Trump won’t win Florida in 2020

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Since 10-3-17, more than 199,000 individuals have arrived in Florida from Puerto Rico

Florida school districts have enrolled more than 8,500 displaced students from Puerto Rico & the Virgin Islands

(these stats were provided by the office of Governor Rick Scott)

Didn't Trump win their vote? I thought it was "generally" only the illegal ones who were "against" Trump. ~shrug~

Trump likes to pretend that PR isn't really part of the US. I suspect he will find out how much those Puerto Rico people count now that they have moved to Florida. I'm sure they will all remember just how much he really cared about them

Dude, as I recall the folks in Puerto Rico were fawning over Trump about the hurricane, it was only lefties on the mainland that were saying Trump didn't do enough, didn't do it fast enough, fucked it up, etc...

Dude, as I recall the folks in Puerto Rico were fawning over Trump about the hurricane, it was only lefties on the mainland that were saying Trump didn't do enough, didn't do it fast enough, fucked it up, etc...

Here is a report from a couple of weeks ago
Helping Hands for the Forgotten in Puerto Rico | The East Hampton Star
“The storm damage and continued suffering here is astonishing after more than two full months of recovery time,” she wrote in a Nov. 16 report from Puerto Rico.

Most still don't have drinkable water or electricity. I doubt the people will still be fawning over him. I suspect some did that while he was there in hopes that his ego would get more help for them. It didn't wok.

“The storm damage and continued suffering here is astonishing after more than two full months of recovery time,” she wrote in a Nov. 16 report from Puerto Rico.

Most still don't have drinkable water or electricity. I doubt the people will still be fawning over him. I suspect some did that while he was there in hopes that his ego would get more help for them. It didn't wok.

I think you missed the "new reality" that the media has a hard on for only reporting bad shit about Trump here. ~shrug~

I think you missed the "new reality" that the media has a hard on for only reporting bad shit about Trump here. ~shrug~

If Trump doesn't want bad shit reported about him,then he should quit saying and doing all that bad shit.

If Trump doesn't want bad shit reported about him,then he should quit saying and doing all that bad shit.

Thank you for your [biased anti-Trump] opinion there, however that doesn't address the fact that the media is out for blood with Trump and they completely ignore "good" things he does. They also actively and blatantly twist "good things" he does into bad ones because, like you, they are biased anti-Trump.

Thank you for your [biased anti-Trump] opinion there, however that doesn't address the fact that the media is out for blood with Trump and they completely ignore "good" things he does. They also actively and blatantly twist "good things" he does into bad ones because, like you, they are biased anti-Trump.

The media is reporting what is happening. All the FAKE NEWS claims that orange clown makes won't change that.

The media is reporting what is happening. All the FAKE NEWS claims that orange clown makes won't change that.

This statement wins the ignorant asshole of the month award.

NO THEY ARE NOT reporting what is happening. You are clearly a liar or supremely ignorant and biased. Just like the media you allow to suck your tiny brains out.
NBC News anchor Brian Williams suspended 6 months without pay
(just ONE example out of thousands recently)

Were you never taught that lying is bad or as an atheist, do you feel it's ok?

I wish that were the case, really I do, but the reality is that they twist everything to be as negative as possible. That's called "bias" by the way.

In any event, your report is based upon the twisted biased news reporting that was done.

It's like all the media outlets spit out Hillary was gonna win because they based their predictions on previous biased media reports.

People say everyone hates Trump; that's a biased twisting. People say Trumps a racist; that's a biased twisting. People say Trump hates immigrants; that's a biased twisting. Trust me, you stop watching only left biased media, and [if you go into it with an open mind] you'll see a whole different side of Trump hear about all the good things he's doing.

It's just the way it goes, there's right biased media too ya know; that's why you can't just watch one media anymore, they're all a bunch of dicks who twist everything to fit their political biases. Almost all of them are reporting in "op ed" format, with their own personal opinions influencing their reports. Its kinda always been that way, but its been getting further and further to the extremes (right and left) because the reality of the "big picture" is that most American's hit the middle somewhere in the middle, but the R and D party can't have that shit.

This statement wins the ignorant asshole of the month award.

NO THEY ARE NOT reporting what is happening. You are clearly a liar or supremely ignorant and biased. Just like the media you allow to suck your tiny brains out.
NBC News anchor Brian Williams suspended 6 months without pay
(just ONE example out of thousands recently)

Were you never taught that lying is bad or as an atheist, do you feel it's ok?

The typical right winger reminds me of the mother of a spoiled child watching him march in a parade "Look !!!! my son is the only one in step !!!"

