Trump Won - Get Over It

Bwahahahahaha! Watching libtards like Dubya Da Last Repug Prez have melt downs over the American people unilaterally rejecting their bat-shit crazy progressive ideology is hilarious...

4. Open Letters: The first wave of post-election open letters were, appropriately, addressed to children, but Hollywood’s Jeffrey Katzenberg at least managed to write onewithout using grade school kids as props.

It’s still dripping with the sort of condescension that got liberals creamed in 2016 (“During the election, Donald Trump found facts inconvenient. But facts are very useful things.”) However, Katzenberg acknowledged that Trump has been “gracious in victory,” and asked his fellow Democrats to consider showing a little grace themselves (“Throwing down the bat and leaving the park is not an option.”)

Self-awareness has its limits, as Katzenberg spends a great deal of time railing against “demagogues,” without noticing that his political leaders haven’t said much to stop the political violence from anti-Trump forces. He also continues the Hollywood Left’s effort to claim the mantle of “tolerance” and free speech, which will sound hilarious to any Hollywood conservative.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo wrote an open letter declaring the election to be a “heartbreaking and bewildering and indeed frightening” experience, haunted by “the voices of the Ku Klux Klan, white nationalism, authoritarianism, misogyny and xenophobia,” not to mention “a generally disdainful view of American ideals.”

The most infamous open letter was probably the one GrubHub CEO Matt Maloney wroteto his employees, demanding the resignation of anyone who agreed with the “nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump.” Maloney is now furiously scribbling open letters that insist his previous open letter didn’t say what it plainly said.

Many of these open letters are another form of virtue-signaling, and a standing accusation against non-left-wing America for things it hasn’t actually done. Also, there’s a consistent undercurrent of rationalization for Hillary Clinton’s defeat, a recurring theme that she was robbed of deserved victory by an opponent who played foul. Why, we could “fix” democracy if only people with unacceptable political views were stripped of the right to vote!

5 Most Absurd Ways the Left Has Responded to the 2016 Election - Breitbart

He won the electoral college and is the President elect.

The GOP, somehow (and in spite of it's own stupidity) managed to hold onto the Senate.

They retained the House where they will be in the Majority for another two years (and likely more than that).

Listening to the whining of the left has been hysterical.

Obama won it twice, and yet loads never got over it.

Bush won it twice, and ISIS is still around.

Bwahahahahaha! Watching libtards like Dubya Da Last Repug Prez have melt downs over the American people unilaterally rejecting their bat-shit crazy progressive ideology is hilarious...

5. Clinton Victory Fantasies: A few distraught lefties have floated outright assassination fantasies or implied threats of insurrection, but most of them are smart enough to stay away from rhetoric that could get them investigated by the Secret Service.

Much more stylish are the flights of fancy that the electoral system can be torn down and rebuilt to liberal tastes. Wild fantasies of a dramatic eleventh-hour reversal that bars Trump from the White House have become op-ed safety blankets. A full-blown temper tantrum against the Electoral College is currently in progress, with overtones of how the Left decided midterm elections were archaic nonsense after they got crushed in 2010 and 2014.

The favored nook-nook of the hour for emotionally devastated liberals is a meaningless petition to sweep the Electoral College aside right now and install Hillary Clinton as President, based on popular vote totals.

Before that, some liberals suckled on complaints that FBI Director James Comey TOTALLY STOLE THE ELECTION FROM CLINTON, but that one seems to have died out quickly. Democrats spent the last few days before the election praising Comey as Captain America because he re-closed the email server investigation without changing his position on indictments. Turning him back into the Red Skull is a bit too much whiplash for even the more mentally flexible liberals. (Also, they might find themselves agreeing with people on the Right who were critical of Comey’s conduct every step of the way, and we can’t have that.)

Looking ahead, the next liberal craze will be insisting that President Trump HAS NO MANDATE and cannot govern in any way, at least not without the unanimous approval of the few remaining Democrats in high public office. Republicans usually fall for that sort of thing, but this one probably won’t.

Liberals will resort to ever more deranged acts of political exhibitionism to reinforce their sense of superiority, sow fear among the populace, and win media attention away from the first Republican in ages who can consistently steal their spotlight. Strap in (or tighten your straitjacket buckles, as the case may be) for a wild ride.

5 Most Absurd Ways the Left Has Responded to the 2016 Election - Breitbart

I recall when Obama lost...the right did the same thing.

Obama had written 2 books in which he talked about his radical ideas, his drug use, and his Marxism. There was plenty of reason for concern. The criticism of Trump, however, is baseless. He is accused of everything the left can think of that would be offensive but none of them can be substantiated. The only thing they can hang on him is the fact that he likes pussy.
Come on... The protests against Obama in 2008 and 2012 were focused on racial bigotry, lynching, slavery, kenyan imagery, and birther conspiracy's. The protests happening now are about Trumps divisive campaign and the actual words and policies that he talked about that legitimately put fear in the hearts of millions of Americans in minority communities. I don't agree with the protests and would advocate to give the guy a chance, but I also very much understand the disappointment and concerns of the protestors. They should say what they need to say but then I hope they get back to their lives and try their best to be objective as Trump begins his presidency.
That's some funny shit right there. :lol:

This may sound crazy to you but nobody outside California actually gives a fuck what California thinks. That's why we have the electoral college. As a matter of fact very few counties in California actually vote your way. Just because you have stupid fucking people in huge concentrated numbers doesn't mean we should all give a shit and run our country that way. We don't care. Most of your state doesn't even care.

