Trump's America is not very happy

I'd like to see some marxist shitstains come down with a dry cough, but other than that I've never been happier. And sleeping peacefully in my well-armed, gated community. Most of us have enough ammunition to suppress a large scale Cat 5 chimpout. Zzzzz.... zzzz

Ok, boomer

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

View attachment 351115

is trump holding the constitution to show his solidarity with ALL Americans?

or is he holding a bible to show his solidarity with JUST his base?

"I will be President for all Americans. As long as they are mindless, obedient Trumpsters. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves."

:laugh:

President for all Americans, as long as they are Americans.

It's not difficult.

"President for all Americans, as long as they are Americans. "

since you believe that ONLY trump supporters are REAL Americans can I assume you would deny everyone else constitutional rights?

if liberals are NOT real Americans should they be allowed to vote?

or own property?

is it ok to fire or refuse to hire liberals? since they have no rights?

"I will be President for all Americans. As long as they are mindless, obedient Trumpsters. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves."

It's not difficult.

since you believe that ONLY trump supporters are REAL Americans can I assume you would deny everyone else constitutional rights?

or own property?

I did not say only Trump supporters are real Americans, there are for example many Americans who only vote Trump and leave it at that.

Almost no one should be allowed to vote as outlined in the original constitution. So you can bet that some anti-American bigot should not be able to tell Americans how to live.

It's not difficult.

or own property?

I did not say only Trump supporters are real Americans, there are for example many Americans who only vote Trump and leave it at that.

Almost no one should be allowed to vote as outlined in the original constitution. So you can bet that some anti-American bigot should not be able to tell Americans how to live.

" So you can bet that some anti-American bigot should not be able to tell Americans how to live. "

dodge, spin and weave!

just answer the question;

if anti-American bigots should not be able to tell Americans how to live

AND

if all liberals are anti-American bigots.......

should they be able to VOTE (and tell Americans how to live)

a simple YES or NO is not expected

It's not difficult.

or own property?

" So you can bet that some anti-American bigot should not be able to tell Americans how to live. "

dodge, spin and weave!

AND

Looking at the constitution, are they white male property owners?

Mostly no.

Liberal is as rare as conservative should be anyway, so a useless question.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

I watch the local news and even started limiting that. I is all doom and gloom, 24/7. Between the Covid outbreak, the dictator governors stay at home orders, the protests, not much to be happy about. The president isn't the cause but the nuts on the left need to get Trump out of office, so...

Don't watch the news so much and you will be happier.
Wrong.

News agencies are not running ‘doom and gloom’ 24/7 – that’s nonsense.

It’s the role and responsibility of news agencies to report on what’s happening, however unpleasant or disturbing that news might be.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of news agencies to cater to Trump and his supporters because they don’t like the factual accounts being reported, and because they believe those factual accounts of events will hurt Trump politically.

Sorry, you are wrong, they have doomed and gloomed since Clinton. The over play everything. I watched the blow up big storms that never materialized. The take tragedies like the virus and hit us with potential deaths in the millions. Don Henley’s song Dirty Laundry is an accurate depiction of the news. No news agency is above this tactic. 2008 financial disaster if trillions weren’t spent. The riots under Obama, Antifa, OWS, TeaParty, the imminent death of thousands because of domestic terrorism. Bush, it was 911 and Katrina. Tell me if the impeachment of Clinton wasn’t overblown. Sorry, news wants the viewship, the bleaker, the worse is the best for news outlets and their ratings. You want to be ignorant go right ahead. They report on what people want, and it is death and tragedy, they love disasters, impeachment, wars, death. Tell you Clayton, start several threads on positive stories and your response will be poor. You want the over blown doom and gloom, go for it. I’m not going to jump onto your stupidity.
So 9-11 was over blown.

Wow, You stupid fucks will say anything to protect the lying POS Trump.

A pandemic kills 115,000. Trumpettres say who cares.

24/7 with a continual and repeated information is overblown news. If you didn’t catch a story in the first segment it will be repeated 10 minutes later. I can’t help that you are a dumb shit and can’t process information in your brain dead skull and have to watch the same thing over and over again, then have to listen to it again on another station, then find a source to read it. It sure as hell didn’t make you any smarter, you get dumber every day.

We had lost a daughter right after 911 and the liberal therapist we went to, said to shut off the TV. She said news is important to stay informed, however we didn’t need to be inundated. I have taken that advice and now I don’t dwell on the negative, it appears you are a stupid ass that does.

If you think not watching the news is protecting Trump, please explain how. Otherwise you are just spouting moronic nonsense. Now, go back to your negative news and fret over how fucking bad you have it.

It's not difficult.

or own property?

dodge, spin and weave!

AND

Anyone that voted for Trump, Clinton or Biden are not mentally fit and should not be allowed to vote or teach our youth.

View attachment 351115
Yea, we’re not happy about social justice terrorists burning down cities, not happy about limp-dick politicians bending the knee to a violent mob, not happy about attacking innocent cops.
Not all cops are innocent

View attachment 351115
Yea, we’re not happy about social justice terrorists burning down cities, not happy about limp-dick politicians bending the knee to a violent mob, not happy about attacking innocent cops.
Not all cops are innocent
Attacks on random cops are cowardly, they are not guilty for the few idiots that made mistakes.

It's not difficult.

or own property?

To be fair, Obama appealed to his base as do most Presidents because in the end, it’s the base that gets them elected.

I'd like to see some marxist shitstains come down with a dry cough, but other than that I've never been happier. And sleeping peacefully in my well-armed, gated community. Most of us have enough ammunition to suppress a large scale Cat 5 chimpout. Zzzzz.... zzzz
are you in prison
Ahh, ya got me... I'm well-armed in a prison.

Ya dumb c*nt.

Incest has been kind to you in your gated community,,,,,,,,Enjoy

You came down out of the trees for that??
Weak.

View attachment 351115

Wetbacks, chicks with dicks, weirdos, degenerate lowlifes, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, criminals and other general filth are definitely not happy.

Good, real, legitimate AMERICANS are still celebrating the Trump presidency.

Thousands of Americans will be cheering Trump on in Tulsa this weekend. These Americans are very happy with Trump.

It's not difficult.

or own property?

Soooo.....is Trump your President?

Jo

Forum List

Back