Trump's 2nd impeachment will backfire on the left

Trump's 2nd impeachment will backfire on the left. For his defense Trump is going to present evidence of election fraud. That screws the left. We all know there is no way in hell they will get the requisite 2/3 vote to impeach him. So the left is doing nothing but screw themselves. If they allow the election fraud evidence to be broadcast, they just incriminate themselves and in effect impeach themselves ... if the media blocks that information from being aired they destroy all credibility in themselves and also prove there was election fraud because the public will see right through it and know they are hiding it because it is the truth.

Unfortunately for you, bigly font Boi, a reckoning for inciting a mob to storm the Capitol and shut down its Constitutional process has nothing even to do with "left" or "right". I'm aware you wish it did but it doesn't. It has to do with the fucking Constitution and a public official's Oath thereto. Ain't nuttin' in that Oath, or that Constitution, about "right or left".

Most simplistically lame post of the day.

Oh and speaking of uninformed there is no need for a 2/3 vote to impeach. Impeachment ALREADY HAPPENED, January 13. Go take a civics class that doesn't involve a Honda.
Babble on, thou with panties all in a bunch. I just now IGNORED you. Reason: lack of intelligence.

Sarah Palin defends Trump.

[video]

There that stupid, ignorant interviewer goes spouting the MSM media mantra that there has been no proven election fraud. BECAUSE NO COURT HAS EVEN HEARD THE FREAKING EVIDENCE OR EVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT. Believe me, the military IS looking at it and it PROVES ELECTION FRAUD. It doesn't matter a bit what the media thinks, all that matters is what the military thinks. Buckle up, a whole lot of people are going to get a triple helping of hard reality.

I can't wait.. When will the military reveal its findings?

When they act, there will be 24/7 broadcasts on the emergency civil service platforms, in loop fashion to bring the public up to speed on what is going on. There is MUCH the public has to be educated on besides simply the proof of a fraudulent election. They are not going to let us know in advance. Why would they be so stupid as to let the enemy know exactly when they will strike?.

LOLOL

Sidney Powell’s key ‘military intelligence expert’ never served - TheGrio : TheGrio

That's hilarious. Not too terribly surprising though.

Army Hits Back Against False Claim that ... - Military.com
Dec 01, 2020 · Without providing proof, Powell said in the interview that there was evidence of widespread voter fraud that could overturn the results of the election

Trump's 2nd impeachment will backfire on the left. For his defense Trump is going to present evidence of election fraud. That screws the left. We all know there is no way in hell they will get the requisite 2/3 vote to impeach him. So the left is doing nothing but screw themselves. If they allow the election fraud evidence to be broadcast, they just incriminate themselves and in effect impeach themselves ... if the media blocks that information from being aired they destroy all credibility in themselves and also prove there was election fraud because the public will see right through it and know they are hiding it because it is the truth.

Unfortunately for you, bigly font Boi, a reckoning for inciting a mob to storm the Capitol and shut down its Constitutional process has nothing even to do with "left" or "right". I'm aware you wish it did but it doesn't. It has to do with the fucking Constitution and a public official's Oath thereto. Ain't nuttin' in that Oath, or that Constitution, about "right or left".

Oh and speaking of uninformed there is no need for a 2/3 vote to impeach. Impeachment ALREADY HAPPENED, January 13. Go take a civics class that doesn't involve a Honda.
Babble on, thou with panties all in a bunch. I just now IGNORED you. Reason: lack of intelligence.

[video]

There that stupid, ignorant interviewer goes spouting the MSM media mantra that there has been no proven election fraud. BECAUSE NO COURT HAS EVEN HEARD THE FREAKING EVIDENCE OR EVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT. Believe me, the military IS looking at it and it PROVES ELECTION FRAUD. It doesn't matter a bit what the media thinks, all that matters is what the military thinks. Buckle up, a whole lot of people are going to get a triple helping of hard reality.

When they act, there will be 24/7 broadcasts on the emergency civil service platforms, in loop fashion to bring the public up to speed on what is going on. There is MUCH the public has to be educated on besides simply the proof of a fraudulent election. They are not going to let us know in advance. Why would they be so stupid as to let the enemy know exactly when they will strike?.

LOLOL

Sidney Powell’s key ‘military intelligence expert’ never served - TheGrio : TheGrio

We will have the last laugh. Sydney Powell very well be prosecuting in many of the upcoming military tribunals.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Sidney Powell's code-named election fraud witness never ...
Dec 12, 2020 · | December 12, 2020 10:40 AM Sidney Powell said her secret witness who can prove the election was stolen from President Trump was a former military intelligence official in court filings, but...

[video]

LOLOL

We will have the last laugh. Sydney Powell very well be prosecuting in many of the upcoming military tribunals.

Dec 12, 2020 · | December 12, 2020 10:40 AM Sidney Powell said her secret witness who can prove the election was stolen from President Trump was a former military intelligence official in court filings, but...

Well your link results in "Page not found", but I wouldn't believe anything published in the Washington Examiner, just another propaganda rag. The only fool here is you.

