Trump: With Mexico being one of the highest crime Nations in the world, we must have THE WALL

If the wall had been built in South Texas, it would have been undermined and washed away by the end of this storm, and we would have had to build it again, just like the Army Corp of Engineers had to rebuild the levees in New Orleans.

Excellent point !!!

Soon right wingers will respond that Trump has in mind to ALSO install on the wall giant "life-savers" to keep it afloat.

What happened to Obozo's StimuLESS plans to rebuild the infrastructure/ Where did those Trilions go?

Well, moron.......since today we are NOT in an economic depression and still have an auto industry, does THAT answer your stupid question???

No kidding, sure hope you're not talking about Chrysler....moron.

Well, you're not selling apples at 5 cents on a street corner, are you?

What is you morons' "theory"......Obama STOLE the trillions for his library?

Sure don't recall apples being sold for 5 cents on street corners before Obama gave Chrysler to Fiat for pennies on the dollar.

Trump is going to finish the wall.

Right, nitwit....all that now needs to be "finished" is a wall the length of a structure from NYC to Phoenix.

/----/ Oh Sparky, did we build a railroad to California in 1869? The First Transcontinental Railroad was a 1,912-mile (3,077 km) continuous railroad line constructed between 1863 and 1869.

Didn't we cover the US with an international Highway System after WWII?

What happened to Obozo's StimuLESS plans to rebuild the infrastructure/ Where did those Trilions go?

Well, moron.......since today we are NOT in an economic depression and still have an auto industry, does THAT answer your stupid question???
/----/ So why do the roads and bridges still need major rebuilding? Could it be much of the $$$ went to prop up Union Pensions?

And what about the bridges airports roads that are in decay in your state?? Who will pay for them?

Right wingers may soon propose nation-wide "bake sales" to fund the rest of our crumbling infrastructure...............Somehow we MUST have some kind of "monument" to Trump's ego.

Since the money needed to rebuild a good chunk of Texas after this hurricane will approach $12-15 BILLION, right wingers should be asked to make a choice.........Save Texas or build a wall to Trump's glory??????........Go on, choose.
/----/ Who says we have to choose? You and your negative attitude? You who gives up when faced with a bump in the road? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Sparky, did we build a railroad to California in 1869? The First Transcontinental Railroad was a 1,912-mile (3,077 km) continuous railroad line constructed between 1863 and 1869.

You're dumber than usual.........It is PRECISELY those highways and railroads,etc that NEED fixing, NOT a fucking wall that as someone else stated, right now would be crumbling from the flooding in Texas......,

Oh Sparky, did we build a railroad to California in 1869? The First Transcontinental Railroad was a 1,912-mile (3,077 km) continuous railroad line constructed between 1863 and 1869.

You're dumber than usual.........It is PRECISELY those highways and railroads,etc that NEED fixing, NOT a fucking wall that as someone else stated, right now would be crumbling from the flooding in Texas......,
/----/ My point, that went over your head, is that we can do both, fix Houston and build the wall. We've done two complex things at the same time in the past and I provided two examples.

/----/ My point, that went over your head, is that we can do both, fix Houston and build the wall. We've done two complex things at the same time in the past and I provided two examples.
yeah but you forgot to include the infrastructure for all of america bridges roads etc etc

yeah but you forgot to include the infrastructure for all of america bridges roads etc etc
oh yeah and then have trump give huge tax cuts My trees aren't growing money Are yours?

we can do both, fix Houston and build the wall. We've done two complex things at the same time in the past and I provided two examples.

You're such a clueless idiot.........So, we built the cross-country railroad AND the highway system at the SAME time......Really???...........Is that what you really want to openly state?

we can do both, fix Houston and build the wall. We've done two complex things at the same time in the past and I provided two examples.

You're such a clueless idiot.........So, we built the cross-country railroad AND the highway system at the SAME time......Really???...........Is that what you really want to openly state?
/----/ OK, I didn't make myself clear. I gave two (2) examples the Transcontinental Railroad was a 1,912-mile (3,077 km) continuous railroad line constructed between 1863 and 1869. (While fighting the Civil War) - My bad.

Didn't we cover the US with an international Highway System after WWII? (This was to the point a Nitwit Lib made stating how long the wall would be. (stretching from NYC to Phoenix.) And I said, we've done it before. But you're right, I should have been clearer.

/----/ OK, I didn't make myself clear. I gave two (2) examples the Transcontinental Railroad was a 1,912-mile (3,077 km) continuous railroad line constructed between 1863 and 1869. (While fighting the Civil War) - My bad.

Didn't we cover the US with an international Highway System after WWII? (This was to the point a Libtard made stating how long the wall would be stretching from New York to some other state a 1,000 miles away. And I said, we've done it. But you're right, I should have been clearer.

Of course the wall can be built. The Chinese did it a long time ago.

Dems want illegal immigrants to vote for them. That is all this about.

If Mexicans happened to vote conservative, that fucking border would be sealed shut.

Didn't we cover the US with an international Highway System after WWII? (This was to the point a Nitwit Lib made stating how long the wall would be. (stretching from NYC to Phoenix.) And I said, we've done it before. But you're right, I should have been clearer.

Time for your nap.....

he just tweeted that, adding: "Mexico will pay for it through reimbursement/other."

i can't agree more.
Thou do know more people come south than north?
What are you trying to do? Keep em in?
I presume you are squatting on their land?
The irony is humerous

Didn't we cover the US with an international Highway System after WWII? (This was to the point a Libtard made stating how long the wall would be stretching from New York to some other state a 1,000 miles away. And I said, we've done it. But you're right, I should have been clearer.

If Mexicans happened to vote conservative, that fucking border would be sealed shut.
I thought businessmen were repubs.
They are all Dems?

I thought businessmen were repubs.
They are all Dems?

I thought victims were Dems.
They are all repubs?

Sure don't recall apples being sold for 5 cents on street corners before Obama gave Chrysler to Fiat for pennies on the dollar.

My point went right over your half brain....LOL...

Maybe you ought to have a point....the one on your head is not working out too well.

Cute old joke.

Pinhead, I get it.

Nations have borders.

Those borders should be secure.

One would not accept people sneaking into their home and living in the basement uninvited. I would imagine that even altruistic Progs would want the uninvited guests to leave.

Forum List

Back