🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump's admiration of Kim Jong Un after first summit.....sick

You's prefer a nuclear war maybe? Snowflake.

The trumposour is no different than all previous presidents. He will kick the can down the road....

Did you hear his latest interview? He said he is in no hurry for NK to denuke....

Translation: "All that BS I was feeding you about NK not being a threat and determined to denuke was a lie."

"But thanks for believing what I say and not what you see and hear!"

Remember ...he admired Kim because his people "listen to him." trump's cult will always believe him....until there are solid documents that say otherwise.

Kim is not going to denuke under any circumstances. He saw what happened to Gaddafi and Saddam because they did not have nukes. The US taught him his lessons well.

Does trump realize that the man who he called "talented" (Kim) is a murderer that ordered relatives killed and an execution by "flame thrower?"

Remember that when trump comes out of the meeting and showers praise on "Little Rocket Man."

Does trump realize that the man who he called "talented" (Kim) is a murderer that ordered relatives killed and an execution by "flame thrower?"

Remember that when trump comes out of the meeting and showers praise on "Little Rocket Man."

They were Kim's relatives, not yours, you dolt!

And besides, he used an anti-aircraft gun, not a flamethrower, you moonbat liar.

And besides, he used an anti-aircraft gun, not a flamethrower, you moonbat liar.

Just another clueless trumpette liar....

Flamethrower execution, death camps and famine are just some of North Korea's gruesome human rights abuses

Let me know if you need pictures...

Flamethrower execution, death camps and famine are just some of North Korea's gruesome human rights abuses

He saves the anti-aircraft gun for family.
Get it right, nimrod.

Get it right, nimrod.

You just keep humping trump's leg....

trump's admiration of Kim Jong Un after first summit.....sick

Goldilocks really appreciated private lessons from a Communist dictator that knows how to make his country suffer.

Get it right, nimrod.

You just keep humping trump's leg....

So, returning to my other question, has Kim killed any of your relatives? (even tho' he eventually wants to).

Draft Dodger Donald's bone spur magically cleared itself so he can now finally go to Vietnam!

From my link....trump is putting a mass murderer on the World Stage....from my link

“It’s shocking that President Donald Trump either refuses to understand or doesn’t care about these rights abuses but what’s even worse is Trump’s absurd claim that Kim is somehow good for the North Korean people,” Phil Robertson, deputy Asia director for Human Rights Watch, told Newsweek. “That’s like saying the plague is good because it reduces the population.”

Bastards who think Kim deserves adulations deserve his brutal tactics ad well.

From my link....trump is putting a mass murderer on the World Stage....from my link

“It’s shocking that President Donald Trump either refuses to understand or doesn’t care about these rights abuses but what’s even worse is Trump’s absurd claim that Kim is somehow good for the North Korean people,” Phil Robertson, deputy Asia director for Human Rights Watch, told Newsweek. “That’s like saying the plague is good because it reduces the population.”

You call it adulation because you are TDS afflicted.
Sane observers call it diplomacy.

Diplomacy with a flame throwing murderer....yup the country is on the edge of an Autocracy....

Diplomacy with a flame throwing murderer....yup the country is on the edge of an Autocracy....

I see that you are upset that Kim has stopped testing missiles and nukes.
You need a hug.....:11_2_1043:

I see that you are upset that Kim has stopped testing missiles and nukes.
You need a hug.....:11_2_1043:

First trump proves complicity with the brutal crown prince. Then he has regular dates with a brutal murderer.....WINNING!

They tried everything else over the decades.

Forum List

Back