Trump's Address on Iran On Now

To be honest, I'm elbow-deep in Elk and Venison ATM.

Just like a Muslim.

Only MUSLIMS are worthy of elk. Kafirs are made to beg for soup and be grateful for it, eh?

I'm a hunter and an atheist. WTF are you on about? :auiqs.jpg:Thought you were sane, my mistake.
So wait, you take the life of God's creatures, and they give you and your family nutrition and sustenance, and you don't give thanks to God for that?

I bet if you were in a God Forsaken land, and starving your ass off, I bet your tune would change.

I'm an atheist. It appears you don't fully get that. It's okay, because you're kind of thick. Would you like to try again?

Atheism is the chosen guise of Muslims who don't like fundamentalism but still want Islam to prevail.

Being a hunter (or saying so) helps said Muslims to convince trusting American Conservatives to treat them like allies.

You aren't conservatives. You are overly sensitive religious cult members (Cult45) pretending to be conservatives. Pretending to be fundamentalist. *I* was a x-tian fundamentalist at one time in my life, and let me tell you pal, you haven't done the foot work. No one is listening to you. You are conservative about a few social issues at best. You're a hybrid of leftist/rightist ideology, and you're fucking soft as 10-ply, petunia. True conservatives just wanna knock your dicks into the dirt. You don't support fiscal responsibility. You don't support small government/less intrusive government. So, what the fuck good are you to anyone? Answer: Fuck all. In conclusion, piss off, you fundamentally confused nitwit.

It's good to know we're staying in Iraq … today.
Iraq wants us there.
Iraq doesn't deserve us there and we should leave. They made a deal with The Devil, and allowed Iran in to their bed. Now they can sleep in the bed they made for them and Iran. Iraqis will find out soon enough that Saddam Hussein was a much Nicer Guy than Ayatollah Assahollah. And Barry Hussein was a fraud.

We can pack up and leave and let The Saudis and Israel keep them in line.
WE invaded THEM.
didn't they try and invade Kawait?

Iraq wants us there.
Iraq doesn't deserve us there and we should leave. They made a deal with The Devil, and allowed Iran in to their bed. Now they can sleep in the bed they made for them and Iran. Iraqis will find out soon enough that Saddam Hussein was a much Nicer Guy than Ayatollah Assahollah. And Barry Hussein was a fraud.

WE invaded THEM.

yes, a more than decade before we invaded them.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

Iraq was invaded long before "we" got there
Islam invaded Iraq and it was all down hill from there.
But let's go back further in time to when Iraq looked like something we might recognize today.

At one time Babylon was The Envy of The Entire World. There was a time they had Freedom of Religion, and had an early type of Democracy. There was a man who they found was a fore runner to Hammurabi, and they had a code of conduct, real courts, and a system of justice, even as far back as The Sumerians. Now look at them.

Disgraceful failures in a dingy dirty nation that used to be called "The Head of Gold" and the "Envy of The World"

I know a little about Islam.

But we should be careful about getting involved in discussing ancient history or religion, especially Islam.

I think we are stronger by simply citing the desire of ALL Muslims to help their ideology to prevail in America over ours.
Anyone who even does a half assed attempt at understanding Islam should realize that it is the death of freedom.

They have a singular mindset. To Project and Propagate, The Dar Al Islam.

Some scared Iranian kid at some anti aircraft battery with and itchy trigger finger in fear of his impending doom shot down that Ukrainian Airliner, Guaranteed.

If that weren't true, Iran would RUN to the chance to share The Black Box with The World, but they are hiding it, probably trying to hack the damn thing knowing them.

They sound like US Demwits trying to figure out how they can lie and spin and twist the facts in order to make them serve their purpose.

No wonder the media defends Iran. They are just like US Leftists.
You seem to confuse criticizing Trump with defending Iran. No one is defending Iran.

Anyone who criticizes Trump while he is up to his elbows in enemies is an enemy.

Anyone who criticizes America while the enemies are trying to overturn our government is an enemy.

I'm not confused.

Anyone who posts like an enemy should be prepared to be treated like an enemy.
Beginning to sound like Stalin dude. Trump is a cult.
Nothing Wrong with a Cult, if it's a CULT of AMERICAN CULTURE.

That's why we are blessed. We still love God, and still fight Evil.

Most of us anyway. But you don't, nope, you don't.
Advocating genocide and forceably separating children from their parents is not an American value nor is it fighting evil.

But dont worry, unlike you I am not going to grab guns and start shooting "undesirables"...I will vote.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

And that was decisively and successfully handled.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.
That Never Happened. We were on a vacation. Visiting our Kuwaiti friends, and The Zoo, and sick people in Hospitals, I swear!
bagdad-bob.jpg

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

And that was decisively and successfully handled.

And the president at the time was smart enough to know what would happen if Saddam were removed from power.

Tree, I listened to a mother of one of our military young men, and she made a point that I really can't argue. That point is this, we lost many a life and limb over in Iraq, and it would hurt american families to ignore all of that loss of life and limb to just hand the desert back to Iran. Fk the money we lost, even though trump wants that back if we left. We still have troops in Germany, and how long has WWII been over? If all we are there are a show of strength, I'm good with leaving the military there after hearing that mother.

Would that Mom want future Moms to lose their sons over our failure to understand that Islam changes everything and that we haven't a clue about Islam?

