Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Great!

Liberals have declared open season - no punishment for those who assault or vandalize conservatives! That means it's also open season on BMWs owned by progressives.

Time to go shopping for caltrops!

The Great Obama spent four years as a US Senator
Crooked Donnie spent six years doing reality TV and barging in to women’s dressing rooms

He worked as a US Senator 154 days before starting his run for President. Further, Senator's do nothing, whatsoever, to prepare themselves for President.

If President Donald Trump is so poorly prepared, how in the world is he doing so great?
A carnival pitch man must have an easy target in you just like rumputin.

Great!

Liberals have declared open season - no punishment for those who assault or vandalize conservatives! That means it's also open season on BMWs owned by progressives.

Time to go shopping for caltrops!

We drive Prius you dumb fuk!

A carnival pitch man must have an easy target in you just like rumputin.
AnimatedLaughterPink-Th.gif

I feel horrible that Betsy DeVos’ yacht got scratched

These things outrage conservatives. Not poverty, not healthcare not the environment

Scratched Yachts

These things outrage conservatives. Not poverty, not healthcare not the environment

Scratched Yachts

No, it represents the depths to which the far left Progressives will stoop in their desperate effort to hurt good people.

Scratched Yachts

No, it represents the depths to which the far left Progressives will stoop in their desperate effort to hurt good people.
Poor child

Maybe next time she will double check her dock lines

The Great Obama spent four years as a US Senator
Crooked Donnie spent six years doing reality TV and barging in to women’s dressing rooms

He worked as a US Senator 154 days before starting his run for President. Further, Senator's do nothing, whatsoever, to prepare themselves for President.

If President Donald Trump is so poorly prepared, how in the world is he doing so great?
Which means.......nothing

If Crooked Donnie is so well prepared, why did he sell out the US in front of Putin?

Specifically, what did he sell?

Just more leftist or Antifa Peaceful people.........

Trying to destroy shit...........They are such nice little animals now aren't they.

Hope the place had video of it............so they can keel haul whoever did it.............

Obviously, Progressives are proud of their vandalism of a private citizens property.

In case the Progressives are traumatized that Ms. DeVos might not have a boat for this weekend, she and her husband own EIGHT OTHERS. So rest easy!

There is no good excuse for vandalism, that said, there is no good excuse to try and trash our public school system just because she never went to one & thinks private is better.

It was an intentional act to untie it. They don't just untie themselves. A vessel that long would have at least 5 mooring points. Thus, the claim that the crew didn't do the job correctly is asinine. No crew on the planet could be that incompetent. However, progressive morons, like you, are a pox on the land.

5 mooring points?

I've tied bowlines on boats way bigger than that before. 5?

Over a distance of 163 feet? Yup. A friend has a 135 footer and they use four.

I've tied up 300 footers with 3. :dunno:

Ok, different strokes for different folks.

I'd bet the rope was a might larger.

Line.

Nia88, O Shit, I forgot that Ocasio Cortez got her degree in International Relations like.. sort of like, like a 'foreign', like policy, like, 'in-so-far as', 'as if', ""such as"".. from BU, Mass... ROTFL!
Cody on Twitter (it's a video boys)...

Sheite... I'm sorry I was confusing her with the other one... 'two pees in a pod & all'... different wigs. Sorry y'all! Again, the corect video is at the 50 sec. to 1 min. mark... (but she's a hot chick... so watch it all) lol~

So which one is better versed on "international relations" ...???

Not trying to 'hate on either women here' (they are both WAY, WAY prettier and more 'pageantesque' than myself & I'm a little envious of them & my bygone 20's...) lol... My only gripe is that they might not have (collectively) enough 'grey matter' between their ears to figure out where the Israelli / US embassy has "migrated" to... :) lol

When I see Ocasio, her face reminds me of a horse. It's in her jaw line and teeth.

My son asked me who she was when he first saw her picture and said she looked like a horse.

There is no gooFacebookd excuse for vandalism, that said, there is no good excuse to try and trash our public school system just because she never went to one & thinks private is better.

How could our school system get any worse?

Private schools are better. What is your point?

Progressive school boards and teachers unions have destroyed our public school system.

Forum List

Back