Trump Winning Again, Enough Already

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
You're killing me, Trump.

Toyota changed their minds and will now build this plant in America instead of Mexico. Good job, Trump!

How the hell are we going to handle all this winning? Will we have to force lieberals to work to fill all these jobs?

Now the Democrats will be screaming "you didn't build that".

TOKYO (AP) -- Japanese automakers Toyota Motor Corp. and Mazda Motor Corp. plan to spend $1.6 billion to build a joint-venture auto manufacturing plant in the U.S. — a move that will create up to 4,000 jobs, both sides said Friday.

After reassessing the market, Toyota has changed its plan to make Corollas at a plant in Guanajuato, Mexico, now under construction, and instead will produce Tacoma pickups there, Toyota President Akio Toyoda said.

Toyota, Mazda plan $1.6 billion US plant, to partner in EVs

What job did a slug brain maggot like you ever force me( a liberal) to take?

Toyota changed their minds and will now build this plant in America instead of Mexico. Good job, Trump!

How the hell are we going to handle all this winning? Will we have to force lieberals to work to fill all these jobs?

TOKYO (AP) -- Japanese automakers Toyota Motor Corp. and Mazda Motor Corp. plan to spend $1.6 billion to build a joint-venture auto manufacturing plant in the U.S. — a move that will create up to 4,000 jobs, both sides said Friday.

After reassessing the market, Toyota has changed its plan to make Corollas at a plant in Guanajuato, Mexico, now under construction, and instead will produce Tacoma pickups there, Toyota President Akio Toyoda said.

The negotiation of NAFTA will decide a great deal. Mexico low wages, Canadian covert operations in American corporations and bribing businesses with tax payer money needs to be on the negotiating tables, and addressed. If addressed and these nations who are abusing America and exploiting American workers are forced to change, the sky is the limit for the American economy.

If America allows Canadian police to interfere in your corporations and intervene in the economic activities of so-called free market businesses, than the bleeding of jobs will continue.

I paid a steep price to expose Canada's fake capitalist system, it better not be without consequences for those abusing businesses and foreign nations.

Wait for the left to wail about this like they did the Foxconn news in Wisconsin

Goofy bastards

Shame those jobs created wont be minimum wage, because then those workers will be self sufficient and not need welfare. They will not be voting Democrap, because they wont vote against their best interest. Just more ranting and raving of liberals against the President who is Making America Great Again.

Shame those jobs created wont be minimum wage, because then those workers will be self sufficient and not need welfare. They will not be voting Democrap, because they wont vote against their best interest. Just more ranting and raving of liberals against the President who is Making America Great Again.

Nice video about the Japanese "Make America Great Campaign" lol. As a student of history I have always admired the Japanese work ethic and desire to want to win. Unfortunately, the video went from pro-Trump, to weird, oddball, tinfoil hat stuff real quick.

The Japanese are like America in that regard and it's no surprise that they embraced capitalism at the end of the Second War War and turned an agrarian nation into a technology super power.

I wish Canada would have embraced capitalism, but instead, we have a history of allowing government patsies and police agencies to sabotage our potential, it won't change in my lifetime. Now we are looking to free trade with China in a race to the bottom as capitalist nations don't really have any interest in doing business with us.

The negotiation of NAFTA will decide a great deal. Mexico low wages, Canadian covert operations in American corporations and bribing businesses with tax payer money needs to be on the negotiating tables, and addressed. If addressed and these nations who are abusing America and exploiting American workers are forced to change, the sky is the limit for the American economy.

If America allows Canadian police to interfere in your corporations and intervene in the economic activities of so-called free market businesses, than the bleeding of jobs will continue.

I paid a steep price to expose Canada's fake capitalist system, it better not be without consequences for those abusing businesses and foreign nations.
Did they cut off your private insurance for healthcare?

Did that saving of $2,500 on healthcare make your life easier or the raising costs make your life harder?

Did that saving of $2,500 on healthcare make your life easier or the raising costs make your life harder?
I use the VA and saved around $200k the last 5 years from surgeries...

Nice to see good news as America becomes greater. Nice not only for the folks to be hired by the plant but first will come construction jobs and then the boost to American automobile industry suppliers, machine tool companies, and local consumer businesses. Plus if Mazda can pass along some of its fun to drive zoom-zoom to boring conservative Toyota, that would be a plus.

Nice to see good news as America becomes greater. Nice not only for the folks to be hired by the plant but first will come construction jobs and then the boost to American automobile industry suppliers, machine tool companies, and local consumer businesses. Plus if Mazda can pass along some of its fun to drive zoom-zoom to boring conservative Toyota, that would be a plus.
Unless you likey die from malfunctioning airbag..brakes, ignition, take your choice...

Unless you likey die from malfunctioning airbag..brakes, ignition, take your choice...
Or being left to die at the VA, you were a lucky one I guess.

Stock market gains were important to liberals under Obama. Not so much under Trump.

Odd.

Last edited:
President Trump can twist Nippon arms now like never before with the NKs lobbing missiles into their waters. Remember, the Japs aren't all that and an order of fries anymore. Their advantages in the 80's were brand new plants and machinery, and a young workforce that didn't require healthcare or pensions. That's no longer true and now they have the same problems as the rest of the auto manufacturers. Their facilities and workforce are aging and must be replaced so why not invest here and keep our military umbrella over them at the same time? Win-Win.

President Trump can twist Nippon arms now like never before with the NKs lobbing missiles into their waters. Remember, the Japs aren't all that and an order of fries anymore. Their advantages in the 80's were brand new plants and machinery, and a young workforce that didn't require healthcare or pensions. That's no longer true and now they have the same problems as the rest of the auto manufacturers. Their facilities and workforce are aging and must be replaced so why not invest here and keep our military umbrella over them at the same time? Win-Win.

Japanese and Korean automobiles crush American and European cars from a reliability standpoint.

Forum List

Back