Trump Win?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Despite all the legacy media hype....

It does definitely look like Trump is going to win this election. (Rasmussen usually is right and others wrong Despite their embarrassing lack of accuracy they don't change formulas)

Vance at his side as VP.

Now where this gets interesting is Vance....he has matured in politics from the last time I seen him. He looks and sounds very very good....better than Trump does to be completely honest.

Trump has ONE full 4 year term available to him if he can stay in power. After that it's Vance's turn.

And the Democrats will have no one and nothing to stop him from the top spot. He is well spoken, articulate, and actually says things of substance. (Unlike all current candidates....well Trump answers questions but still leaves you scratching your head afterwards)

If the Democrats do NOT start manufacturing issues they aren't going to have anything here soon. Losing the Congress and the White House is gonna hurt a lot.
That's a 12 year term of losing they are facing in this election.

Which brings up another point.
What is up with the Obamas?
Past Presidents fade off into the background.....but the Obamas seem to be growing in political power and influence....kinda Mafia style IMHO.

That's as troubling as all the phony AI videos lately. Maybe more so.

What do you think?

It does definitely look like Trump is going to win this election. (Rasmussen usually is right and others wrong Despite their embarrassing lack of accuracy they don't change formulas)

Vance at his side as VP.

Now where this gets interesting is Vance....he has matured in politics from the last time I seen him. He looks and sounds very very good....better than Trump does to be completely honest.

Trump has ONE full 4 year term available to him if he can stay in power. After that it's Vance's turn.

And the Democrats will have no one and nothing to stop him from the top spot. He is well spoken, articulate, and actually says things of substance. (Unlike all current candidates....well Trump answers questions but still leaves you scratching your head afterwards)

If the Democrats do NOT start manufacturing issues they aren't going to have anything here soon. Losing the Congress and the White House is gonna hurt a lot.

Past Presidents fade off into the background.....but the Obamas seem to be growing in political power and influence....kinda Mafia style IMHO.

What do you think?

Vivek would be a favourite in 2028 if Trump wins this year. If Trump loses, Vivek and Vance will become fairly insignificant overnight.

It does definitely look like Trump is going to win this election.

What do you think?
1723243496925.png

Vance at his side as VP.

What do you think?
1) Obama is running a shadow government. He was very involved in the coup to oust Biden and install a new puppet.

2) We will need the full 12 years to reverse the Democrats’ damage.

Vivek would be a favourite in 2028 if Trump wins this year. If Trump loses, Vivek and Vance will become fairly insignificant overnight.
In 2028, no matter what happens in 2024, the GOP bench is loaded.

Ron Desantis
Nikki Haley
JD Vance
Mike Pompeo (the best resume' in history)
Jim Jordan
Glenn Youngkin
Chris Sununu
Tim Scott

I like Vivek more as a member of the cabinet.

Last edited:

Vance at his side as VP.

What do you think?

Either pandemic or nuclear war or "Russian" EMP

They already tried to murder Trump, what's off the table after that?

Polls are increasing the Harris shift, not going back, JohnDB, no matter how much you wish it. :)

She is going to grievously wound him in the coming debate.

The whole country will rock in laughter at him all the way to election day.

Vance at his side as VP.

What do you think?
Whistle louder past that graveyard. They can't hear you in back. :auiqs.jpg:

Rasmussen skews right. They always have. Because their polls are not indicative of majority public sentiment.
When discussing stats, they are the first number to be thrown out. :)

In 2028, no matter what happens in 2024, the GOP bench is loaded.

Ron Desantis
Nikki Haley
JD Vance
Mike Pompeo (the best resume' in history)
Jim Jordan
Glenn Youngkin
Chris Sununu
Tim Scott

I like Vivek more as a member of the cabinet.

If Trump wins, Vivek would have a straight path to VP in 2028. Might even challenge for top of the ticket.

America needs to get back to sanity and a meritocracy. This is Viveks DNA. A libertarian for the most part.

johnDB, you will be disappointed in November, but back at you. It is political war.
No worries....
I'm more A-Political than anything.

I'm just saying it as I see it...I can always be wrong but....
Kamala has been campaigning for three weeks with no Q&A or debate. Then there's the paying for internet influencers....the negative press on her is extreme. She has yet to lay out a vision of what she wants to do....and it's almost too late to do so.

Then there's the polls....she is NOT keeping pace with where Biden was at this point 4 years ago. (Not saying anything against her but that's the facts)
Her campaign is worse than AL Gore's was against Bush without even so much as a kiss or a primary she won.

Just saying....I don't think the USA is at a point that we will elect a President on party affiliation and hype alone.

Forum List

Back