I wish that were the case, really I do, but the reality is that they twist everything to be as negative as possible. That's called "bias" by the way.

In any event, your report is based upon the twisted biased news reporting that was done.

It's like all the media outlets spit out Hillary was gonna win because they based their predictions on previous biased media reports.

People say everyone hates Trump; that's a biased twisting. People say Trumps a racist; that's a biased twisting. People say Trump hates immigrants; that's a biased twisting. Trust me, you stop watching only left biased media, and [if you go into it with an open mind] you'll see a whole different side of Trump hear about all the good things he's doing.

It's just the way it goes, there's right biased media too ya know; that's why you can't just watch one media anymore, they're all a bunch of dicks who twist everything to fit their political biases. Almost all of them are reporting in "op ed" format, with their own personal opinions influencing their reports. Its kinda always been that way, but its been getting further and further to the extremes (right and left) because the reality of the "big picture" is that most American's hit the middle somewhere in the middle, but the R and D party can't have that shit.

Of course you are correct. But hard core Communist Leftist like BD are comparable to freedom Terminators. You cannot reason with them, logic and fact are meaningless to them and they will not stop until you are under their complete control and stripped of your human dignity.

No matter what you say that is based on fact, they will dismiss it and point to those fighting against their illegitimate cause as the problem.

Venezuela became a Leftist, hell-hole Dictatorship because people were "tolerant" of the Intolerant Left.
I see that as one of the biggest mistakes many good Americans are making in dealing with the Left.

You're trying to reason with the unreasonable, educate the unteachable and give audience to those who are hell bent on your destruction (and the nation's downfall).

As far as PR, Trump immediately sent MASSIVE aid.....documented, 10,000 containers in aid relief and much Federal support.....but in true Leftist form the Leftist in charge in PR manipulated things and made it appear that the Right was withholding the support and that it was much less, ALL so they can report how awful the Right is and whip their ignorant base into a hateful frenzy and propaganda party.. Typical Leftist tactics.

Last edited:

Why can't you right winger realize the election was a year ago? Hillary has nothing to do with the disgust most of the country feels for Trump. Is there a single channel, besides fox that you consider fair? Fox lies on a daily basis, and if that is all you watch, your perception of the world is extremely twisted.

The typical right winger reminds me of the mother of a spoiled child watching him march in a parade "Look !!!! my son is the only one in step !!!"

Bad news for you little girl.....MOST of the country LOVES Trump and sees the GOOD he is doing. Another of your Propaganda FAILS.,

And the typical Leftist such as yourself reminds me of......scratch that......

IS an ignorant, anti-American asshole. I'm not afraid to state the obvious.
I don't subscribe to your PC shaming tactics.

Of course you are correct. But hard core Communist Leftist like BD are comparable to freedom Terminators. You cannot reason with them, logic and fact are meaningless to them and they will not stop until you are under their complete control and stripped of your human dignity.

No matter what you say that is based on fact, they will dismiss it and point to those fighting against their illegitimate cause as the problem.

Venezuela became a Leftist, hell-hole Dictatorship because people were "tolerant" of the Intolerant Left.
I see that as one of the biggest mistakes many good Americans are making in dealing with the Left.

You're trying to reason with the unreasonable, educate the unteachable and give audience to those who are hell bent on your destruction (and the nation's downfall).

I'm afraid it goes both ways, recall when America was founded the Christian's were the same damn way (ie todays lefties are regressives)

I have a feeling it'll go right, right, right for a while before it swings back left because the right takes too much leash, just like the left just did. If we had more parties, idk maybe it'd stop it, but I think it might just be an American condition to swing back and forth wildly. Most of the time I think it's alright to do that, keep it a bit balanced between shit, and I think America as a whole does it's best when were in the "middle" of that wild swing thing - but idk about this year honestly, I think the D's are in deep shit and I worry they're not gonna survive to bring their shit back.

As far as PR, Trump immediately sent MASSIVE aid.....documented, 10,000 containers in aid relief and much Federal support.....but in true Leftist form the Leftist in charge in PR manipulated things and made it appear that the Right was withholding the support and that it was much less, ALL so they can report how awful the Right is and whip their ignorant base into a hateful frenzy and propaganda party.. Typical Leftist tactics.

So you think they are still manipulating things to look like there is very little drinkable water or electricity today? It's been quite a while and the place still looks like the aftermath of a war. What ever was done hasn't been near enough. Americans are suffering, and Trump doesn't give a damn.

Forum List

Back