Trump Won!

I dunno, many of them sure SEEM to. It has to be hard to maintain that level of rage without believing it.
I keep saying it, but I'm not sure people appreciate the implications. With Trump, it isn't that he lies. It's that the truth doesn't matter. Only "winning" matters. His drones follow suit.

Trump haz a sad. He's been indicted more times than he's been elected.

Hey, you say that being a minority sucks...So it only follows that you'd be happier in a nation where you'd be in the majority....So STFU and GTFO.
I don't say that being a minority sucks...do you know why I don't say that?

Because my elders both black and white and every color in between put their life on the line and fought for policies to make this country better; against ALL ODDS they opposed folks with your mentality.....even choosing to fight wars for this country to liberate people halfway around the world while being oppressed back home....

Why? Because they believed in this country more than your pathetic fragile minded ass did.....

So if you are so afraid of being minority, you can get THE ENTIRE FUCK OUT NOW.......

I keep saying it, but I'm not sure people appreciate the implications. With Trump, it isn't that he lies. It's that the truth doesn't matter. Only "winning" matters. His drones follow suit.
My perspective on this changed somewhat a few months ago, when I was watching one of those rally interviews with a Trumpster. The interviewer just rattled off this long list of Trump lies and bullshit and fuckups, and the guy just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't care".

I don't care.

That pretty much tells me that these people are hopeless. Maybe the light will come on for them, like it does for some cult members. But I'm not going to be waiting around for it.

My perspective on this changed somewhat a few months ago, when I was watching one of those rally interviews with a Trumpster. The interviewer just rattled off this long list of Trump lies and bullshit and fuckups, and the guy just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't care".

I don't care.

That pretty much tells me that these people are hopeless. Maybe the light will come on for them, like it does for some cult members. But I'm not going to be waiting around for it.
I'm not sure they're much different than hardcore Dem partisans. How many years did they jerk off to Russiagate?

Truth doesn't matter. Only victory for your tribe.

They're awful. They deserve to lose.

But this other thing, it's a real threat. Literally. It has to go. Then I go back to hammering on the Dems :laugh:
The dems are doing more real damage currently. The Jan 6th stuff is pure political retaliation - anyone who thinks about it realizes Trump should be behind bars before any of the protestors. For the most part, they were hapless dupes. I think most Dems in DC understand that, but they're taking out their frustration on the protestors, and making examples of them, because they can't get to Trump. Now they're going after him on the documents thing (which, I still believe he intentional goaded them into doing). Regardless of the reality of the situation, most people will see this as snagging him on a "technicality". Even most Dems, they just won't care.

The dems are doing more real damage currently. The Jan 6th stuff is pure political retaliation - anyone who thinks about it realizes Trump should be behind bars before any of the protestors. For the most part, they were hapless dupes. I think most Dems in DC understand that, but they're taking out their frustration on the protestors, and making examples of them, because they can't get to Trump. Now they're going after him on the documents thing (which, I still believe he intentional goaded them into doing). Regardless of the reality of the situation, most people will see this as snagging him on a "technicality". Even most Dems, they just won't care.
Those protesters beat the shit out of the police. They deserve prison time.

I dunno, many of them sure SEEM to. It has to be hard to maintain that level of rage without believing it.
Message board posers. Everything they post is designed to try to shock or get a rise out of their betters. Like this but of wisdom from one of the “believers” about illegal immigration.

Brand them across the face. Not a tattoo that can be disguised but a real brand. If seen in this country again, shot on sight.

Simply put; these folks are losers who come here to this alternative universe where they can rebrand themselves as something better.

How is what a man said a conspiracy? It is a fact and it was being discussed. "You" do not like the conversation. There is no other excuse for it. It is a form of censorship IMO.

Then he's ineligible to be elected again...

XXII Amendment
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice...
09chl8wiwgw11.jpg

Forum List

Back