And I don't care what the entire fucking South has to say, goober. Those racist fucks started a war that got over 600,000 people killed. The opinions of all those uneducated racist goobers is meaningless. Fuck the South and fuck all you Repug fascist assholes.
So all those black people living in the South are just a bunch of stupid ******* that don't know what's good for them and your pathetic white SoCal ass is going to show them what's up. You know you don't have to drive far from your inner city to actually meet people that don't agree with you. As a matter of fact you can start in NYC, drive west and meet a lot of them outside the city limits. Get through Jersey and you have to drive all the way to Colorado for someone that thinks like you. Actually not Colorado, you have to get all the way to Boulder, Then it's a pretty long stretch form there to Seattle. Yes, Seattle. Not Washington. You hit the border and you can't find anyone thinking like you until you're within 5 miles of the coast. Your version of America is fucking dead.

Quite the contrary. In the long arc of history, liberalism will win. It always does -- The end of slavery, Social Security, Medicare, civil rights, ObamaCare, gay rights...You conservative assholes can create roadblocks and setbacks through voter suppression and electoral college horseshit, but you will lose in the long run. And you racist little shits will be no more. It will take a few more decades for all of you Confederate fucks to die off, but then liberalism will reign supreme.

And I don't live in California, you fucking idiot. I'm pointing out that it's not fairly represented in the electoral college. It should be worth a lot more than 55 electoral votes because its 30% of the country's population. Anybody with a brain knows the electoral college vote allocation is completely rigged to give you sorry ass Repugs a chance to win.
It was the liberals who filibustered the civil rights bill.

You mean the Southern Democrats who became Republicans after the Civil Rights bill? Like Strom Thurmond?
No like Byrd and Gore.

Trump won.

I don't like it. But I don't need help getting over it.

The BUTTHURT on this board is incredible.

Trump won.......no argument there.

HIllary is now reportedly beating her staff.

Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election
Infowars is just as bad as breitbart... Zero credibility

Of course they don't have much....I am just having fun here.

Trump won.

I don't like Trump.

But it is so fun watching this guy foam at the mouth.

Yet you spend all your time sucking the cocks of these Trumpkin racists. Go figure.

Uh Oh....now you've moved on to gay fantasies.

You really should consider getting some counseling (and some lessons on English).

Your vocabulary seems to be very limited.

Better have your mother talk to your teacher.....you are lagging behind the rest of the 3rd graders.

The GOP, somehow (and in spite of it's own stupidity) managed to hold onto the Senate.

They retained the House where they will be in the Majority for another two years (and likely more than that).

9 days after the election you start a thread telling people to get over it? How about YOU get over it?

9 days after the election you start a thread telling people to get over it? How about YOU get over it?

I was over it long before the election.

Not wanting either, I was resolved one way or the other.

So what do I need to get over.....the fact that my desires for conservatives on the SCOTUS might now be realized ?

Besides, I knew this thread would be flypaper for the moron who is foaming at the mouth over Hillary's defeat. I am having a lot of fun watching him sling his poop like an agitated monkey.

You are living in an illusion. This is def a partisan video but visuals don't lie... Here are some highlights:

Oh Slade3200...I see you continue your lies and your misinformation. If you watch the video (and I'm sure you didn't) within seconds they show protests for Obamacare. That didn't happen until over a year after Obama was elected. In other words, they weren't protesting him just being elected. They were appropriately protesting his illegal, unconstitutional, marxist policies. You nitwit. Next time, watch your "evidence" before posting it.

So you pick one image and dismiss the rest? The video didn't hide the fact that it was showing protest from 2008 through 2012 elections. Remember All the birther nonesense... all the racist BS... And I'm the nit wit??

Last edited:
So you pick one image and dismiss the rest? The video didn't hide the fact that it was showing protest from 2008 through 2012 elections. Remember All the birther nonesense... all the racist BS... And I'm the nit wit??
Nobody rioted over the birther stuff. They simply demanded to see the birth certificate of someone who spent his entire college experience telling everyone he was "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia".

Stop trying to excuse the repulsive actions of your side of the aisle...

Anti-Trump High School Students Beat Up 15-Year-Old Maryland Trump Supporter - Breitbart

Well yeah but you still have a bunch of morons that don't understand that we live in a Republic not a Democracy, the whole point of which is to disperse power downwards and outwards. The EC was put into place to give all the states a say in who gets to be the Chief Executive for the Republic, do away with that and you open up the door for a Presidency that only needs to concern itself with wants of the large urban areas.

Do these people realize that if they want to dump the EC in favor of Democracy it begs the questions;

If you want to live by a simple majority, then what about the Constitutional Amendment process? how about we change that one to 50%+1 of Congress and 50%+1 of the States?

Look at the map folks, notice all those RED states and notice who's in charge of both of houses of Congress these days, you want President Trump and the Republicans putting up Amendments where only a simple majority is required?

How about that "anti-Democratic" filibuster rule? Do the Democrats want that one done away with about now?

Nobody rioted over the birther stuff. They simply demanded to see the birth certificate of someone who spent his entire college experience telling everyone he was "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia".

Stop trying to excuse the repulsive actions of your side of the aisle...

Anti-Trump High School Students Beat Up 15-Year-Old Maryland Trump Supporter - Breitbart
Right, all the images from the video I posted must have been photoshopped, or staged by the left. Good thinking genius

You mean the Southern Democrats who became Republicans after the Civil Rights bill? Like Strom Thurmond?
So then why isn't the entire country Republican right now, snowflake? You falsely claim that all of the racist Dumbocrats suddenly and magically became Republicans but you fail to explain what happened to the original Republican's and why there are any Dumbocrats left.

Let me guess...they all agreed to switch sides? :lmao:

Law enforcement nation wide has deployed new non-lethal weapons for snowflakes like Dubya Da Last Repug Prez and her progressive pals...

IMG_2850.JPG

Forum List

Back