Trump wrestles with his Vance problem.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its self inflicted really. The obvious answer would be to cut the cord now. He would be forgotten in a few weeks and nobody would miss him anyway.
His replacement could be anybody who can articulate policies that people actually want.

Vance has extreme policies on abortion. Trump is desperate not to talk about abortion and most leading right wingers have erased it from their websites.. It is now a millstone not an asset and I expect Harris to poke it like an open sore up until the election.

Where will Vance pick up votes on that issue ?

If you lie with dogs you get fleas and trump is now scratching his flabby arse 24/7.

What would be the process ?

The fact that a leftist like Tommy is advising President Trump to dump Vance from the ticket shows that Trump hit a home run with the selection and is well on his way to schlonging the liberals in November and Vance is getting the left worried.

I listened to Vance as he stood at the border with the rusted piles of iron rotting in the sun, thanks to Biden stopping the Border Wall. Vance seemed very normal, down to earth and of course Democrats are trashing him. But I had to hear him for myself and so far he is Vanilla. Normal. Not a creep. Not like a LOSER Democrat.

I listened to Vance as he stood at the border with the rusted piles of iron rotting in the sun, thanks to Biden stopping the Border Wall. Vance seemed very normal, down to earth and of course Democrats are trashing him. But I had to hear him for myself and so far he is Vanilla. Normal. Not a creep. Not like a LOSER Democrat.
He is abnormal. Childess cat ladies? He does not get what America is about.

So how do you fuck a couch? Kamala can't debate, she's stupid, Tulsi destroyed her.

He graduated "summa cum laude" Kamala flunked her Bar exam, dumbass.

Why is Kamala's code name "Deep Throat"?
His stuff with couches is weird.

Forum List

Back