A wise person realizes that throwing good lives away instead of cutting our losses and realizing what a quagmire the Middle East is, amounts to insanity and bad judgment.
reasonable argument. I am not the one that can answer that. i didn't have anyone I love lose a life or limb. But to weigh it out as to strategic or not, is what I believe is the best thing for the US as a whole. Terrorist will always exist. Again, we can fight them there or here. And on that one, I see the value of a strategic unit stationed there. We still have military in Germany as I said. why? We basically own Iraq, it is strategic to the ME.Oil money would be used to fund terrorism and keep Iran dangerous in their current set up.

Fighting them THERE has only increased their numbers HERE.

They befriend our fighting men over there and cite that as justification for being allowed to move here.

And all their families.

And then we wonder how Ilhan-Omar was elected.
How idiotic. They HELPED US at great cost. What are you Trmpsters going to do when you have burned through all our allies? Turn to Putin?
boomerang.

They helped us because they wanted something out of the deal.

Someone with a contagious disease might help us on the battlefield.

Does that mean we should allow them into America to infect dozens, hundreds or thousands?

The time has come to de-emphasize the plight of the few and be reminded of the threat of Islam to the many.

Islam's goal is global domination and we need to reduce the threat of that slow, imperceptible, incremental conquest here.

Should Mr. Trump succeed in making Iran pay for the Embassy attack and the Saudi oil refinery attacks....

Rest assured.....

The next Democrat will be happy to pay it all back to Iran, WITH INTEREST

They sound like US Demwits trying to figure out how they can lie and spin and twist the facts in order to make them serve their purpose.

No wonder the media defends Iran. They are just like US Leftists.
You seem to confuse criticizing Trump with defending Iran. No one is defending Iran.

Anyone who criticizes Trump while he is up to his elbows in enemies is an enemy.

Anyone who criticizes America while the enemies are trying to overturn our government is an enemy.

I'm not confused.

Anyone who posts like an enemy should be prepared to be treated like an enemy.
Beginning to sound like Stalin dude. Trump is a cult.
Nothing Wrong with a Cult, if it's a CULT of AMERICAN CULTURE.

That's why we are blessed. We still love God, and still fight Evil.

Most of us anyway. But you don't, nope, you don't.
Advocating genocide and forceably separating children from their parents is not an American value nor is it fighting evil.

But dont worry, unlike you I am not going to grab guns and start shooting "undesirables"...I will vote.
The Only Genocide will be The Genocide of Iran in Ezekiel 38 when they & Russia and their Islamic Alliance are Destroyed by The Millions on The Mountains of Israel by God Himself.

Not surprised you find honesty funny...it is something you lack
Your peers on here don’t think you’re honest

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.
My comment stands. No one here thinks you’re honest.. Only you can change that

Actually a lot of people do, it is just you Trump worshipers that have an issue with me and I cannot change it because I refuse to worship your god in the White House.
I am no worshiper i think we should do a lot more to protect America and if someone runs that way I will vote for them
you don't want to vote for more mexicans?

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

But let's go back further in time to when Iraq looked like something we might recognize today.

At one time Babylon was The Envy of The Entire World. There was a time they had Freedom of Religion, and had an early type of Democracy. There was a man who they found was a fore runner to Hammurabi, and they had a code of conduct, real courts, and a system of justice, even as far back as The Sumerians. Now look at them.

Disgraceful failures in a dingy dirty nation that used to be called "The Head of Gold" and the "Envy of The World"

islam invaded iraq ?

so exactly what religion was iraq BEFORE the invasion ?

U STUPID F'N RW DIPSHIT -

yeah, they're that damn dumb .

Why do you continue wishing that Americans be killed and suffer in a grave recession?

I have never wished for either, why must you make up shit?

Why can't you just sit back in awe, relax, and enjoy the good times? You don't have to worship anyone, just grin and admit he's doing a heck of a good job, so far. Dang it, maybe I should jump on board or at least tone it down so if he keeps on winning,

I agree that one does not have to worship someone, yet so many on here do.

Trump is doing better than the last two, that much is for sure.
Last week he wanted to leave Iraq, and now he wants them first to buy the airbase we built to invade them.
then Salami attacked our embassy, and triggered the last two weeks. Value is value. a smart person accepts that somethings are not achievable, so the status quo might be best. Now if they want us to leave, ok, but now you must pay us.

Iraq wants us there.

WE invaded THEM.

islam invaded iraq ?

It wasn't Islam.

Now who is the dummy?

That's right, you and Ollie Assburn.

WE invaded THEM.

islam invaded iraq ?

It wasn't Islam.

Now who is the dummy?

look fuktard you said islam invaded iraq -

youre a damn idiot -

The history of Islam in Iraq goes back almost 1,400 years to the lifetime of Muhammad (died 632). Iraq's Muslims follow two distinct traditions, Shia Islam (majority in South and East Iraq) and Sunni Islam (majority in North and West Iraq).

WE invaded THEM.

islam invaded iraq ?

It wasn't Islam.

Now who is the dummy?

look fuktard you said islam invaded iraq -

youre a damn idiot -

The history of Islam in Iraq goes back almost 1,400 years to the lifetime of Muhammad (died 632). Iraq's Muslims follow two distinct traditions, Shia Islam (majority in South and East Iraq) and Sunni Islam (majority in North and West Iraq).
There was a time before Islam where Iraq was a beautiful place. Islam makes everything Ugly, especially you.

Ollie Assburn is a fake god. He cannot even keep Bin Laden, Baghdadi, or El Salami alive.

Now go cry to The Ayatollah's Assahollah.
Maybe you will be blessed with a "divine wind".

Forum List

Back