Trumpcare will remain Obamacare ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
getting enough votes is looking bleak for Donnieboi ... 2 hardcore NO's and at least a dozen fence sitters are holding up his party.Congress wants to wait on the CBO report next week, and listen to the voice of their constituents over the weekend before they make any moves. If the new healthcare bill doesnt pass before the August vacation (congress) stick a fork in it and call it done.

I telllllllllllll who wat, if dose damn pugs ain't dant geter dun and git rid of tis obammycare I say i am tru wit them and me a my old bucktoot lady who wood lose our dinsurance dat is free will never vute for dem agin. we pub wunt repeeel.

Obamacare is unsustainable and is going to collapse and die on its own eventually, no matter what you do to it or how you package it. As it stands and falls, it will always have Obama's and the Democrat's names written all over it.

I would rather have it that way than the GOP to gussie it up with bells and ribbons, only to collapse at a later date. Then it would be their problem.

Obamacare is unsustainable and is going to collapse and die on its own eventually, no matter what you do to it or how you package it. As it stands and falls, it will always have Obama's and the Democrat's names written all over it.

I would rather have it that way than the GOP to gussie it up with bells and ribbons, only to collapse at a later date. Then it would be their problem.

Pay backs are a MF

McConnell Haaaa

Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif

my dollar to your donut nothing changes ,

if obamacare was going to crash it would have under the weight of 20 million people.

Pay backs are a MF

McConnell Haaaa

Do you have any idea just how much of Obama's legacy Trump has made disappear, in just a few short months? Stick around, because he's just started. Obamacare will go the way of the dinosaur, one way or another. You can quote me on that. :biggrin:

Pay backs are a MF

McConnell Haaaa

Do you have any idea just how much of Obama's legacy Trump has made disappear, in just a few short months? Stick around, because he's just started. Obamacare will go the way of the dinosaur, one way or another. You can quote me on that. :biggrin:

its on its 5th-6th year of total demise ... quote me on that

Pay backs are a MF

McConnell Haaaa

It will in 2018 when the dems change it to single payer or Medicare for 50+.

yes we shall all be proud when millions have no healthcare. The dad fact is the world's wealthiest nation can't figure out how to take care of all it's citizens. as an American born citizen I am appalled and disgusted with my country and assume you all feel the same way. My flag will no longer fly until rich and poor alike are taken care of.

if obamacare was going to crash it would have under the weight of 20 million people.

I keep hearing this "20 million" number from the left but in reality, it's down to only 10.3 million as of March 2017. That's down from last year.

Looks like the more people find out about Obamacare, the more they avoid it like the plague.

Here, this is from one of your "trusted" sources, CNN. And dated 2017:

Obamacare enrollment slides to 10.3 million

yes we shall all be proud when millions have no healthcare. The dad fact is the world's wealthiest nation can't figure out how to take care of all it's citizens. as an American born citizen I am appalled and disgusted with my country and assume you all feel the same way. My flag will no longer fly until rich and poor alike are taken care of.

Tough shit. The U.S constitution gives you the right to do a lot of different things. You can own a firearm (if you're not a felon or a doper), you can go to church or not, and you can yell "theater" in a crowded fire.

But it doesn't give you the right to free health care, or any health care for that matter. Nor do you have the right to a free education, an EBT card, an Obamaphone, or free internet.

I

I keep hearing this "20 million" number from the left but in reality, it's down to only 10.3 million as of March 2017. That's down from last year.

Looks like the more people find out about Obamacare, the more they avoid it like the plague.

About 12.2 million people signed up for ObamaCare plans during the 2017 enrollment period, the Trump administration announced Wednesday.

The total falls short of the Obama administration's projected signups of 13.8 million people and is slightly down from the 2016 enrollment period, when 12.7 million people signed up for plans.

Democrats accused the Trump administration of sabotaging enrollment when it pulled $5 million in ads that were to air in the final weeks of open enrollment.

Of those who signed up for plans for 2017, 31 percent were new customers, the Trump administration said.
81 percent had their premiums reduced through a subsidy.

The vast majority — 71 percent — signed up for the mid-level Silver plan.

as long as insurance companies remain stable Obamacare remains stable ...

ACA needs work, everyone knows that especially the dems. But it will get a bipartisan redeaux long before it gets ignored to the point of collapse ...

well considering I am Retired and owned a business.....I am set. If America can't take care of its citizens...that says something.

you think all those critical of our healthcare crisis as poor and minority. As a white old former business owner I am calling out this nation to figure out an EASY situation.

Actually proper English grammar would put it "Obamacare would remain Trumpcare". Something can't remain if it isn't created.

About 12.2 million people signed up for ObamaCare plans during the 2017 enrollment period, the Trump administration announced Wednesday.

The total falls short of the Obama administration's projected signups of 13.8 million people and is slightly down from the 2016 enrollment period, when 12.7 million people signed up for plans.

Democrats accused the Trump administration of sabotaging enrollment when it pulled $5 million in ads that were to air in the final weeks of open enrollment.

Of those who signed up for plans for 2017, 31 percent were new customers, the Trump administration said.
81 percent had their premiums reduced through a subsidy.

The vast majority — 71 percent — signed up for the mid-level Silver plan.

as long as insurance companies remain stable Obamacare remains stable ...

ACA needs work, everyone knows that especially the dems. But it will get a bipartisan redeaux long before it gets ignored to the point of collapse ...

The key is in that third paragraph:

"Democrats accused the Trump administration of sabotaging enrollment when it pulled $5 million in ads that were to air in the final weeks of open enrollment."

If Trump can't get rid of Obamacare, he sure is in a position to make it unattractive to sign up for, or more difficult.

That's the key to sending it on its way to a speedy death. Plus doing away with those mandates that allows the IRS to steal your money for being uninsured. That was a real dick move on Obama's part.

Actually proper English grammar would put it "Obamacare would remain Trumpcare". Something can't remain if it isn't created.

Personally, I don't want a single Republican's name on that horrible aberration. Seeing as how not a single Republican voted for it, they shouldn't want their name associated with it either.

What they would end up doing would just be like putting lipstick on a pig.

well considering I am Retired and owned a business.....I am set. If America can't take care of its citizens...that says something.

But wasn't that what medicare and Medicaid were supposed to do? If you have two ineffectual and overburdened social programs, what's the sense in creating a third?

Here's an analogy: We have gun laws in this country, which prohibit the wrong people from owning firearms. Yet a city like Chicago decides to pass more stringent gun laws on top of the federal and state laws.

So how many more people are being shot in Chicago?

Forum List

Back