Trump's America is not very happy

The Democrats are putting Americans through hell and using their proxy groups to terrorize Americans. Democrats kneel to rioters, they don't put them in jail. Voting for Democrats is literally like voting for crime

Democrats are sure unhappy!

And when a democrat is unhappy you can be assured they will make YOU unhappy! Either that or burn your house down.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

View attachment 351115
They were pissed under Obama, they are pissed under the blob.

The only thing that makes them happy is being upset.

"I will be President for all Americans. As long as they are mindless, obedient Trumpsters. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves."

:laugh:

President for all Americans, as long as they are Americans.

It's not difficult.

I assume Norman is an American. He could be a Russian. For argument's sake let's say Norman is an American.

As an American, I am extremely embarrassed by a disgusting piece of rat dung like Norman being an American. I say we vote him out.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

View attachment 351115

Don't you ever tire of running to the teacher at recess to play show and tell. YOU are obsessed with DJT's every breath, move, heartbeat and shed fleck of dead skin. One might even say you worship the man. Do try and be less of a groupie. It's very stifling and not at all polite, in a civilized society.
I will not stop until Trump is no longer President and his low life followers are chased back into their rat holes, where they came from.
so we may have to put up with another 4 years of your whining about the guy?....

"I will be President for all Americans. As long as they are mindless, obedient Trumpsters. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves."

It's not difficult.

I assume Norman is an American. He could be a Russian. For argument's sake let's say Norman is an American.

As an American, I am extremely embarrassed by a disgusting piece of rat dung like Norman being an American. I say we vote him out.

US is not a democracy ergo you can't vote Americans out.

On the other hand, we do have plenty of helicopters and it looks like someone is lacking a ride.

Just wait until the Trump rally on saturday...democrats will REALLY be unhappy! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump's rally on Saturday will be entertaining.
As an anti-Trumper I have missed his entertaining press briefing on the coronavirus. You were able to see how the buffoon thinks.
I am looking forward to what the Donald will come up with on Saturday.
I am, also, looking forward to Bolton's book and the Donald's niece's book.
Trump is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to his clown show. What is not funny is what the clown and his minions are doing to our country.

It's not difficult.

Only Trumpsters are Americans. They're special. They speak The Truth and know what is best for all.

View attachment 351115
They were pissed under Obama, they are pissed under the blob.

The only thing that makes them happy is being upset.
sounds like your tribe to....

It's not difficult.

dont get cocky elmer there are many here who would vote your ass out too....

Nearly all of the most unhappy people I see have some things in common... they are hyper partisan/radical bleeding heart sjw types and/or they have advanced cases of TDS.

View attachment 351115

Don't you ever tire of running to the teacher at recess to play show and tell. YOU are obsessed with DJT's every breath, move, heartbeat and shed fleck of dead skin. One might even say you worship the man. Do try and be less of a groupie. It's very stifling and not at all polite, in a civilized society.
I will not stop until Trump is no longer President and his low life followers are chased back into their rat holes, where they came from.
so we may have to put up with another 4 years of your whining about the guy?....
Oh yeah. If he gets re-elected I will increase the whining and screaming. I am peaceful in my protest of the clown President. I am not sure everyone will be.

View attachment 351115

GOOD.

It's not difficult.

On this Trump supporting website, I am sure that is the case. But with normal people, they want me to stay.

View attachment 351115

Oh yeah. If he gets re-elected I will increase the whining and screaming. I am peaceful in my protest of the clown President. I am not sure everyone will be.
lucky us....

Nearly all of the most unhappy people I see have some things in common... they are hyper partisan/radical bleeding heart sjw types and/or they have advanced cases of TDS.
The people that are happy have one thing in common they are white supremacists.
Well, maybe after the past 3 weeks the white supremacists might not be so happy. They are hiding in their bunkers, scared to death the crowds will come after them,

It's not difficult.

On this Trump supporting website, I am sure that is the case. But with normal people, they want me to stay.

sure they do elmer....im sure they tell you that.....

Forum List

Back