Trump's Address on Iran On Now

It's good to know we're staying in Iraq … today.
Iraq wants us there.
Iraq doesn't deserve us there and we should leave. They made a deal with The Devil, and allowed Iran in to their bed. Now they can sleep in the bed they made for them and Iran. Iraqis will find out soon enough that Saddam Hussein was a much Nicer Guy than Ayatollah Assahollah. And Barry Hussein was a fraud.

We can pack up and leave and let The Saudis and Israel keep them in line.
Tree, I listened to a mother of one of our military young men, and she made a point that I really can't argue. That point is this, we lost many a life and limb over in Iraq, and it would hurt american families to ignore all of that loss of life and limb to just hand the desert back to Iran. Fk the money we lost, even though trump wants that back if we left. We still have troops in Germany, and how long has WWII been over? If all we are there are a show of strength, I'm good with leaving the military there after hearing that mother.

Would that Mom want future Moms to lose their sons over our failure to understand that Islam changes everything and that we haven't a clue about Islam?

A wise person realizes that throwing good lives away instead of cutting our losses and realizing what a quagmire the Middle East is, amounts to insanity and bad judgment.
reasonable argument. I am not the one that can answer that. i didn't have anyone I love lose a life or limb. But to weigh it out as to strategic or not, is what I believe is the best thing for the US as a whole. Terrorist will always exist. Again, we can fight them there or here. And on that one, I see the value of a strategic unit stationed there. We still have military in Germany as I said. why? We basically own Iraq, it is strategic to the ME.Oil money would be used to fund terrorism and keep Iran dangerous in their current set up.

Fighting them THERE has only increased their numbers HERE.

They befriend our fighting men over there and cite that as justification for being allowed to move here.

And all their families.

And then we wonder how Ilhan-Omar was elected.

Why do you continue wishing that Americans be killed and suffer in a grave recession?

I have never wished for either, why must you make up shit?

Why can't you just sit back in awe, relax, and enjoy the good times? You don't have to worship anyone, just grin and admit he's doing a heck of a good job, so far. Dang it, maybe I should jump on board or at least tone it down so if he keeps on winning,

I agree that one does not have to worship someone, yet so many on here do.

Trump is doing better than the last two, that much is for sure.
Last week he wanted to leave Iraq, and now he wants them first to buy the airbase we built to invade them.

He is a petulant child, he was good with leaving when it was his idea, but as soon as they started talking about forcing us out, everything changed.
Ahh, Butt Hurt Loser. Can't win no matter what our President does.

Iraq wants us there.
Iraq doesn't deserve us there and we should leave. They made a deal with The Devil, and allowed Iran in to their bed. Now they can sleep in the bed they made for them and Iran. Iraqis will find out soon enough that Saddam Hussein was a much Nicer Guy than Ayatollah Assahollah. And Barry Hussein was a fraud.

Tree, I listened to a mother of one of our military young men, and she made a point that I really can't argue. That point is this, we lost many a life and limb over in Iraq, and it would hurt american families to ignore all of that loss of life and limb to just hand the desert back to Iran. Fk the money we lost, even though trump wants that back if we left. We still have troops in Germany, and how long has WWII been over? If all we are there are a show of strength, I'm good with leaving the military there after hearing that mother.

Would that Mom want future Moms to lose their sons over our failure to understand that Islam changes everything and that we haven't a clue about Islam?

A wise person realizes that throwing good lives away instead of cutting our losses and realizing what a quagmire the Middle East is, amounts to insanity and bad judgment.
reasonable argument. I am not the one that can answer that. i didn't have anyone I love lose a life or limb. But to weigh it out as to strategic or not, is what I believe is the best thing for the US as a whole. Terrorist will always exist. Again, we can fight them there or here. And on that one, I see the value of a strategic unit stationed there. We still have military in Germany as I said. why? We basically own Iraq, it is strategic to the ME.Oil money would be used to fund terrorism and keep Iran dangerous in their current set up.
Just train them and sell them weapons.

Set up an alliance of friendly Middle Eastern Nations friendly to The US, and let them watch each other's backs.
Bush tried it, obammy tried it. Now it's on Trump, and we just witnessed what would happen, the Iraq general car pooling with the Iran general. I again, have history on my side that that can't happen.

Iraq wants us there.

They befreind our fighting men over there and cite that as justification for being allowed to move here.

And all their families.

You know the best place to Fight Islamic Extremists?

At that Damn Ballot Box and With Welfare and Immigration Reform, and build a damn wall.

Set up an alliance of friendly Middle Eastern Nations friendly to The US, and let them watch each other's backs.
Bush tried it, obammy tried it. Now it's on Trump, and we just witnessed what would happen, the Iraq general car pooling with the Iran general. I again, have history on my side that that can't happen.
I warned General Salami not to Carpool with a Prius.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

Iraq was invaded long before "we" got there

Iraq wants us there.

I would ask those mothers the same question with a twist, would they rather we leave and have terrorist exist around the globe that take out innocent civilians when their sons would have made a difference in keeping that from happening?

