Trumpcare......Will I get to keep my doctor?

Trumpcare......Will I get to keep my doctor?

who needs a Doctor when you cant afford the $14,600 dollar premium and dont have insurance ?

Then it will be redone. It doesn't mean obamacare is acceptable.

If Obamacare is so bad....why can't Republicans come up with something better?

Because obozocare is an entitlement that Republicans are afraid to take away
What is so bad about legislation that helps the American people? Especially one that helps end suffering and saves lives?

Is that entitlement?

The only people that were helped by obamacare legislation are the people that benefited from the Medicaid expansion. The people with obozocare can't afford the copays or the deductibles, and everyone else's insurance went up.

What is so bad about legislation that helps the American people? Especially one that helps end suffering and saves lives?

Is that entitlement?

The only people that were helped by obamacare legislation are the people that benefited from the Medicaid expansion. The people with obozocare can't afford the premiums or the deductibles, and everyone else's insurance went up.
And Republicans are taking away insurance from those who benefitted from the expansion

If people with Obamacare couldn't afford the premiums, it means they couldn't afford the premiums in the private sector either

Is that entitlement?

The only people that were helped by obamacare legislation are the people that benefited from the Medicaid expansion. The people with obozocare can't afford the premiums or the deductibles, and everyone else's insurance went up.
And Republicans are taking away insurance from those who benefitted from the expansion

If people with Obamacare couldn't afford the premiums, it means they couldn't afford the premiums in the private sector either

I meant the copays. I changed it.

Is that entitlement?

How are copays in the private insurance market?

Is that entitlement?

How are copays in the private insurance market?

That depends on your insurance

That's not under the pervue of government, any branch. The individual is the ONLY one that should decide what is in their best interest. Have you never heard the term "self determination"? If so, what does it mean to you?

You just illustrated what is wrong with the Democrat Party. They believe a chosen few have the authority to decide what's best for everybody. That is one of the main reasons they usually don't get alot of votes in freedom loving middle America.

I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

Since "Trumpcare" is a fiction invented by Democrats that bears no relation to the Republican healthcare reforms under consideration, you should ask Democrats if you would be able to keep your doctor in their imaginary program they call "Trumpcare".

That's not under the pervue of government, any branch. The individual is the ONLY one that should decide what is in their best interest. Have you never heard the term "self determination"? If so, what does it mean to you?

You just illustrated what is wrong with the Democrat Party. They believe a chosen few have the authority to decide what's best for everybody. That is one of the main reasons they usually don't get alot of votes in freedom loving middle America.
An individual is not the society

I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

Since "Trumpcare" is a fiction invented by Democrats that bears no relation to the Republican healthcare reforms under consideration, you should ask Democrats if you would be able to keep your doctor in their imaginary program they call "Trumpcare".
OK...OK

Donnycare

I am concerned

Why would they do that? In a free market solution, your relationship with your doctor is between you and him. The government shouldn't be involved or have any say in the matter.

'Trumpcare......Will I get to keep my doctor?'

The one you never wanted but were forced to take under / because of the ACA? SURE YOU CAN! :p

I am concerned

Why would they do that? In a free market solution, your relationship with your doctor is between you and him. The government shouldn't be involved or have any say in the matter.
Doesn't answer the question

If people like their Doctor, will they be able to keep them?

I am concerned

Doesn't answer the question

If people like their Doctor, will they be able to keep them?

Sorry bub. Your side is the one that makes grandiose promises that defy the nature of reality.

Your doctor can retire, move, decide to reduce his practice. He's not a slave.

Forum List

Back