Will Low Income Conservatives Remain Loyal Republicans After They Lose Medicaid?

The poor will have their medicaid. They only need to worry about socialized medicine that rations care by banning entire classes of people from any medical care. England first refused to provide medical care to smokers. Next was the overweight. Whose next?

Universal medical care. Maybe not so universal.

Some people are not paying attention. The CBO says Medicaid spending will increase by 3.7% a year under the new bill. A slowing of the increase cannot be logically considered a cut. If you earn $25k a year as a paid protester or political forum poster and will earn 3.7% more each year for acting like a goon, that is an increase in pay. If it dropped to $20k because you didn't start enough riots or block enough emergency services on highways, that would be a cut.

The ones who voted for the first time in their lives may well never vote again.
I agree. Hopefully the violent leftists will be locked up.
Before they are gunned down by the violent right?
???

What are you babbling about? Yes, illegal gun violence is a major problem in liberal utopian cities. We are aware your ilk has failed. What is your point?
Babbling? What's wrong can't read English?
The poor will have their medicaid. They only need to worry about socialized medicine that rations care by banning entire classes of people from any medical care. England first refused to provide medical care to smokers. Next was the overweight. Whose next?

I've never read that anywhere nor have I seen it on t.v.

But don't disparage universal healthcare. Trump thinks Australian Universal Healthcare is superior to that available to US citizens.
Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

Trump told all creation Aussie national health care is better than our monstrosity.

This is another right wing bullshit lie. Insurance companies already treat smoking and obesity as "pre-existing conditions". I've never had my government healthcare deny me any treatment, or limit that treatment. I have had my supplemental insurance limit coverage.

Forum List

Back