Trump's Address on Iran On Now

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Iran and the left are thoroughly humiliated. It’s a good day

Trump eye rolled at Iran's attack. We killed their terrorist general, in retaliation Iran shot up some desert sand and killed a few sand fleas.

Were you hoping for something else, chicken shit?

Stop being an idiot.

Answer the question, chicken shit.

You seem to have a chicken shit fetish, that's kind of creepy.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go be an idiot somewhere else.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

yesterday Trump was the king, and his drones were humping his WAR ASS yammering how he was going to bomb the fk out of Iran

Today he is the king because hes not bombing Iran -

ssdd comedy from the circus.

Trump eye rolled at Iran's attack. We killed their terrorist general, in retaliation Iran shot up some desert sand and killed a few sand fleas.

Were you hoping for something else, chicken shit?

Stop being an idiot.

Answer the question, chicken shit.

You seem to have a chicken shit fetish, that's kind of creepy.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go be an idiot somewhere else.

^^^ irony. :auiqs.jpg:

What did he say? Are we retaliating
NO. More sanctions, Trump called for the JCPOA countries to get involved in forcing Iran to knock it off. He is not running his mouth and being a jerk. His wishes were clear. Iran gives up running terrorists and gives up nuclear dreams. In turn, we'll make 'em rich and happy. He wants the rest of the world to help.

Trump made no more threats.

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.

yesterday Trump was the king, and his drones were humping his WAR ASS yammering how he was going to bomb the fk out of Iran

Today he is the king because hes not bombing Iran -

ssdd comedy from the circus.
We can't help it if you Left Tards are Bipolar.

Forum List

Back