Trump won over 3,000 counties

Holy shit that's pretty impressive.

Hillary Counties Produce 64% of Economic Output

Damn empty land has gained a whole lot of power. The suddenly bleak future belongs to the unskilled and uneducated apparently. Go Trump! :rofl:

So they started with a premise and manipulated the data to prove it. From you link: (my bold)

The data comes with one important caveat: Brookings used GDP data that’s based on where people work, not where they live. So some — perhaps many — of the workers who contributed to the economies of large Clinton counties commuted into the city from nearby counties that lean more Republican.

People vote where they live.

More fake news.

COAL PRODUCTION--We will need until we don't need it. And we will need less & less of it over time. When you see train loads of windmills coming down the tracks to supplement the power to coal fired power plants, you know that coal production is on it's way out.
Actually, it is NATURAL GAS that is killing coal, and NG will continue to kill coal no matter who is president. Tramp knowing lied to the coal miners.

Normally the RW'ers would just tell laid off workers to get off their asses and move to where the jobs are.

Our unemployment rate is around 4.5% today, which is considered good. What you people want is overseas jobs back, that you're not going to get.

I don't care if they lower the Corporate tax rate to ZERO percent, it will always be cheaper to manufacture goods overseas, and that's where manufacturing will go.

I know that. But all out protectionism would work. Politically impossible to do, despite Trump's assertions.

Damn empty land has gained a whole lot of power. The suddenly bleak future belongs to the unskilled and uneducated apparently. Go Trump! :rofl:

So they started with a premise and manipulate the data to prove it. From you link: (my bold)

The data comes with one important caveat: Brookings used GDP data that’s based on where people work, not where they live. So some — perhaps many — of the workers who contributed to the economies of large Clinton counties commuted into the city from nearby counties that lean more Republican.

More fake news.

good catch leftards are always pulling stunts like that

So they started with a premise and manipulate the data to prove it. From you link: (my bold)

More fake news.

Lol you reinforced the argument you were trying to refute and you don't even know it.

More fake news.
That doesn't affect the numbers much. Most counties Trump won have just a handful of people living in them and account for a dismiss-able amount of the GDP.

More fake news.

Lol you reinforced the argument you were trying to refute and you don't even know it.

Only in feeble minds, people produce economic output, not geographic areas and people vote where they live. People from 9 red counties contribute to the economic data in Houston, without them, Harris county would be a roach motel. I'm sure other major metro areas are the same.

More fake news.
That doesn't affect the numbers much. Most counties Trump won have just a handful of people living in them and account for a dismiss-able amount of the GDP.

You might want to take a peek at where your food and energy come from before you start dismissing those sparsely populated areas. But the study basically rolled the economic power of counties that commute into major cities, into the power of the counties where those major cities reside. That is a gross misrepresentation of the data.

More fake news.

You might want to take a peek at where your food and energy come from before you start dismissing those sparsely populated areas. But the study basically rolled the economic power of counties that commute into major cities, into the power of the counties where those major cities reside. That is a gross misrepresentation of the data.
I don't dismiss them. That doesn't mean I want people to stop building robots and advancing our technology which is what has the biggest impact on those people's jobs, and is why Trump won't be bringing them back.

twist it, spin it, doesn't matter.

Electoral votes win the presidency, not the popular votes
You are absolutely right. Even if that doesn't reflect the will of the voters.

It reflects the will of the country, not a couple of states

Still doesn't reflect the will of the people. Hillary got more than 2 million votes more votes than that orange clown.

Ah, the myth that a national popular vote exists. These are the same people that believe in unicorns.

Gerimandering
It's always a hoot to see some sulky liberal trying to convince us that the counties within states were set up, and people moved into them on the basis of, trying to elect a certain Presidential candidate more than a hundred years after they were set up. When that candidate wasn't even born yet.

Can these liberal losers possibly get any more silly?

I guess it's what we can expect from a liberal who can't even spell gerrymandering, much less understand it.

I guess I should stop listening to the lying media and start reading more breitbarf.

The Constitution is not a technicality, so you Clinton whiners can whine on: however, you need an amendment you are not going to get in your lifetime.

However, president-elect Trump has to face the fact he only got around 62 million 135 million votes.

He is a minority candidate.
The constitution is not a technicality, but Trump won by a technicality. More voters wanted Hillary. He's the president elect, but it's not by the choice of the majority of voters.
More people in more states voted for trump, crazy Cali does not count... fact

Lets see if your results are as impressive. It seems like the election was so long ago. Get over it. Yea, we all know you won. Now make America great again asshole.

twist it, spin it, doesn't matter.

Electoral votes win the presidency, not the popular votes
You are absolutely right. Even if that doesn't reflect the will of the voters.

It reflects the will of the country, not a couple of states

Still doesn't reflect the will of the people. Hillary got more than 2 million votes more votes than that orange clown.

2 million, 200 million...

You need the country, not a couple of states, to win the election

Hillary has the majority of the county. The vote count proved that. All you need is the electoral college.
With crazy Cali, Hildabeast loses the popular vote and EC big time... :lmao:

Forum List

Back