Trump wont be convicted in FL !

docs that Trump had the right to have ! the republicans on the jury know this and the defense will make that case ! tell me how did senator Biden get docs from a secure scif ? heck Bidens got more docs than Trump does ! but it doesnt matter what Bidens done i know ... face it commie Trump just is going to walk and he just got a huge boost in the poles !
Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

he New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.

And he wasnā€™t alone ā€“ multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them ā€œitā€™s not theirs, itā€™s mineā€ on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

would anyone care to wager that i am wrong ! heres the bet if he's convicted i take 2 days without posting when he walks you take 2 days off without posting ..none of that i'll leave for a yr crap ! nobody ever adheres to a bet like that but 2 days is easy ! come on any takers !
You are too juvenile. Deal with it like a mature gown up. Try it.

come on dems what do ya think ? will the prosecution be able to convince the 5 or 6 probable republicans on the jury that the case isnt more political witch hunts ! LOL ! I THINK NOT ! Trump just won the 2024 election !
A trial in a federal courtroom, won't be like listening to FOX & Friends, or Loony Levin.

Facts will be presented with arguments, legal arguments, not political cries.

i dont think democrats are impartial ! but the republican jurors will know its political persecution .
If team Trump tries and argue political? They'll surely lose. Claims of political are not evidence. Just look at the rape trial.

:04:

tUCuhfE.jpg
goofy trump 6.jpg

Jury nullification won't happen here.

Most Americans in Florida are not as ill or demented as you are.

Serious butthurt happening here. I wish I could bottle it and find a way to turn it into fuel. We'd never have to worry about Potato Joe's gas prices again!

Thanks for sharing your brilliant post. :laughing0301:

did the defense get to pick jurors in the grand jury ? nope ! they are randomly selected ! however half the jury in actual trial however the defense picks ! lol ! the left just made Trump a political martyr !
Your ignorance about the process is not going to make it easier for you, especially when he is indicted a third and possibly a fourth time.

Each time you are going to try to find some excuse.

Last edited:
the country is divided and polarized ! 12 to convict ... not 11 ... i predict that nearly half of the jury doesnt convict ..

Depends on how skilfully the leftists lie in voire dire and how owned the judge is.

Jury nullification won't happen here.

Most Americans in Florida are not as ill or demented as you are.
ok Dante you're a dem if you were on the jury would you find him guilty ! after all every dem on USMB has said he's guilty and every republican says its political persecution ! are Floridians different than dems and republicans in the rest of the country ? FL aint DC or NYC ..

Forum List

Back