Trump's Address on Iran On Now

Absolutely! This site is famous for the Con-dumbs and Russian Trolls, and I do enjoy tweaking them. I must confess to it being an act of cruelty at times, but someone has to do do the job. Personally, I think they ought to neuter them all, but we can't have that...

You just made head explode.

Only to those successfully hooked by obvious troll comments.

America is the best country.
Our system of government is the best.

Pres. Trump is the best President since Lincoln.

Get used to that reality.

You didn't have your hand over your heart when you wrote that. - -1! No Soup For YOU!

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

To be honest, I'm elbow-deep in Elk and Venison ATM.

Said he's on a few drugs.
A bit of word slurring.
They say his sex drug doesn't work any more

Even if it turned out Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) were a hardcore opioid addict, or a frequent black tar heroin user it would still be the least surprising revelation about him.
And he'd still Kick Obama and Shrillery's Ass in an Election.

Yep, drug addicts are the bee's knees.
You would know, because President Trump does not Drink, Smoke or Do Drugs. Confirmed by The Presidential Physician. Now why don't you go suck the cock of your dead daddy Al Baghdadi.

A bit of word slurring.

Even if it turned out Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) were a hardcore opioid addict, or a frequent black tar heroin user it would still be the least surprising revelation about him.
Shillary?
The rubes can't resist stupid regurgitation.
What circles can they move in?
All white I assume?
No brains to invent their own.
Zero college?

A bit of word slurring.

You would know, because President Trump does not Drink, Smoke or Do Drugs. Confirmed by The Presidential Physician. Now why don't you go suck the cock of your dead daddy Al Baghdadi.

Nice foul mouth.
Passing it on to your kids.?
You do know the doc was paid off?
Knees news didn't tell you?
Same as the doc who got a free apartment for his 5 deferment info
He didn't even say the con was grossly fat.
Man who can say the con isn't the lowest of the low.
Says a lot about you mr zero college white boy

A bit of word slurring.

Lol. What a stupid reply. Not even bolded. Are you drunk, bud?

Hahah honesty hahah that’s funny haha

Not surprised you find honesty funny...it is something you lack
Your peers on here don’t think you’re honest

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.
My comment stands. No one here thinks you’re honest.. Only you can change that

Actually a lot of people do, it is just you Trump worshipers that have an issue with me and I cannot change it because I refuse to worship your god in the White House.
No one worships Trump, but plenty of Heathens worship Iran's fake god Ollie Assburn, who couldn't protect Obama Bin Laden, couldn't protect your daddy Al Baghdadi, and couldn't protect General Salami. And when Ayatollah Assahollah finally got the chance to use those Obama Bucks to launch Obama Bombs bought from Russia, Ollie Assburn couldn't even kill a single American nor strike terror in to the hearts of The American Infidel.

Now, go home, sit down and Cry and Stuff some Ice Cream in to your Ugly Face to console yourself.

Absolutely! This site is famous for the Con-dumbs and Russian Trolls, and I do enjoy tweaking them. I must confess to it being an act of cruelty at times, but someone has to do do the job. Personally, I think they ought to neuter them all, but we can't have that...

Only to those successfully hooked by obvious troll comments.

You didn't have your hand over your heart when you wrote that. - -1! No Soup For YOU!

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

Only MUSLIMS are worthy of elk. Kafirs are made to beg for soup and be grateful for it, eh?

A bit of word slurring.

Nice foul mouth.
Passing it on to your kids.?
You do know the doc was paid off?
Knees news didn't tell you?
Same as the doc who got a free apartment for his 5 deferment info
He didn't even say the con was grossly fat.
Man who can say the con isn't the lowest of the low.
Says a lot about you mr zero college white boy
fake god ollie assburn could not protect General Salami from being sent straight to HELL with Al Baghdadi, and Bin Laden. Ayatollah Assahollah, could not kill a single American when he launched Obama Bombs, bought with Obama Bucks from Russia, Obama Bin Lying's Puppet master.

Ollie Assburn isn't much of a god, is he?

Last edited:

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

Only MUSLIMS are worthy of elk. Kafirs are made to beg for soup and be grateful for it, eh?

I'm a hunter and an atheist. WTF are you on about? :auiqs.jpg:Thought you were sane, my mistake.

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

I am The Original Tree, and I approve of this message.

A bit of word slurring.

Shillary?
All white I assume?
Zero college?

Hillary deserves to be tried for trying to overthrow the government.

At least.

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

I'm a hunter and an atheist. WTF are you on about? :auiqs.jpg:Thought you were sane, my mistake.
So wait, you take the life of God's creatures, and they give you and your family nutrition and sustenance, and you don't give thanks to God for that?

I bet if you were in a God Forsaken land, and starving your ass off, I bet your tune would change.

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

Anyone who bashes America or Trump deserves our ire.

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

Go home, dad. You're drunk.

A bit of word slurring.

Shillary?
All white I assume?
Zero college?

At least.
And Obama and John Kerry need tried for Treason along with James Comey, McCabe and Strozk.

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

Just like a Muslim.

Go home, dad. You're drunk.
Go home, you are a loser.

BTW, I graduated with 2 Science degrees, a 4.0 and Suma.

Bow down Peasant.

Hahah honesty hahah that’s funny haha

Not surprised you find honesty funny...it is something you lack
Your peers on here don’t think you’re honest

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.
My comment stands. No one here thinks you’re honest.. Only you can change that

Actually a lot of people do, it is just you Trump worshipers that have an issue with me and I cannot change it because I refuse to worship your god in the White House.
I am no worshiper i think we should do a lot more to protect America and if someone runs that way I will vote for them

A bit of word slurring.

Shillary?
All white I assume?
Zero college?

At least.
And Obama and John Kerry need tried for Treason along with James Comey, McCabe and Strozk.

Yup!

There are hundreds who should be prosecuted. Those are just the better known traitors.

Remember what they did to the collaborators in France after WW2.

No one worships Trump, but plenty of Heathens worship Iran's fake god Ollie Assburn, who couldn't protect Obama Bin Laden, couldn't protect your daddy Al Baghdadi, and couldn't protect General Salami. And when Ayatollah Assahollah finally got the chance to use those Obama Bucks to launch Obama Bombs bought from Russia, Ollie Assburn couldn't even kill a single American nor strike terror in to the hearts of The American Infidel.

Now, go home, sit down and Cry and Stuff some Ice Cream in to your Ugly Face to console yourself.

Oh please, Trump is worshiped even more than Obama was . The man gives a 15 minute talk where he says basically nothing and does a shitty job of reading it and he is the greatest and smartest president in our history and other such tripe. That is worship, nothing else. Now, since you are just a Russian bot spouting programmed words you would not understand that.

Why do you continue wishing that Americans be killed and suffer in a grave recession?

Why can't you just sit back in awe, relax, and enjoy the good times? You don't have to worship anyone, just grin and admit he's doing a heck of a good job, so far. Dang it, maybe I should jump on board or at least tone it down so when he keeps on winning, I won't continue to look so foolish and wrong!

Forum List

Back