Trump WON 2018

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif

Last edited:
  • Banned
He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

• Banned
p.s. He also shut this fucking monstrosity of a government DOWN until further notice. :lmao:

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif

a. China is where? On the ropes? Seriously...

b. The USMCA has not been ratified yet by any nation.

c. Brett o'kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court.

d. The Mueller Investigation is going to prove otherwise.

e. The countries of NATO have said that they will at sometime provide additional funding and maybe just one has so far.

f. Stormy Daniels will sell movie rights and she will be just fine.

g. Nothing trump has done in regard to North Korea has been of a long term success. North Korea has a long history of rocket launches and then quite periods followed by more rocket testing. What has the don negoiated with Kim yet?

h. Your leaving 1000s of lies out.

i. Sure, you gave the House of Representatives back. Back being the largest vote total ever and losing 40 seats in a heavily gerrymandered system.

j. Sure you pickedc up 2 seats in the senate, while losing 7 governorships and over 400 state level seats.

k. The Democratic Party also hopes 2019 is that good for you.

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga
When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

These dickwads have no idea how good the country has it now....these are the good ol days for us real Americans...the ratocrats can kick rocks for we care. :04:

When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
The dow almost tripling had you getting fucked ? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains fucked you?? WTF did you want ?? BLOOD??

Trump has yet to end the Drug War..
He says the wall will help, but of course you don't care.
He has yet to provide his alternative to Oblamacare, he has yet to balance the budget much less pay off the debt and a longer sundry list his mouth wrote checks his ass can't cover.
The Drug War is a domestic war against the citizens of the US over progressive moral issues that a minority decided was in our best interest to make life harder...

The dow almost tripling had you getting fucked ? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains fucked you?? WTF did you want ?? BLOOD??
You talking about partime jobs? Obama had the slowest reccession turn around in history. That was what he wanted.

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

This year was the worse year for the dow in a decade, whoopie it's up a couple.

Forum List

Back