Trumpers are not the only Republicans.

There are voices we don't get to hear who are republicans. You know, the ones who don't like trump.

Republican Voters Against Trump

the Lincoln Project

the Never Trumpers!

there are still LOTS of good, honorable and decent republicans who OPPOSE trump.

I applaud them and assure them that when things go back to normal I would be happy to vote for them
No you don’t. Like the left did to John McCain you will villify them once their usefulness is over.

They act like we can't remember recent events. Their lies are so retarded.

And we call them on their lies all the time.

I can only conclude that their lies are intended to deceive themselves and their friends. Because they know that they and their friends will be willing to believe any shit, no matter how retarded, if it serves the narrative to believe it.
They hope you will get tired of calling them on it. Americans are lazy. As we can see sine they don’t stand up for their culture being destroyed.

Well, I won't. I will always be here to call them on their bullshit lies.
"Well, I won't. I will always be here to call them on their bullshit lies."

yes

we are here to call conservatives out for their lies!

for trumps lies!

especially the BULLSHIT lies

trumpers are human garbage

and THAT is THE TRUTH!

Well ok then. You said it, that settles it.

There are voices we don't get to hear who are republicans. You know, the ones who don't like trump.

Thanks so much for the link. It was tremendously heartening to hear principled Repub conservatives recognize what a danger Trump is to the country and to their party. Especially Shawn from NC who accurately described Trumpleheads as a cult of personality.
Oooohh pfft... what a CROCK. Don't PRETEND you LIKE republicans. That shit is about as FAKE as Dolly Pardon's tits.

You democrats HATE, ALL, republicans. You just put on this pathetic fake act when it's suits your agenda.

Ya, we see through this FARCE put on though. You're really not fooling anyone.

People have grown tired of the Cult45. It has nothing to do with Democrats, liberals, conservatives or Republicans.
So you support the Cult of Marxism and SJW group think instead.

Because if I don't support the Cult45, the only other choice is Marxism, amirite? :auiqs.jpg: These empty headed binary responses are why it's easy to constantly mock people like you.

Thanks for providing the constant fodder. I couldn't do it without true bleevrs like yourself. :113:
Pretty much.

the Lincoln Project

the Never Trumpers!

there are still LOTS of good, honorable and decent republicans who OPPOSE trump.

I applaud them and assure them that when things go back to normal I would be happy to vote for them
No you don’t. Like the left did to John McCain you will villify them once their usefulness is over.

They act like we can't remember recent events. Their lies are so retarded.

And we call them on their lies all the time.

I can only conclude that their lies are intended to deceive themselves and their friends. Because they know that they and their friends will be willing to believe any shit, no matter how retarded, if it serves the narrative to believe it.
They hope you will get tired of calling them on it. Americans are lazy. As we can see sine they don’t stand up for their culture being destroyed.

Well, I won't. I will always be here to call them on their bullshit lies.
"Well, I won't. I will always be here to call them on their bullshit lies."

yes

we are here to call conservatives out for their lies!

for trumps lies!

especially the BULLSHIT lies

trumpers are human garbage

and THAT is THE TRUTH!
Prove to us that you are not a DemBot and list the items on the Democratic Platform with which you disagree.

Thanks so much for the link. It was tremendously heartening to hear principled Repub conservatives recognize what a danger Trump is to the country and to their party. Especially Shawn from NC who accurately described Trumpleheads as a cult of personality.
Oooohh pfft... what a CROCK. Don't PRETEND you LIKE republicans. That shit is about as FAKE as Dolly Pardon's tits.

You democrats HATE, ALL, republicans. You just put on this pathetic fake act when it's suits your agenda.

People have grown tired of the Cult45. It has nothing to do with Democrats, liberals, conservatives or Republicans.

I'm tired of deranged, blood thirsty cult members talking about destroying everyone and everything they hate!

So anybody with any integrity at all would vote for Biden?

