Trump wont be convicted in FL !

me and half the country ! and its the same for the dems on the jury if they dont convict ! the dems will accuse them of not being impartial ! this is a political show trial and nothing more !
It isn’t a political show trial unless you think Trump is not to be held accountable, something he has spent most of his life with.

ok Dante you're a dem if you were on the jury would you find him guilty ! after all every dem on USMB has said he's guilty and every republican says its political persecution ! are Floridians different than dems and republicans in the rest of the country ? FL aint DC or NYC ..
He looks to be guilty if we go by what's out there. I'd find him guilty because of evidence presented.

But in a courtroom, evidence gets presented. We already know Trump has made up all kinds of defenses in public. That won't play in a courtroom.
as a matter of fact, some of what he's said is contained in the indictment itself.

Trump gets the presumption of innocence -- in a court of law. In a court of law.

Standards.jpg

me and half the country ! and its the same for the dems on the jury if they dont convict ! the dems will accuse them of not being impartial ! this is a political show trial and nothing more !
MAGA and the GOP are not half of the country. That bs has been debunked over and over again.

Evidence will convince jurors.

Trump supporters or not, they must vote according to the evidence.

10 Republicans voted to convict Trump during one of the impeachments.

It is ALL about the evidence.
lol ! republicans believe he has the right to take said docs ! weve been saying it for over a yr since the raid !

lol ! republicans believe he has the right to take said docs ! weve been saying it for over a yr since the raid !
Do you think he had the right to take classified national security documents and share them?

Do you think he had the right to take classified national security documents and share them?
who did he share them with ? did he declassify the docs ? the dems dont care that senator Biden illegally took docs ... why should one of the 6 republicans on the jury care ? hey pal the left set the standards ! its time the right played by the same rules !

Forum List

Back