Trump's best speech ever? (post verdict speech)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I watched the whole thing. I don't know if the whole thing is in this video but the first part of it is there.

It was just awesome. Trump is amazing and the perfect leader to lead our sick, corrupt country. His speech was inspiring and INFORMATIVE, even though those of us who have been following the case and listening to good attorneys' comments on it already knew he was getting shafted.

So there is a message to all Americans in this debacle:

Cross the Dims when they are in power

and you are TOAST

I watched the whole thing. I don't know if the whole thing is in this video but the first part of it is there.

It was just awesome. Trump is amazing and the perfect leader to lead our sick, corrupt country. His speech was inspiring and INFORMATIVE, even though those of us who have been following the case and listening to good attorneys' comments on it already knew he was getting shafted.

and you are TOAST
Most rambling, incoherent, while completely overusing the word "rigged" speech??......sure, it was awesome....if you're a true believer.

Do you look forward to future Presidents/candidates being put on trial?
If they commit crimes, sure.

I know consistency like that is something you can't even imagine, being how you're an openly corrupt partisan stooge. But it's true. We are not like you. We are totally consistent and impartial in such matters.

Of course, it helps that we don't suck the asses of fascist pervert criminals, meaning we don't have to worry about them being prosecuted. Sure, you'll keep trying your best, but you weren't successful in implementing your Stalinist utopia, meaning that evidence of a crime is still required for prosecution. You can't just declare that all liberals be shipped to TheGulag, after torturing them to confess at a Stalinist show trial.

Contrast it to today's FJB's "old man yells at cloud" speech.

Happy Birthday FJB....You may as well make this your campaign tune.

and you are TOAST
Cross a sitting president and you're toast. What the fk could Trump have been thinking?\\

Or in other words that have become so popular until today: fk around (with absolute power) and find out!

Most rambling, incoherent, while completely overusing the word "rigged" speech??......sure, it was awesome....if you're a true believer.
And, if you're a demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLE, you would post exactly what you did.
🙄

MEANWHILE... BIDEN's BRILLIANT SPEECH ... SO BAD HE GET"S HIS MIC CUT BY HIS HANDLERS.\

Thanks but I'm done watching bribum videos

I'd like to watch the one that has never happened.. where he admits to getting rich off corrupt countries who hate the US

etc.. You know, stuff he would say to his priest in confession and then if he were honest w/ the American people, which he never is, he would confess to them also...

150 SARs
no actual business..

Forum List

Back