Why are the democrats soooooooo "anti-Trump" instead of "pro-Biden"?
Is that the only card they have to play?
Do the democrats know that when the debates happen the party's over?
Right now the democrats have the MSM and the polls in their favor, just like 2016.
Remember how 2016 turned out after Hillary had a 95% probability of winning?

Exactly right. If President Trump were to suddenly abdicate and the Republican Party decided to nominate John Bolton or John Kasich or Mitt Romney for President this summer instead- the same Democrats who praise these Anti-Trump GOP'ers now, would condemn each one of them as Literally Hitler.
We saw that when McCain was running. As soon as he got the nomination, he went from media darling to Baron Von Sinister. Even Mitt Romney, possibly the most squeaky clean candidate you can imagine, was painted as evil incarnate as soon as he was nominated.

So you support the Cult of Marxism and SJW group think instead.

Because if I don't support the Cult45, the only other choice is Marxism, amirite? :auiqs.jpg: These empty headed binary responses are why it's easy to constantly mock people like you.

Thanks for providing the constant fodder. I couldn't do it without true bleevrs like yourself. :113:
Pretty much.

:itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I would be very happy indeed if Trump “abdicated” (you mean resign or declare he is not running again; only Kings “abdicate”). I would love it if John Kasich ran instead. But that won’t happen, will it? John Bolton? He would be worse than Trump for sure. Mitt Romney? Surely an improvement over Trump. Also won’t happen.

No , it probably won't happen. But it is possible if unlikely. God forbid if President Trump or his old lady got sick, or some other tragedy affected him.

And in that situation, the Republicans would have to nominate a candidate to run in the fall and I guess it could be Romney or perhaps GOP runner-up William Weld or Joe Walsh.

But regardless of who the non-Trump nominee is- they will be literally crucified by the liberal media as a fascist, racist, whatever.
And the usual suspects on here will all line up like trained seals and clap in unison, agreeing with each other that they felt that way all along, even if they never heard of the candidate before.

I'm tired of deranged, blood thirsty cult members talking about destroying everyone and everything they hate!

Or a house plant. Or a rock. Or Frank Zappa.

You may be tired of cult members talking about it; we're tired of cult members doing it.

And by the same token we aren't hearing much about all the black men and women out there who are adults.

They are being drowned out by the blathering of children acting out like IM2.

Those are the real Republicans. Trump supporters are not Republicans they are Trumplicans. A Trumplican has a confused ideology of nationalism, populism, libertarianism, nativism, neo-liberalism and authoritarianism. They are a confused lot and seek to assuage that confusion by indentifying with one man who they think hold all the answers to their woes and confusion. That is why you have so many, especially on political forums like this, who will never criticize Trump and hold him up to a godlike status. It is truly pathetic.

Disingenuous assholes such as yourself think that real Republicans are what normal folks see as Democrats.
You like them because they don't mind letting assholes like you run them over.
We re done with that nonsense - go run the fuck off -
You can always tell the truth of what is written by the anger evident in the reply. Thank you for affirming my post. I run over nobody but just call it as I see it.

Are you an elected politician?

One of the millions of unheard republicans.

Or a house plant. Or a rock. Or Frank Zappa.

If we continue with the binary lie it will never change. You are watching 2016 play out again right before your eyes. Whether you like it or not, will admit it or not Biden is deteriorating right before our eyes.

Is Biden the only Democrat or do Bernie Bros. count too?
This thread is about the millions of republicans who can't stand trumps punk ass. Not whataboutism.

You know your question is just a silly one, suggesting a few fossils in the GOP who see their influence waning is the GOP party want Trump to lose is no different than the Dems who have been in power 30-40 years who didn't want Bernie to win.

It's reality, not whataboutism. The fossils who vote against Trump just don't want to see anyone other than an Establishment Candidate in office. Voters understand this. The fact that these same right wing politicians that used to be hated by the left are now supporting Biden should tell you all you need to know.

/----/ Well so much for the Libtard rant, "All Repubs march in lockstep."
1234.gif

Forum List

Back