Trump wrote his own physical exam memo...

Remember the doctor that said "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."....yea, Trump wrote that himself. What a freaking joke the right elected to POTUS.

Exclusive: Bornstein claims Trump dictated the glowing health letter - CNNPolitics

Sorry your girl lost. :laughing0301:
When else in American history have supporters of the winner been totally fixated on the loser a year and a half later........:71:

Remember the doctor that said "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."....yea, Trump wrote that himself. What a freaking joke the right elected to POTUS.

Exclusive: Bornstein claims Trump dictated the glowing health letter - CNNPolitics

When else in American history have supporters of the winner been totally fixated on the loser a year and a half later........:71:

When else in American history have supporters of the loser been totally fixated on the winner a year and a half later, and fixated on the idea that their candidate by all rights, should have won?

Sorry you were conned by a snake oil salesman. Maybe you can dust off your tiki torches....

I'm high-tech, mang. All of my torches are 1,000 lumens and powered by Li-Ion batteries.

But I might be able to rustle up a couple Coleman lanterns in the garage.

When else in American history have supporters of the loser been totally fixated on the winner a year and a half later, and fixated on the idea that their candidate by all rights, should have won?
When Obama was president. The right cried for all 8 years that he wasn't eligible to be president. The left stopped talking about McCain and Romney right after their respective elections.

Goes to show just how crazy Hillary drives the right.

When Obama won in 2008 and in 2012 just for starters....it's like you don't even think we remember stuff like that. :71:

Sorry you were conned by a snake oil salesman. Maybe you can dust off your tiki torches....

I'm high-tech, mang. All of my torches are 1,000 lumens and powered by Li-Ion batteries.

But I might be able to rustle up a couple Coleman lanterns in the garage.
Coleman lanterns went out of style with the Branch Davidians.

When Obama was president. The right cried for all 8 years that he wasn't eligible to be president. The left stopped talking about McCain and Romney right after their respective elections.

It's like the trumpanzees don't think we have memories....:lol:

It's like the trumpanzees don't think we have memories....:lol:
"It's like the trumpanzees don't think"

... edited for clarification.

It's not so much that Hillary "drives us crazy". It that she's the laughingstock of the American political stage. Hillary will forever be held up for ridicule and referred to as a shining example of what it means to be a "loser".

Think about it: She was convinced that she was going to win. The media was convinced that she was going to win. The Democrats, the DNC, the bookmakers, the pollsters, and half the voters in this country were fooled into believing that "well...it's just her time."

But then she fuckin' lost. She lost against some rich white guy, who had no previous experience in the government.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

It's not so much that Hillary "drives us crazy". It that she's the laughingstock of the American political stage. Hillary will forever be held up for ridicule and referred to as a shining example of what it means to be a "loser".

Think about it: She was convinced that she was going to win. The media was convinced that she was going to win. The Democrats, the DNC, the bookmakers, the pollsters, and half the voters in this country were fooled into believing that "well...it's just her time."

But she fuckin' lost. :laughing0301:
LOLOLOL

Who do you think you're fooling? This didn't just start with her losing the election. This goes back decades.

She gets under your skin like no other. At least admit it; it's beyond obvious.

But she fuckin' lost. :laughing0301:
LOLOLOL

Who do you think you're fooling? This didn't just start with her losing the election. This goes back decades.

She gets under your skin like no other. At least admit it; it's beyond obvious.
It would have been great to make them suffer 8 more years of clintons

Forum List

Back