Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Screen-shot-2013-05-02-at-4.19.13-PM-1024x574.png

Yachts are awesome.

Last edited:
Betsy DeVos’s $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Adrift

the left has declared war on rich people. Scalise, DeVos, Trump, Wilbur, etc
I seriously doubt it is 'the left' doing this vandalism. Why do you assume the vandal is a leftie? But whoever it is should be called out as a lowlife by all IMHO. It is the same with the Trump Hollywood star vandal. Things like this always say a lot more about the character (or lack thereof) of the thug than the object of their malice.

That's so petty and deplorable.

I seriously doubt it is 'the left' doing this vandalism. Why do you assume the vandal is a leftie? But whoever it is should be called out as a lowlife by all IMHO. It is the same with the Trump Hollywood star vandal. Things like this always say a lot more about the character (or lack thereof) of the thug than the object of their malice.

Ofc it's leftist vandals, probably Antifa or BLM people. Did Bernie's yacht get vandalized?

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Screen-shot-2013-05-02-at-4.19.13-PM-1024x574.png

Yachts are awesome.

So are Cuban women. Especially if they make good Picadillo.

Is it me? Or are there 3 sets of twins there?

here's the mouth-watering, heart-pumping thing about being rich: its better to be even richer!

there's no limits to how rich the rich can be!

Read the article...where's the vandalism part?

Releasing a boat, any boat is vandalism. It endangers the boat released along with every other boat in the vicinity. That's vandalism but is not surprising being that Progressives are the perpetrators.

Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?
Care to show us proof that a Leftie looking to start a civil war did this?

Read the article...where's the vandalism part?

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.

Forum List

Back