Trumpcare will remain Obamacare ...

again this is the richest nation on earth. Healthcare should be So so so easy to figure out. If it's difficult do you still consider this such a great nation? Hmmmm is my thought.

Obamacare is unsustainable and is going to collapse and die on its own eventually, no matter what you do to it or how you package it. As it stands and falls, it will always have Obama's and the Democrat's names written all over it.

I would rather have it that way than the GOP to gussie it up with bells and ribbons, only to collapse at a later date. Then it would be their problem.

my dollar to your donut nothing changes ,

if obamacare was going to crash it would have under the weight of 20 million people.

I keep hearing this "20 million" number from the left but in reality, it's down to only 10.3 million as of March 2017. That's down from last year.

Looks like the more people find out about Obamacare, the more they avoid it like the plague.

Here, this is from one of your "trusted" sources, CNN. And dated 2017:

Obamacare enrollment slides to 10.3 million

That figure are people who bought through a state or the federal exchange, many millions more signed up who did not qualify for a tax credit that are not in this figure.

Obamacare is unsustainable and is going to collapse and die on its own eventually, no matter what you do to it or how you package it. As it stands and falls, it will always have Obama's and the Democrat's names written all over it.

I would rather have it that way than the GOP to gussie it up with bells and ribbons, only to collapse at a later date. Then it would be their problem.

Pay backs are a MF

McConnell Haaaa

Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif
So you are okay with Obama originally screwing the pooch, then blamed others? Typical liberal, screw over your fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back