Trumpism will persist until we rekindle faith in people’s ability to reshape the world

An utterly depressing read. Biden was a necessity in stopping the march of evil but where next to protect decent people ?
It will have to be a process. This is not an insignificant portion of the population, and they believe everything they're told in their world.

Unfortunately, this is a helluva burden, and it falls on Biden now. If he can manage to stabilize the center/Left and center/Right while also keeping the hardcore Left happy, he'll be able to move us in the right direction. I'm hoping that the contrast between common everyday decency and and the ugly, arrogant ignorance of Trumpism will be enough to get the ball rolling.

This won't be easy, that's for sure.
It must be about isolating the lunatic fringe. You will never reach some of them but education can give people comprehension skills that seem to be utterly lacking at present. Its not an issue exclusive to the US. We have the same problem in the UK.

Our kids are taught what the capital of Sierra Leone is but not the skills needed to recognise partisan propaganda. I would suggest that the latter is a more pressing need.
I used to think that virtually anyone can participate in the healing process we need, but I no longer believe that.

Those on the fringe need to be culturally marginalized, just using decency and honesty and communication (it appears to repel them like bug spray), and then maybe some will soften.

We're a long way away.
But who are the fringe. The nature of man when things gets to bad usually eliminates the fringe among many others. We will be no different as the Western Hemisphere will join the Eastern Hemisphere in debauchery at some point.

.....what will persist is the problems like crime/low grad rates/poverty/etc because Harris/Biden will concentrate on non-problems and not the real problems.......

While true no one else addresses these issues and likely won't.
.....Mr Trump was the first one to start!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the biggest problems is the MSM lies/myths/etc--and Mr Trump fought back against those jackasses
...first one to try to get us off China's leash/etc
etc

Trump did nothing outside if spouting empty rhetoric. If anyone is able to do anything it won't be a 12 year old.
I'd prefer a 12 y/o to anything the Dems. have to offer.

.....what will persist is the problems like crime/low grad rates/poverty/etc because Harris/Biden will concentrate on non-problems and not the real problems.......

.....Mr Trump was the first one to start!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the biggest problems is the MSM lies/myths/etc--and Mr Trump fought back against those jackasses
etc

Trump did nothing outside if spouting empty rhetoric. If anyone is able to do anything it won't be a 12 year old.

Maybe so but then my point stands.

etc

Your comment is/was pointless. Biden got somewhere around half the votes. About the only thing the people who voted him agree on, as far as what they want for the future, is that they don't want President Trump to remain in charge and that they want whatever cult they belong to to get lots and lots of freebes. Not a possible plan for our future. I don't think Biden will ever be President. He has not yet been elected and no matter what propaganda the corrupt media puts out he will never be MY President. Let him go be President of California.

An utterly depressing read. Biden was a necessity in stopping the march of evil but where next to protect decent people ?
1605394242453.png

etc

Your comment is/was pointless. Biden got somewhere around half the votes. About the only thing the people who voted him agree on, as far as what they want for the future, is that they don't want President Trump to remain in charge and that they want whatever cult they belong to to get lots and lots of freebes. Not a possible plan for our future. I don't think Biden will ever be President. He has not yet been elected and no matter what propaganda the corrupt media puts out he will never be MY President. Let him go be President of California.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back