Germany wants us there, and nobody is trying to kill us there. There is no comparison. The mother is suffering from the sunk cost fallacy.

I believe one took down a Jet Liner with 186 people on it. ooops.
You could be right. The Iranians sure are being tight-lipped about it holding onto the black box.
Some scared Iranian kid at some anti aircraft battery with and itchy trigger finger in fear of his impending doom shot down that Ukrainian Airliner, Guaranteed.

If that weren't true, Iran would RUN to the chance to share The Black Box with The World, but they are hiding it, probably trying to hack the damn thing knowing them.

They sound like US Demwits trying to figure out how they can lie and spin and twist the facts in order to make them serve their purpose.

No wonder the media defends Iran. They are just like US Leftists.
You seem to confuse criticizing Trump with defending Iran. No one is defending Iran.
sure seems like it. that's why he said that.
Hmmm...so when you lot criticized Obama for his policies in Syria to combat ISIS you were actually defending ISIS....glad that has been clarified:)

22 or 23, with 17 fired at the main base near the center of Iraq. The others went up north to another base.
I believe one took down a Jet Liner with 186 people on it. ooops.
You could be right. The Iranians sure are being tight-lipped about it holding onto the black box.
Some scared Iranian kid at some anti aircraft battery with and itchy trigger finger in fear of his impending doom shot down that Ukrainian Airliner, Guaranteed.

If that weren't true, Iran would RUN to the chance to share The Black Box with The World, but they are hiding it, probably trying to hack the damn thing knowing them.

They sound like US Demwits trying to figure out how they can lie and spin and twist the facts in order to make them serve their purpose.

You seem to confuse criticizing Trump with defending Iran. No one is defending Iran.

no one?

Iraq wants us there.

They befriend our fighting men over there and cite that as justification for being allowed to move here.

And all their families.

how did our fighting them there create them coming here? they already were coming here. Right?

Obammy brought them in as his muslim brothers. that shouldn't have ever happened, but because we had to kiss that muslim's black ass it did.

They befreind our fighting men over there and cite that as justification for being allowed to move here.

And all their families.

At that Damn Ballot Box and With Welfare and Immigration Reform, and build a damn wall.

We need to CLOSE THE DOORS TO ALL IMMIGRATION for a loooong while.

Then we need to de-program our young zombified Americans.

And deport those who we legally can.

Then MAYBE we will have a chance.

Right now the enemies are winning.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

Islam invaded Iraq and it was all down hill from there.
But let's go back further in time to when Iraq looked like something we might recognize today.

At one time Babylon was The Envy of The Entire World. There was a time they had Freedom of Religion, and had an early type of Democracy. There was a man who they found was a fore runner to Hammurabi, and they had a code of conduct, real courts, and a system of justice, even as far back as The Sumerians. Now look at them.

Disgraceful failures in a dingy dirty nation that used to be called "The Head of Gold" and the "Envy of The World"

Iraq wants us there.

And all their families.

How idiotic. They HELPED US at great cost. What are you Trmpsters going to do when you have burned through all our allies? Turn to Putin?

And all their families.

how did our fighting them there create them coming here? they already were coming here. Right?

Obammy brought them in as his muslim brothers. that shouldn't have ever happened, but because we had to kiss that muslim's black ass it did.

Would it be better if Obama was White and allowed Muslims in?

Then you would have LOVED Hillary.

sure seems like it. that's why he said that.
Hmmm...so when you lot criticized Obama for his policies in Syria to combat ISIS you were actually defending ISIS....glad that has been clarified:)
policies? what policies? he drew a line in the sand and then backed away from the line. he didn't stand up. how is that defending Syria? We wanted him to stand up to Syria and he melted like hot butter.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

He doesn't get a doover.

And all their families.

We need to CLOSE THE DOORS TO ALL IMMIGRATION for a loooong while.

Then we need to de-program our young zombified Americans.

And deport those who we legally can.

Then MAYBE we will have a chance.

Right now the enemies are winning.
4 more years gets you about 4,000 more miles of Big Beautiful Wall.

And all their families.

How idiotic. They HELPED US at great cost. What are you Trmpsters going to do when you have burned through all our allies? Turn to Putin?
boomerang.

A good reason for Trump to demand we stay. Absoulteyl Shur's shootin.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

Islam invaded Iraq and it was all down hill from there.
But let's go back further in time to when Iraq looked like something we might recognize today.

At one time Babylon was The Envy of The Entire World. There was a time they had Freedom of Religion, and had an early type of Democracy. There was a man who they found was a fore runner to Hammurabi, and they had a code of conduct, real courts, and a system of justice, even as far back as The Sumerians. Now look at them.

Disgraceful failures in a dingy dirty nation that used to be called "The Head of Gold" and the "Envy of The World"

I know a little about Islam.

But we should be careful about getting involved in discussing ancient history or religion, especially Islam.

I think we are stronger by simply citing the desire of ALL Muslims to help their ideology to prevail in America over ours.

Forum List

Back