Trump's Address on Iran On Now

Trump eye rolled at Iran's attack. We killed their terrorist general, in retaliation Iran shot up some desert sand and killed a few sand fleas.

A great leader.....
upload_2020-1-8_8-46-45.jpeg

What did he say? Are we retaliating
  • The Iran attack was a non-starter. We knew it was coming and totally repulsed it.
  • Soleimani was a far worse dude than was generally known.
  • Trump is cranking up new sanctions on Iran even higher.
  • Life just got much worse for the Iranian leaders.
  • They continue to look at their options.
  • We will never let Iran have a nuke.
  • Trump invited all NATO countries to get more involved in settling the Iran problem once and for all.
  • Trump failed to live up to all of the horror stories and dire predictions of the Democrats, Hollywood, and all of the Trump-haters.

Leftwingers wont have their wish of a war so they can say orange man bad

What did he say? Are we retaliating
  • The Iran attack was a non-starter. We knew it was coming and totally repulsed it.
  • Soleimani was a far worse dude than was generally known.
  • Trump is cranking up new sanctions on Iran even higher.
  • They continue to look at their options.
  • We will never let Iran have a nuke.
  • Trump invited all NATO countries to get more involved in settling the Iran problem once and for all.
  • Trump failed to live up to all of the horror stories and dire predictions of the Democrats, Hollywood, and all of the Trump-haters.

That was Trump's response to Iran's missile attack, more sanctions and an olive branch to Iran, stop being a douche and we'll work with you.

The OP is pissed he didn't come out and announce WWIII,

So many nations and peoples deserve better than they are getting. The Russians, Iranians, Chinese and other big countries could be so much better off with higher quality leadership. So many smaller ones in Africa, Asia and South America are handicapped with vile, ego-centered heads of state.
In the U.S., voters have the power that most humans do not have; the power to rapidly and legally change things.
Yet, we, too, have horrendous governing by criminally voracious politicians.
We are a poor example to the world.

Same old crap. Nothing new learned. He's such a terrible speaker.
? I was quite relieved. The escalating rhetoric and gotcha strikes seems to be stopped for the moment anyway. I'm not sure why the Pres thinks his wishes will be granted, but he's got the right to ask, I guess.

So I am very relieved. We can continue to dick around for awhile without worrying about horrible retaliation -- I hope anyway. And if it's true no one was hurt in the missile strikes, I'm doubly glad for that.

Trump eye rolled at Iran's attack. We killed their terrorist general, in retaliation Iran shot up some desert sand and killed a few sand fleas.
and told their people 80 americans died. If we don't retaliate, how many of them believe the 80 figure?

Same old crap. Nothing new learned. He's such a terrible speaker.
? I was quite relieved. The escalating rhetoric and gotcha strikes seems to be stopped for the moment anyway. I'm not sure why the Pres thinks his wishes will be granted, but he's got the right to ask, I guess.

So I am very relieved. We can continue to dick around for awhile without worrying about horrible retaliation -- I hope anyway. And if it's true no one was hurt in the missile strikes, I'm doubly glad for that.

Iran folded like a cheap lawn chair in fear of Trump and the U.S.

Forum List

Back