last 30 years. A disgrace. It is not name calling it is the biggest story in politics the last 30 years. Innocent until proven guilty and no gigantic conspiracy theories with no evidence oh, thank you very much super duper LOL

I'm going to have to put you on ignore until you stop posting while drunk. You made NO sense in that post.

I don't find it so brilliant. I find it dumber than hell. Has this country stooped so low as this? Of course it has.
It makes sense as long as that's all you listen to LOL it's a gigantic conspiracy of evil communist treasonous anti-American Democrats.....

I'm going to have to put you on ignore until you stop posting while drunk. You made NO sense in that post.
Makes perfect sense. Everything you know is wrong. None of your phony scandals is true. Law enforcement thinks you are crazy and no it is not a conspiracy against you LOL
NBC News › donald-trump › hu...
Web results

3 days ago · A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that ...
NBC News

5 days ago · Vice President Joe Biden with then-Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko in Kyiv on

Franco, I've yet to read a a rational post you've written. Perhaps you spend too much time watching prog-news? Those will damage the brain. Here are FACTS:

Trump's DOJ clears president of violating campaign finance law in Ukraine-Biden call

The Department of Justice revealed Wednesday that the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's controversial phone call with the Ukrainian president sparked a referral to the DOJ's criminal division about whether Trump potentially violated campaign finance law.

However, the criminal division, after reviewing the matter, determined there was no campaign finance violation and "has concluded the matter," a DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec said Wednesday. The news comes as Trump faces an impeachment inquiry in the House and a growing number of House Democrats who support such an

A Justice Department official told reporters that the DOJ spoke to "knowledgeable people in the White House" but their determination that there was no criminal violation was primarily based off a memorandum of the call, released by the White House. Questions regarding the Trump Administration's hold-up of military aid was not a factor in their investigation at all, the official explained, saying they see that as more of a foreign policy issue.

Further explaining the DOJ's handling of the referral, the official said the criminal division concluded that the information they had gathered did not amount to a criminal violation of campaign finance law because nothing "of value" was clearly promised or exchange as a result of the call.

The official said there was no disagreement among the prosecutors in the criminal division, even among career prosecutors, that the call did not amount to a potential campaign finance violation. The Assistant AG for the Criminal Division made the "final call" to conclude the matter, and said Attorney General William Barr was "not involved in the analysis by the criminal division." There was no consideration for the AG to formally recuse himself from the matter, the official said, and no consideration of the appointment of a special counsel.

And the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion that a sitting president could not be indicted did not play a role in the DOJ's review, the officials said.
The doj being attorney general Barr the biggest ass-kissing scumbag I've seen in some time....

Oh look

The Franco says no fair.
we shall see what the impeachment inquiry turns up. The whistleblower said there were more of these being covered up. You can be impeached for being incompetent and mobbed-up.

Trump admitted doing something illegal and unconstitutional and un American and mobbed-up. One more thing like this and he is out. Being incompetent is not an excuse.

...Biden is the man who actually obstructed justice by getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine when he was investigating his son.
We'll see-Durham is still investigating-Biden may be ok, but Comey, Brennan, and Lynch may not be.
How many phony scandals do you people have for crying out loud? None of these things are real, super duper.

upload_2019-9-29_22-40-24.pngNBC News › donald-trump › hu...
Web results

upload_2019-9-29_22-40-25.pngNBC News

Oh look

The Franco says no fair.

Trump admitted doing something illegal and unconstitutional and un American and mobbed-up. One more thing like this and he is out. Being incompetent is not an excuse.

One more thing and rump is out. Then it's one more thing and rump is out. Then it's one more....... On and on. Impeach him and get it over with. Get ready to see the butt licker Senate start tossing him under that same bus he's thrown so many of them under.

Did you actually read the article, or did you just read the title, see DOJ and decide to fire off with this post? The article specifically explains that Barr was not involved in the DOJ Criminal Division's investigation or conclusion, and that there was "no disagreement among prosecutors" in the DOJ Criminal Division, "even among career prosecutors." Good grief, you people are impossible.

Is this even English? Have you ever heard of punctuation and syntax?

How many phony scandals do you people have for crying out loud? None of these things are real, super duper.

View attachment 281964NBC News › donald-trump › hu...
Web results
View attachment 281965NBC News
Comey has always looked more guilty than Trump-we need to investigate him, big time. Brennan set up Trump in the 2016 election aftermath-Durham is already investigating that. Lynch has acted dirty, but she goes back a long way-hard to go back a long way-wait-Kavanaugh-30 years! There is only one phoney scandal-the Democrats latest invention Favorgate!

Fankie get your shit right before you post again.
It's the Democrats who control the vehicle for propaganda the democrat controlled mainstream media.

Forum List

Back