[video]

LOLOL

Well your link results in "Page not found", but I wouldn't believe anything published in the Washington Examiner, just another propaganda rag. The only fool here is you.

Try Reuters or the Statesman.

[video]

LOLOL

All bulshit. And it actually DOESN'T MATTER if the servers were seized or not! The data that Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video is directly from the National Intelligence Service who captured EVERY INSTANCE of ALL DATA sent to and from those Dominion machines. THAT is ALL the military needs to ACT to defeat the INSURRECTION that data PROVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT.

[video]

LOLOL

All bulshit. And it actually DOESN'T MATTER if the servers were seized or not! The data that Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video is directly from the National Intelligence Service who captured EVERY INSTANCE of ALL DATA sent to and from those Dominion machines. THAT is ALL the military needs to ACT to defeat the INSURRECTION that data PROVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT.

You have been captivated by another really stupid lie.

[video]

LOLOL

Be as delusional as you like, swallow the propaganda hook, line and sinker. The data Mike Lindell shows is absolutely irrefutable and the military most definitely has it. Scroll ahead to1:36:02 in this video. That is ALL the military needs to ACT to enforce the Insurrection Act. Discount it or deny it and you are a certified fool.

[video]

LOLOL

Be as delusional as you like, swallow the propaganda hook, line and sinker. The data Mike Lindell shows is absolutely irrefutable and the military most definitely has it. Scroll ahead to1:36:02 in this video. That is ALL the military needs to ACT to enforce the Insurrection Act. Discount it or deny it and you are a certified fool.

Lindell is dumb as a stump.

[video]

LOLOL

Lindell is dumb as a stump.

I am IGNORING you now. Adios. You have just proved beyond any doubt that you are totally indoctrinated brainwashed liberal who is totally unreachabe, to whom facts don't matter. You didn't even watch the video because you haven't had time to before making your response. Therefore I have zero interest in anything you have to say. Bye bye.

So now, according to the Right, holding someone accountable "backfires". Ok. And trump will be presenting no such evidence of election fraud.....none whatsoever

Violating the Constitution will backfire, for sure.
Wut?? How was the Constitution violated?

Having a trial for a Private Citizen is a violation, as well as having the trial presided by a political hack instead of the Chief Justice as prescribed by the Constitution.
Uh, no it's not. The Constitution authorizes the senate to try "ALL" impeachments...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Congress can't bar private citizens from running from office. Only a conviction in a court of law can do that.

So now, according to the Right, holding someone accountable "backfires". Ok. And trump will be presenting no such evidence of election fraud.....none whatsoever

Having a trial for a Private Citizen is a violation, as well as having the trial presided by a political hack instead of the Chief Justice as prescribed by the Constitution.
Uh, no it's not. The Constitution authorizes the senate to try "ALL" impeachments...

Congress can't bar private citizens from running from office. Only a conviction in a court of law can do that.
Had Trump been convicted yesterday, he would have been ineligible to run. The Constitution authorizes the Senate to try ALL impeachments and one of the punishments upon conviction is disqualification from hold office again. The Constitution makes no exceptions for that regarding whether or not the individual is still in office.

Does not apply. They could have barred the last POTUS from running for office, not a "private citizen".

Does not apply. They could have barred the last POTUS from running for office, not a "private citizen".

Absolutely applies. Impeachment is for removal of an elected representitive, not for barring a private citizen from running for office. The Constitution is very specific in regards to impeachment.

Absolutely applies. Impeachment is for removal of an elected representitive, not for barring a private citizen from running for office. The Constitution is very specific in regards to impeachment.

Sure is. So was the article of impeachment, which was generated on January 13. Guess who was in office then.

I gives you a hint.

It rhymes with "Dump".

Sure is. So was the article of impeachment, which was generated on January 13. Guess who was in office then.

I gives you a hint.

It rhymes with "Dump".

The trial didn't start until after 20 January. Guess who was a private citizen after that date.

I gives you a hint.

It rhymes with "Dump".

The trial didn't start until after 20 January. Guess who was a private citizen after that date.

The impeachment went down January 13. Guess who was in the White House then.

Give up?

I know it's hard to believe.

Great, another conspiracy nut job. The Republican part is on trial in the Senate. If these Senators look past the lies, deceit, the hate speeches, the threats, and infantile behavior that defines Trump, then they will go down on the wrong side of history. Especially the weakest worms like Graham, Hawley, and Ted "the Weasel" Cruz. The Democrats were left for dead about a year ago, but then the bumbling bloated orangeball, blundered Covid and lied about election fraud which gave the Dems new life. The only reason Trump didn't die from Covid is because God didn't want him.
Says the “ rookie”.
Hey, platinum dizzy one, our own Lady Blah Blah, HE WAS ACQUITTED. The stupid left hung themselves before any election fraud stuff even needed to be brought forth. I was right, HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED.
laughing 1.gif

Now stay tuned for coming attractions.

Last edited:

Removal and disqualification are separate from each other. That's why they require separate votes.

Forum List

Back