🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump wins west va...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
fox pretending it's too close to call on dem side....keep the viewers. Hillary will be buried by a load of coal

Check local listings.

I wish Bernie would run as an independent and a similarly popular conservative run. I want to see the whole party system brought down low.

Some people are voting Sanders to vote against Hillary. They will switch to Trump in the general,

Some people are voting Sanders to vote against Hillary. They will switch to Trump in the general,
66863128.jpg

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton and a third of Democrats say in exit polls they'll back Trump in November. :eek:

Bernie Sanders holds early lead in West Virginia - CNNPolitics.com

That's not near as bad as 60% of the Republican party saying they'll vote for Hillary Clinton--LOL.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-women-wouldnt-vote-for-trump/article/2586775
GOP Congressman Suggests He Could Vote For Hillary Clinton
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

If this country votes for a communist for president, it's done. Bern it all down.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton and a third of Democrats say in exit polls they'll back Trump in November. :eek:

That's not near as bad as 60% of the Republican party saying they'll vote for Hillary Clinton--LOL.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

You really think 60% of the republican party is going to vote for Hillary? Really? ROFLMO...sit down with that BS dumb ass

Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

60% of the whole republican party?

Forum List

Back