Trumpcare......Will I get to keep my doctor?

Then it will be redone. It doesn't mean obamacare is acceptable.

If Obamacare is so bad....why can't Republicans come up with something better?
It's a false equivlency at this point.

After eight years of media brainwashing convincing the public that it is the job of government to cover the uninsured, or do something about healthcare costs, it is sort of hard for politicians, or at least ones not living in a fairy world, to tell the public, that this is the job of the individual states, and that it isn't mandated in the constitution.

The only thing the Federal Government can do, is get involved in regulating and allowing of the interstate commerce of purchasing health insurance. That is all.

GO BACK AND READ THE CONSTITUTION.

The reason other nations have more luck controlling health costs, and have a bigger bang for their buck, is they have much smaller populations, much more homogeneous populations, and much more targeted programs. IOW, something that can best be handled at the state level.

If some states want socialized medicine? Good on them. If others don't? Leave them the hell alone.
The only thing the Federal Government can do, is get involved in regulating and allowing of the interstate commerce of purchasing health insurance. That is all.
So why isn't this in the Trumpcare bill?
Under you plan if I live in a state that offers healthcare I am fine, but if I should move to another state that doesn't, then i am screwed. GREAT IDEA

Obama did lie. Obamacare is an absolute disaster. I think Trump will do better.
What part of the ACA is a disaster? Did you tell that to the 20 or so million who use it?

Costs are out of control. And Obama did lie about keeping your Doctor. I think Trump will do better.
Costs are not out of control, all you have is right wing spew. Do you really think this bill. which will never pass congress, is any better?

I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

Why would they do that? In a free market solution, your relationship with your doctor is between you and him. The government shouldn't be involved or have any say in the matter.
Doesn't answer the question

If people like their Doctor, will they be able to keep them?

Sorry bub. Your side is the one that makes grandiose promises that defy the nature of reality.

Your doctor can retire, move, decide to reduce his practice. He's not a slave.
Ducking the question...of course he can die

But most people keep their doctor because he is covered under their insurance

Will Donnycare change that insurance?

What part of the ACA is a disaster? Did you tell that to the 20 or so million who use it?

Costs are out of control. And Obama did lie about keeping your Doctor. I think Trump will do better.
Costs are not out of control, all you have is right wing spew. Do you really think this bill. which will never pass congress, is any better?

Obamacare is a disaster. Personally, i'd prefer they just repeal it. I'm not all that interested in a 'replacement.'

I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

Why would they do that? In a free market solution, your relationship with your doctor is between you and him. The government shouldn't be involved or have any say in the matter.

Sorry bub. Your side is the one that makes grandiose promises that defy the nature of reality.

Didn't he promise us that everyone would be insured, but now 24 million lose their insurance, on top of those who are still not insured

Obamacare is a disaster. Personally, i'd prefer they just repeal it. I'm not all that interested in a 'replacement.'
You dont know the first thing about the ACA, you just parrot right wing talk

I am concerned

Didn't he promise us that everyone would be insured, but now 24 million lose their insurance, on top of those who are still not insured

Bottom line is, Obama lied. Y'all Obamabots can continue to live in denial about that, but it is fact. Trump will come up with something better.

Bottom line is, Obama lied. Y'all Obamabots can continue to live in denial about that, but it is fact. Trump will come up with something better.
You now have what is "better" and its a piece of garbage that DOA

Yes we know, you fully approve of lying as long as it's a Democrat doing the lying. The costs are ridiculously massive and you didn't get to keep your Doctor. Obama is a liar. Period, end of story.

Yes we know, you fully approve of lying as long as it's a Democrat doing the lying. The costs are ridiculously massive and you didn't get to keep your Doctor. Obama is a liar. Period, end of story.
The VAST majority of people kept their doctor, now explain the massive costs to us, in detail since you seem to be an expert

The VAST majority of people kept their doctor, now explain the massive costs to us, in detail since you seem to be an expert

He's a liar. Obamacare is a disgrace. You wanna live in denial about that, so be it. But it's still the reality.

If you are a LOSER and have no job you shouldn't have any insurance

THE END

He's a liar. Obamacare is a disgrace. You wanna live in denial about that, so be it. But it's still the reality.
Prove to us that you really know something- tell us about the problems with the ACA in detail. Short of that just STFU
Since when did a pos like you who has kept silent during every single Rump lie, have the ability to know when someone else lies

Forum List

Back