Trump's base is having Trump fatigue after President Trump signs stopgap spending bill

bad hires, failing to deliver on immigration, still in Afghanistan, and spending more times on Twitter than making executive orders. Somethings gotta give

Trump signs funding stopgap, setting holiday fight on wall
It is okay, we could right now be failing in the economy so much that we could be next in line for a Venezuela ending, if the sick bitch got in, and every state would be sanctuary right now, with all those diseased fuckers killing off our children and old "Folks" as Obama calls them. I am fine with President Trump it is the establishment that is trying my patience....

bad hires, failing to deliver on immigration, still in Afghanistan, and spending more times on Twitter than making executive orders. Somethings gotta give

The thread title says that "Trump's base is having Trump fatigue" but that claim isn't substantiated in the link. WTF?

Can I say "MSM getting apoplectic over Teflon Trump's skating on Mueller's bullshit charges". The payments to the working girls was legal (per Dershowitz), similar payments were made by Edwards and declared legal. There is no suspicious activity pointing toward "collusion" which is what Mueller is supposed to be investigating.

Even if the new dem congress votes to impeach Trump there is no way that the Senate would get 69 votes to remove Trump, so its all a bullshit exercise to waste time and money, instead of doing the hard work of balancing the Budget, and fixing SS & Medicare.

Funds run out the 21st............Trump asked for 5 Billion........Wonder why the amount is so small..........if they can't pony up 5 billion then fuck them.........shut the thing down...........to hell freezes over...........Instant balanced budget.

The best economy in decades, unemployment at a fifty year low, relative peace and prosperity and the crazy left hates it. No surprises here.

We just consider the alternatives and anything that goes on isn't that bad.
Imagine the possibility that Hillary would have been president, especially since the noose is tightening around her neck (because of her illegal acts in her foundation).
I figure Trump can grab all of the pussy he wants.
At least he's not selling us out to the UN with their bid to relieve us of all of our wealth.

Last edited:
Laugh at anyone on the right that claims to be fiscally responsible. They blow up the debt and blame others every time.

Forum List

Back