trump's anger with Meadows "through the roof"

Yea, we'll, tell that to Trump's goons who are pleading the Fifth. You know, all those "over-generalizations, illogical musings, and intentional fallacies." LOl! In the mean time, please do continue your insane ranting and mental instability.
Pleading the fifth? I guess you’re mistaken— again.

your references also remain perpetually unclear. Shitforbrain assholes such as you imagine that other people somehow magically “know” who the fuck you’re babbling about when you make use of such phrases as “Trump goons.”

Coming from an ignorant troll like you, that phrase could mean any supporter of Trump, or the ones who participated in the break in a the Capital facing criminal prosecutions or it might mean the guys who are declining the “invitation” from Congress to “testify.” If you meant the latter, then you are wrong about “claiming the fifth,” in addition to your numerous other malignant errors.

Also, the inane ranting is coming from you. But you are far too mentally unbalanced to grasp that fact.

Last edited:
The freaking world has to be upside down when the left thinks it's important when a former press secretary tries to make a buck by "giving insight into the thought process and motivations" of the former president while a NYT reporter admits that the current president is "alarmingly incoherent".

Trump has been out of office for 10 months 23 days yet we have another TDS poster starting another TDS thread
And there you are in every one of them, whining like a baby.

The thread is posted because it is news. Why are you here?

Oh yeah... to cry that people are slamming your boy.

We see who actually has TDS, here: you

Stalking AND answering (sort of) for other posters now? :heehee:
Still no stalking. I realize for asshole libtarded shot stains like you that words can’t be required to have a waning. Nevertheless, the actually so.

Also, posting something isn’t “answering for” another. Of course you are an obviously dishonest hypocrite. For, we’ve all seen you do the very thing you claim constitutes “answering for others.”

You know, as big, fat, smelly, stupid, libtarded trolls go, you really should.

wazzamadda skanky? Can’t stalk anyone else today?
80995F2B-BB4B-4CF2-A201-42C061139F4C.jpeg

This ^ might be an actual photograph of boredtoseeya at the sizing event for her new kilt from Omar the Tent Maker — but the face is edited out because it may have been photoshopped. (It is too recognizably human.)

Last edited:
WE have the proof on video, and it is documented. A bot couldn't or wouldn't tell the truth. That's your job as a liar.

See how easy it is to turn dumb around, 180 degrees?

That's EXACTLY the kind of evasive maneuver a Bot would take

Anyone who tells and orders others to change the vote count, is a want to be Fascist. Anyone who orders his followers to attack the Capitol in order to stop the confirmation of the next president is a Fascist.

No one needs to tell me that. The dictionary version of the word fits Trump to a tee.
No it doesn’t. And that’s the point. You either lack comprehension or you are hostile to honesty.

in your case drop the either since the “or” may be an “and.” And by “may be,” I do mean “is.”

No it doesn’t. And that’s the point. You either lack comprehension or you are hostile to honesty.

in your case drop the either since the “or” may be an “and.” And by “may be,” I do mean “is.”
Your non-argument is a show of weakness.

Who knew right?

Demanding changing the vote count in Ga. is the attempt at exercising fascism. The fact that you say it isn't, is a child's argument. Get a clue.

And speaking of comprehension, it took the likes of Geraldo Rivera to shed some light on the pos Hannity about his few minutes of morality trying to stop the attack, to later backpedaling and once again covering for his fascist hero. Did Hannity comprehend what Geraldo was trying to tell him? Sure he did, but he needed to clog more shit in his mouth so as to not offend Trump.

I realize that BWK is too invested in his racist mutterings and anger to think clearly, but still, as a conservative I am obliged to feel a little compassion for him:

When President Trump had his conversation he didn’t demand or ask that the vote total be changed. He wanted the missing votes found. This is clear in the context of that ENTIRE conversation.

He repeatedly DID request that the ginned up numbers being officially counted be CORRECTED. (This is true even if his beliefs were misguided because he spoke clearly on the matter and said that he had “heard” such accounts and that he believed that the official count had been improperly tabulated due to illegal activities.). It is a separate debate whether that information he had heard was itself correct or off base.

I go through those points because when YOU offer what he “said” via your selective filter and editing, YOU end up falsely accusing Trump of “racism.” None of that has anything to do with the meaning of “fascist”, anyway.

I didn’t make a non argument. And the only show of weakness between us is your posting history. That we both know.
No it doesn’t. And that’s the point. You either lack comprehension or you are hostile to honesty. Chief that is a non-argument. "no it doesn't" is an argument a child would use. Grow up and get in the game, or stop wasting people's time.

Forum List

Back