Trump's America is not very happy

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

View attachment 351115
Yep. That’s why Trumps 48 State landslide has gone to 50.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

I watch the local news and even started limiting that. I is all doom and gloom, 24/7. Between the Covid outbreak, the dictator governors stay at home orders, the protests, not much to be happy about. The president isn't the cause but the nuts on the left need to get Trump out of office, so...

Don't watch the news so much and you will be happier.

Not all the news agencies are running doom and gloom 24/7, NBC Nightly News has a positive story on the last segment of their nightly news casts, and some of them are pretty terrific. You don't have to stop watching news altogether, just find an agency that knows how to sprinkle in some happy in among all the misery.

Not all the news agencies are running doom and gloom 24/7, NBC Nightly News has a positive story on the last segment of their nightly news casts, and some of them are pretty terrific. You don't have to stop watching news altogether, just find an agency that knows how to sprinkle in some happy in among all the misery.

That’s a good suggestion, I have been googling positive or good new stories and that is a great way to find some really good stuff. I’ll give your idea a try.

View attachment 351115
The truth is, Progs are not happy. Its constant conflict with you. And you infect others. Like a contagious disease.
The disease is Trumpism and more and more Americans are realizing this. The horrible Trumpism virus will be eradicated before coronavirus.

View attachment 351115
Yep. That’s why Trumps 48 State landslide has gone to 50.
We will see. It may go to 0. Donald is not doing well.

View attachment 351115

By "Trump's America", I'm assuming you meant those liberals who were polled. Nothing will ever make them happy, no matter what. They even had their first "black" President for 8 years and are still a bunch of miserable skunks.
Nah! Give us something where Trump made America happy? We are so screwed up than ever since he took office. Foreign and Domestic policies are the worst we’ve ever seen.
3 in 4 Americans finances has not improved under Trump.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign promise and slogan to “Make America Great Again” failed to make most Americans financially prosper since taking office.

Nearly three-quarters of Americans report their finances have not improved since President Trump has been in the White House, according to a new survey from Bankrate.

Actually every fucking day we are faced with yet another stupid thing Trump did , said or tweeted.

That's not the sad part Dave, the really sad part is that the American people are getting so used to it that we just look at it as another day. And, it seems that if you look at the start of his presidency, he's gotten crazier and stupider as time goes on, because Republicans and his supporters will defend any stupid crap that comes outta his head. We have become calloused to stupidity because of Trump.
Correct.

Trump, his supporters, and others on the right are counting on the American people becoming numb to Trump’s lying, incompetence, and contempt for responsible governance.

I watch the local news and even started limiting that. I is all doom and gloom, 24/7. Between the Covid outbreak, the dictator governors stay at home orders, the protests, not much to be happy about. The president isn't the cause but the nuts on the left need to get Trump out of office, so...

Wrong.

News agencies are not running ‘doom and gloom’ 24/7 – that’s nonsense.

It’s the role and responsibility of news agencies to report on what’s happening, however unpleasant or disturbing that news might be.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of news agencies to cater to Trump and his supporters because they don’t like the factual accounts being reported, and because they believe those factual accounts of events will hurt Trump politically.

Nearly all of the most unhappy people I see have some things in common... they are hyper partisan/radical bleeding heart sjw types and/or they have advanced cases of TDS.
The people that are happy have one thing in common they are white supremacists.

There we have it, according to the leftist the white supremacists are the happiest.

And that is probably true, because they have some of the most supreme jobs.

SOnzENFUhRCYzqT-800x800-noPad.jpg
Sounds like Norman is a white supremacist for sure. Not a surprise.
White people who have nothing else going for them, flaunt their color.

Oh I wish I were, they are the happiest! Sadly it appears they exist mostly under the beds of the leftists.

Makes sense. Antifa seems to live under the beds of Cult45. Some people need a boogeyman.

I'd like to see some marxist shitstains come down with a dry cough, but other than that I've never been happier. And sleeping peacefully in my well-armed, gated community. Most of us have enough ammunition to suppress a large scale Cat 5 chimpout. Zzzzz.... zzzz

I'd like to see some marxist shitstains come down with a dry cough, but other than that I've never been happier. And sleeping peacefully in my well-armed, gated community. Most of us have enough ammunition to suppress a large scale Cat 5 chimpout. Zzzzz.... zzzz
are you in prison

Incest has been kind to you in your gated community,,,,,,,,Enjoy

View attachment 351115
Yea, we’re not happy about social justice terrorists burning down cities, not happy about limp-dick politicians bending the knee to a violent mob, not happy about attacking innocent cops.

Wrong.

It’s the role and responsibility of news agencies to report on what’s happening, however unpleasant or disturbing that news might be.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of news agencies to cater to Trump and his supporters because they don’t like the factual accounts being reported, and because they believe those factual accounts of events will hurt Trump politically.

Sorry, you are wrong, they have doomed and gloomed since Clinton. The over play everything. I watched the blow up big storms that never materialized. The take tragedies like the virus and hit us with potential deaths in the millions. Don Henley’s song Dirty Laundry is an accurate depiction of the news. No news agency is above this tactic. 2008 financial disaster if trillions weren’t spent. The riots under Obama, Antifa, OWS, TeaParty, the imminent death of thousands because of domestic terrorism. Bush, it was 911 and Katrina. Tell me if the impeachment of Clinton wasn’t overblown. Sorry, news wants the viewship, the bleaker, the worse is the best for news outlets and their ratings. You want to be ignorant go right ahead. They report on what people want, and it is death and tragedy, they love disasters, impeachment, wars, death. Tell you Clayton, start several threads on positive stories and your response will be poor. You want the over blown doom and gloom, go for it. I’m not going to jump onto your stupidity.

Keep thinking that only you dumbfuck Trumpettes own guns.

Wrong.

Sorry, you are wrong, they have doomed and gloomed since Clinton. The over play everything. I watched the blow up big storms that never materialized. The take tragedies like the virus and hit us with potential deaths in the millions. Don Henley’s song Dirty Laundry is an accurate depiction of the news. No news agency is above this tactic. 2008 financial disaster if trillions weren’t spent. The riots under Obama, Antifa, OWS, TeaParty, the imminent death of thousands because of domestic terrorism. Bush, it was 911 and Katrina. Tell me if the impeachment of Clinton wasn’t overblown. Sorry, news wants the viewship, the bleaker, the worse is the best for news outlets and their ratings. You want to be ignorant go right ahead. They report on what people want, and it is death and tragedy, they love disasters, impeachment, wars, death. Tell you Clayton, start several threads on positive stories and your response will be poor. You want the over blown doom and gloom, go for it. I’m not going to jump onto your stupidity.
So 9-11 was over blown.

Wow, You stupid fucks will say anything to protect the lying POS Trump.

A pandemic kills 115,000. Trumpettres say who cares.

Forum List

Back