Trump wins 60 percent approval in rural areas of key states

It seems that republican candidate Bishop was down 17 points in the special election N.C. before Trump's visit and he won by 3 points. Unless the polls were intentionally skewed it seems that the President's visit gave him 20 points. This is astounding.
Unless???

Really?

They were OBVIOUSLY fake

President Trump’s job approval rating in rural areas of the Rust Belt and Great Plains states is at 60 percent, markedly higher than his job approval rating nationally, according to a new poll commissioned by Democrats
A Change Research survey sponsored by The American Federation of Teachers and One Country, a group with close ties to former Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), found that 60 percent of voters from non-metro counties in Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia approve of the job Trump is doing.
All of those states voted for Trump in 2016 with the exception of Colorado and Minnesota. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went red in the 2016 election for the first time in decades, and Democrats believe that rebuilding that “blue wall” represents their likeliest path back to the White Hous
e.

ME: Yet another model showing why Trump will win.

:funnyface:
Sadly, that number will continue to drop as more farmers lose their farms and more people that used to be in manufacturing lose their homes.

Republicans can’t hide trumps mismanagement forever.

It seems that republican candidate Bishop was down 17 points in the special election N.C. before Trump's visit and he won by 3 points. Unless the polls were intentionally skewed it seems that the President's visit gave him 20 points. This is astounding.
Unless???

Really?

They were OBVIOUSLY fake
Florence left North Carolina covered in pig shit and radioactive coal waste. Dorian only stirred the pot. Drinking water is dangerous in many areas of North Carolina. Trump pulling back on environmental regulations is completely fucked over that state. Trump thought he was getting back at Obama which is why he fucked over North Carolina.

Its fantastic!

President Trump’s job approval rating in rural areas of the Rust Belt and Great Plains states is at 60 percent, markedly higher than his job approval rating nationally, according to a new poll commissioned by Democrats
A Change Research survey sponsored by The American Federation of Teachers and One Country, a group with close ties to former Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), found that 60 percent of voters from non-metro counties in Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia approve of the job Trump is doing.
All of those states voted for Trump in 2016 with the exception of Colorado and Minnesota. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went red in the 2016 election for the first time in decades, and Democrats believe that rebuilding that “blue wall” represents their likeliest path back to the White Hous
e.

Delusional. He’s not going to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania again, so he’s toast.

it certainly is amazing the left running on how bad they hate americans while at the same time saying vote for me, I hate you fkers.

They hate:
  • Whites
  • patriotism
  • self defense
  • environment
  • male and female
  • rule of law
  • people with money
  • healthcare
  • justice
  • security
  • blacks who vote republican
  • hispanics who vote republican
  • ownership
  • that we even exist as a country
  • anything else that is related to white people.

Last edited:

e.

So basically, Trump is loved by hillbillies. No surprise there.
The men and women who built and continue to supply this country with food and morality...

You morons never learn. You can not win the votes of those you publicly despise.

Dumbest bunch of Democrats in history.
Not a Dem, please try again.

it certainly is amazing the left running on how bad they hate americans while at the same time saying vote for me, I hate you fkers.

Yes it is. It is even more amazing that any semi-educated adult could buy into some of the filth they are proposing. Healthcare for illegal aliens, when the streets are full of homeless vets? Its to insane too wrap your head around

And they all got fucked and sent to Iraq. No thanks. Not fighting and getting killed for Haliburton.

You have a singular gift for never actually addressing the thread topic.

e.

I already did, I said that the fact that Trump is popular among hillbillies is no surprise. :11_2_1043:

e.

So basically, Trump is loved by hillbillies. No surprise there.
Na, not really
He’s just hated by progressives... lol

Yes it is. It is even more amazing that any semi-educated adult could buy into some of the filth they are proposing. Healthcare for illegal aliens, when the streets are full of homeless vets? Its to insane too wrap your head around
Bill O’Reilly said there are no homeless vets.

Bill O’Reilly said there are no homeless vets.
so? you don't think there are? you seriously saying that? you really do live with your head in the ground.

And an equal approval rating (roughly 60%) by U.S. military veterans. I guess they're hillbillies too.
Just fairly low-IQ people, otherwise they would be somewhere else making real money and not getting shot at.

So you think everybody who serves in the military gets shot at? LOL. What about your sense of duty--did you ever considered serving in the reserves or the guard? 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year, and several MOS options like JAG, or engineering, or medical, or other such employment areas for low IQ people who manage to receive health insurance, GI bill/tuition reimbursement, and retirement after 20 years, while still developing a civilian career
And they all got fucked and sent to Iraq. No thanks. Not fighting and getting killed for Haliburton.
Habiburton is a great company, their pay and benefits are second to none.

e.

It's kind of an odd way of cutting out the bulk of the population to attempt to claim Trump is popular. Let's put a little perspective here.

New Census Data Show Differences Between Urban and Rural Populations
"Rural areas cover 97 percent of the nation’s land area but contain 19.3 percent of the population (about 60 million people),” Census Bureau Director John H. Thompson said. “By combining five years of survey responses, the American Community Survey provides unequaled insight into the state of every community, whether large or small, urban or rural.”

RUSH: Now, this is a little story from TheHill.com. Let me share with you the headline: “Trump Wins 60% Approval in Rural Areas of Key States.” Now, I’m mentioning this to you because we have a fake news poll out there from the ABC News/Washington Post polling unit which says that Trump’s approval rating has plunged to 38%, and that 60% of the American people believe we’re on the way to a recession.

Now, that would mean… They’ll extrapolate that to say that Trump’s administration is cratering, the American people think he’s ruined the economy. If we’re heading into a recession, they’re gonna try to create the news story that the American people have soured and lost confidence in Trump. (laughing) We’re in the middle of one of the most robust economic rebounds ever! It puts the Obama eight years to literal shame, and what’s the Drive-By Media doing?

APP-101618-Red-Map.jpg

Creating fake news and fake polls about a phony, nonexistent, can’t-see-it-anywhere recession. Trying to convince people who are living improved lives of prosperity that it’s all phony, that there’s gonna be a recession. They’re gonna get fired.

Democrat Polling Data Shows Trump Approval High in Battleground States

The blue areas are more densely populated. If you were counting cow turds you might have a point.

Forum List

Back